Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. (30457 Views)

Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by themonk(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
angry
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Kenzico(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by chicagoPD(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
SeniorZato:
When i got the highest CGPA of 4.70 in my department ( electrical/electronics)
wheldone sir.....ls it not you? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by oviejnr(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Im here to read lies grin cheesy

*Modified make i add my story grin

I remembered those days in Command Ibadan, i have a close friend that we do almost everything together. It was almost light out but we decided to go say good night to our other friends in another hostel. Just when we were about to leave a senior beckoned on the both of us, he threw his uniform shirt to me and the trouser to my friend. We pleaded that we are not from his hostel and we had to go to bed but the senior bluntly refused. Then i and my friend in annoyance went to the reservoir and rinse his uniform without soap, just water. We flapped it and hung it on a plastic hanger, we sat there and gisted for a while to buy us enough time. Then we went back to his hostel and gave him back his clothes, as if he knew we didnt wash it he didnt even say thank you so we were not bothered or feeling guilty. The next morning we were going to the parade ground, then we heard a voice behind saying " sh1t those purple house boys no wash my cloth sha, see as map full my shirt they are dead today". We plunged into to the bush, didnt sleep in the hostel for one week. grin

11 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by adioolayi(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
MisterDreamz:
Now this is not some decade old funny experience...it's very much recent but it tears me apart with laughter smiley

A song was playing and I and my sibling were grooving and singing along...then we got to the part "Ema jijo mi o,ema lo bi ti indomie o(dance with ni,twist like noodle)...then my Mum replied "Orisirisi orin...lo bi indomie? Ekuku supo bi eba" I.e "Don't twist like noodle but _ like eba(can't find the right English word)."
Naija Mums for life! grin

Mumc's response was epic.....grin

2 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by HRich(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Your Problem is A Problem

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by onadana: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Back then in Airforce secondary School...Kaduna.I was a no body..this particular boy who was the toast of all and all girls flock round him.He was muscular so he bullies at will.Until one day as usual took a jibe at me I was so enraged I told him let's meet at the dam after class (place for settling scores no students separates)I just said it.And lol he honored it with almost every one in attendance. But it was more out of sheer luck I pinned him on the floor.Omo...I became an instant celebrity. My exploit was legendary.I became the toast of all.

13 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by kizygist: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Just wait for my comment soon. See how this lady transformed the size of her butt within the space of two years
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/what-has-she-done-to-herself-within.html

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by adioolayi(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
About 15yrs ago, it was after the New Year Eve service, myself and two of my cousins strolling home.. suddenly some heavily drunk thugs bust out from a corner onto the main street with their leader pointing to one of my cousins "Ohun ni yen.. e mu, e je ki'n gun" (That's him, hold him, let me stab him)....Na so the three of us pick race grin grin

After running for a while, we stopped..glad that we've escaped.... suddenly, my accused cousin just said he couldn't find one of his shoes grin grin grin Begging us to follow him back to get one of his shoes grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Lily4star(f): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Very funny stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
MisterDreamz:
Now this is not some decade old funny experience...it's very much recent but it tears me apart with laughter smiley

A song was playing and I and my sibling were grooving and singing along...then we got to the part "Ema jijo mi o,ema lo bi ti indomie o(dance with ni,twist like noodle)...then my Mum replied "Orisirisi orin...lo bi indomie? Ekuku supo bi eba" I.e "Don't twist like noodle but _ like eba(can't find the right English word)."
Naija Mums for life! grin

Conjoin,coagulate,form together,mold.

4 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ishilove:
Those carefree days when the girls in Makama Bida Hall engaged in free-for-all cussfests with the dudes in Sodeinde Hall.

We were neighbours, you see. We could not waka in peace without the boys cat-calling or making fun of our dressing. The 'war' I got directly involved in was the one that erupted when one naughty boy declared that somebody's pant (she hanged it on her window to dry) was big enough to sew Iro and buba.

Goodness, that night was bloody. I could have sworn they heard the ruckus yonder Senate building. We flocked to our windows and the backyard to cuss ourselves out and pour 'pant water' on the boys. The 'battle' only ended when the hall porters threatened to call the infamous UNILAG 'Black Maria' to arrest us for disturbing the peace.

Aaaaaah, those were the days... smiley

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by NaturaEssie(f): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
when l was in primary school,someone farted and our teacher had to start smelling everyone's butt

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Divay22(f): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by doskie(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
if i see any comment here with a hundred likes, ill read it, else.... i think ild just keep staring at this girls backside over there

2 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Smart41(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
When i slept in a drum from night till morning because of dog grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by juman(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Any time I remember anini with phd, I laugh so much. grin
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by PhilAmadeus: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lolz...mine was in SS3 or so ESGC Efon Alaaye Ekiti state....on one very cold harmatan(Monday morning to be precise)dis Fog thick sotay u no go see person we dey few meters away from u....nah so our teachers call all d prefects say school dirty say Dem go flog all d Prefects on d Assembly(N.B no person with Human feeling will tell his enemy to pick d dirts in school that day cos of Cold)...Yeeepaaa I don dey think say if 1 cane touch me I don Die be that,naso our teachers load cane come dey flog prefects like 2moro no dey Luckily for me nah back of Tosin(senior girl)I dey...Mr Ojo Ade give Tosin one naso she run(u knw all dis girls stuffs nah,Dem no go wait chop cane jeje)as a sharp Boy wey I Be I just wise up,dey rub all my body like say I don chop 16...Mr Moyo said Theophilus who beat you(ye I don Die)na so I look back just point to d rest busy flogging without talking nah so d man free me(Lolz)....Whenever I remember that day I Go just bust into Laughter say Gee u be Crook...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
oviejnr:
Im here to read lies grin cheesy

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Tbag1985(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chelsea on top

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by champagnepapi01: 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
If I talk my own una go kuku kee mi. Make I close mouth, I still dey shame till today.

Make my Mom and the woman wey I ask whether my fart dey smell (Thinking it was Mom) forgive me, I no go do am again walahi!

angry grin

4 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Articul8(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
When younger,i used to tell my frnds 'that is daddy's driver ooo' when ever i see a fine car. Haa...he didn't see me. Maybe he's going to make a u-turn to come and pick me. But looo...till we go treck reach house,no car go stop for my side. I dnt know why my frnds never ask me again.

13 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by KKKWHITE(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
0b10010011:

Whenever I remember how stupid I was to have voted Goodluck Ebele Jonathan then, I burst into laughter!

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
So my elder brother was 14years older than me and was he the craziest person in the family. This innocent day, I see him and a lady walking into our house. I thought I recognised the lady from somewhere but couldnt place her at that moment. She keeps coming to our house and now even my twin sister is asking about her.......silly kids cant exactly place her.

One day like that, we (me and my sister) walk in on them na.ked and my bro later explains that they were playing the Bold and the Beautiful, which we became very excited about......naughty kids knew what that meant.

Ah ha, papa is said to be coming home with a family for dinner and mama instructs us about keeping our manners etc. Table is set and in walks my dad with this lovely family who has a daughter, very good looking one at that. The two young girls are asked to introduce themselves and whilst doing it, they also mention how their brother and the lady have been playing The Bold and yhe Beautiful in the house and never forgot to mention how they always wantes them out of the house.

Dinner goes sour and my brother still had the nerve to pinch us between our thighs....chai

6 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Articul8(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
I used to have crush on my.mum's frnd. That woman fine no.be small. When ever she visited and take a drink i quickly go for the cup and drink in the same spot she drank.(trying to kiss her) i was about 10-11 yrs oo

12 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Beebase(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
So many experience, even the most embarrassing one that you can not even tell your friend... What about when you were sent to buy food and you deduct some change #5/#10 outa it. You end up buying biscuit....

3 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by kayo80(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Before I faced enough hardship that made me age fast, I was a good looking dude. I was kinda like a ladies man in my teens and I even used to match-make guys cos I had so many girls.

Back then, there was no GSM, and people just show up at your doorstep like that. So, one day, two of my female friends came to see me with one other of their friends, and while at my place, it happened that three of their friends had gone to look for them at home but didn't meet them. So, while I was seeing the 3 girls off, 4 other girls were approaching. When they got closer, we noticed they were their friends. The younger sister of one of my female friends was bringing them to my house, so, we met halfway. And there I was, in the middle of the road, in the midst of 7 beautiful girls, and this man looked at me, laughed and said, 'it is your time. Have fun.' Right now with my very introverted lifestyle, when I look back at those days, I just smile. Time changes yesterday.

12 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by tosyne2much(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Where do I even start from? cheesy
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Freeezzz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
unclezuma:
When I farted in an elevator at the top floor...and stepped out immediately afterwards to catch another one.

I cannot come and kii myself...I heard the story at the reception that something died inside the elevator.

Kikikikikikikikikikiki, bros, you dey mad ooooo! smiley smiley smiley smiley
cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says / Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.