Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. (30440 Views)

Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) / Husband Wakes His Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile Is Priceless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Smart41(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2017
XaintJoel20:

Baba the matter no funny.
How did you cope

Bros i gats cope o... If u see these dogs. Dem be like lion o. I wasnt able to unfold myself in the morning when our landlord saw me inside the drum as he was coming to put off his generator. At first he thought it was a thief oh.. . He started shouting till i responded.

Na so dem roll me out of drum o cuz i couldn't release my self. I can never forget o

4 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2017
godsluvee:
grin grin grin grin

you have been shining teeth too much recently grin
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Zedoo(m): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2017
holatimmy:
Two ladies back then in SS1,Best Friends to the core

So one of them hit the jackpot of one fine guy and they started dating,she was an Alhaja but she would sneak to snap pictures with her friend's bumshorts and crop tops and send them to this guy.She will call the guy with her Best friend's phone and have a lengthy conversation.

One day,the guy now called back on the best friend's phone and fell in love with her voice.Omo when Alhaja hear class scatter....she set up Hate committee for the Best Friend.
Who send them

*I had an experience of a guy I was crushing on hardly in Pry2 but dude no gree consider me,I hustled to become his seatmate make leg dey rub leg but mba...he wasn't interested.He had his eye on one Sickle Celled girl who I became friends with to see if he will notice me cry...he did not o
Later the girl died,me thinking attention will shift on me...Boy was I devastated? undecided
The guy jump my head to another invisible lady in the class.I was so hurt and betrayed
*what becomes of a broken hearted*

Haaaaaa!!!!!

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by tosyne2much(m): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2017
kelvinrhs:

You could start from the day u were born
I dey come then cheesy
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2017
onyenze123:

you have been shining teeth too much recently grin

I'm emulating you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2017
godsluvee:
I'm emulating you grin grin grin

Well, it is good to emulate your husband grin

I am treating you well she, giving you all you want ti grin
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Flintstone06(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2017
oviejnr:
Im here to read lies grin cheesy

*Modified make i add my story grin

I remembered those days in Command Ibadan, i have a close friend that we do almost everything together. It was almost light out but we decided to go say good night to our other friends in another hostel. Just when we were about to leave a senior beckoned on the both of us, he threw his uniform shirt to me and the trouser to my friend. We pleaded that we are not from his hostel and we had to go to bed but the senior bluntly refused. Then i and my friend in annoyance went to the reservoir and rinse his uniform without soap, just water. We flapped it and hung it on a plastic hanger, we sat there and gisted for a while to buy us enough time. Then we went back to his hostel and gave him back his clothes, as if he knew we didnt wash it he didnt even say thank you so we were not bothered or feeling guilty. The next morning we were going to the parade ground, then we heard a voice behind saying " sh1t those purple house boys no wash my cloth sha, see as map full my shirt they are dead today". We plunged into to the bush, didnt sleep in the hostel for one week. grin

How you go go command and you no go get story; My fellow commando, I salute you jare
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by katniss(f): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2017
I remember one time, when I was younger, we were having a family gathering and one of the guest asked me to get him water. I went to bring satchet water for him. He declined it saying he doesn't drink satchet water. That was how I entered kitchen, took one of the empty Eva water containers and started filling it with satchet water. Went to serve the guest after and he drank it. Didn't realize one of my aunt was watching. It was after all the guests had gone that she started playing my tape.

8 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
I went to see a Friend at the Polytechnic Ibadan and on getting to the door I knocked as I could hear ppl jisting inside they must be around four or five in number ladies were among.

Who is it ? a voice asked from inside

"Please Im asking of Tunde" I replied

"He is not around" the voiced replied

"Ok when he come tell him" I didnt finish the sentence when I heared "eeehn" Ewooo
they all bust into laughter shouting "ScudMissile"

I realised it was the blunder in my english that brought about the laughter I should have said when he comes not when he come

I knew they were coming to open the door and before that would happen I ran towards a group of students walking towards my direction and joined them coming back towards the door the group of students were wondering what my problem was and I too was looking at their faces like "you never see anything" and that gave us a kind of expression that we were communicating while we were not grin I looked over to the door and saw them rushed out to see who dropped the bomb but they were surprised at how the person disappeared so soon and that got them more amused as they were laughing hard. Me I just bone pass them with my "new colleagues" acting like we were going for lectures together.

Anytime I remember I just laugh at myself.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Flintstone06(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Let me throw in this one.

I remembered when we were in this outdoor gym (street gym), guyz were doing competition on who could bench the highest reps with heaviest weights. Strong men were doing their thing as usual, one guy from nowhere started bragging he could bench 15 reps. He thought, what we were doing was child's play. I just tell guyz make dem clear road for am. No one will assist him to lift the weights. We left him and stood some distance away from the bench. Omo mehn, d guy no fit lift the weights from the ground, we assisted him. Oya now, start to dey bench, na problem. As him wan nearly do one rep, na him the barbell fall on top am. Omo mehn, guyz just discharge. The guy knock(faint). Na some pple lift the weight commot for him body.

For him life, him no go near weights again

I don laff dey cry already.. cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
onyenze123:

Well, it is good to emulate your husband grin

I am treating you well she, giving you all you want ti grin
See this one lmao grin grin grin

No be by force to marry you nah cheesy cheesy
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2017
In the secondary school Almost all my Classmates didnt like Maths may be because the teacher was a boring type.

Maths period was the saddest period for me and many

Mr Salako the maths teacher came this day as usual and started creating his problems and solving them by himself at every stage he would ask " Is it clear" and everyone would chorus "Yes sir"
Just for him to do his thing and leave us in peace for more interesting subjects.
"Is it clear"

"Ye sir"
kept on working on his problems on the blackboard.

"Is it clear" ?

" Yes sir" we chorused

At the end of his problem solving

He created another problem and
he turned back and asked

"Who can solve this problem" ?

at that point inside of me the spirit was saying " Mr man carry your problem commot our class"

Every one of us were looking at him like Babbon wey never chop for days.
No one had a clue.

No one signalling by raising up hand.

He looked at us in amazement

"Cant someone solve this simple problem or Is it not clear"

Every one us chorus again " Yes sir" grin

Come see Mr Salako turning Red in the spirit. Like seriouly he was burning with anger.

It was the first time in my life I would see a teacher cursing his student " Ko ni daa fun yin"
Mr Salako said almost crying

"Mumuni" ! he called the class prefect
"Siiiir" he answered

"Go to the staff room at my Table go and bring me the bundle of cane" "Gbogbo ee ni ko ko wa"

That day Mr Salako beat the whole class like he would kill us grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Flintstone06(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2017
cry cry cry[color=#000099][/color]
I was in ss1 in the year 2004 in command secondary school ipaja then; about 12 of us went to the dinning half to iron our Sunday wears after lights out @past 10 because of seniors, that was how one soja busted us and told us to report ourselves at guard room. On getting there, we meet about 6 seniors in the guard room.

When it was time to sleep, the jsss among us stood and slept while the seniors slept on the floor in that 4*4 room.. Chai! Thank God say ss1 senior small.

Then came the time to suffer @ 6am, the soldiers woke us up to come and kneel before them and start crying without beating us yet cry cry cry.. Haa! I still dey cry self grin grin naso my best fried go take front while I mount back role as we do 3 in a row... As him cry wan pass funeral own, naso the soldier center koboko for him spine as he bend well grin grin grin... Laff no gree me that day for my padi as them later free us to go dey cut grass.

Meanwhile, see where Nigeria problem start. Out of 3 bowl of food, senior collected 2 while the others share the remaining 1.

…............................................................................................

On visiting days, which is last sunday of every month, we go reserve money to settle from pocket money so the suffer no go much.. Keep the remaining inside holes in the waist belt.

Meanwhile, the smart seniors will naked you to obtain you.. Comlag.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2017
godsluvee:
See this one lmao grin grin grin

No be by force to marry you nah cheesy cheesy

smh
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2017
onyenze123:

smh
Shake it wella
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by cornelin(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2017
prettyangel10:
So just this last week, I wanted to buy a stick glue (uhu) I searched all through the bookshops at oshodi market, I couldn't get, the only woman that has said it goes for N1200, so I bought it, though was thinking how can a glue go for that amount of money, on my way back, I met this my customer and asked him, he said he has the glue but not the uhu brand, and it costs N300, chai, I told him I'm coming, I'll see him in some seconds,

I went back to d woman I bought d glue from, I told her I was called not to get d glue again, she said she wount give me back my money, I begged this woman for 30 minutes but she refused, in fact she was using me to do so many things in her shop, eating, jisting and what have you, na so I vex o, drag all the exercise books wey dey outside, start to dey rake for vanacular/ broken English. If you drag gburu today, gburu go drag you, who you dey feel like boss for? I go show you say me sef get craze for head.

The woman no believe say this person wey dey beg now now don change am, I started saying things that even me my self don't believe I could say on top of my voice, so some other of her colleagues came around and appealed to her to return my money back. As desperate as this woman is, she said she was going to lay a curse on d money, I told her that if dem born four of you well, curse money make I dey look you, you go see today, it's with trembling she gave me the money o.

As I got into d bus even till now, I still dey laugh say e good make person get small craze o, otherwise, people will override you any how.

Your experience look similar to mine. On this fateful day in Ring road, Benin City. I went there to repair my phone because it got abnoramally hot during usage. The guy I met there charged me 1000 and was just doing some screwing, soldering, heating and some other random nonesense which in no way would rectify the fault based that I'm a little tech savvy guy myself. He finished and coupled the phone but the solution still persist.
I begged the guy to refund my money that he had done nothing to improve the phone condition. He was saying he did this and that. I begged this guy fr clos to 30 min but no way o.
Just then I got infuriated and threatened the guy that if I leave this place and come back I would be coming with some cult guys from Uniben to deal with him and take anything left in his shop. See me o, small boy wey I be. Na so guys and other bros that were in the shop were all begging me that it has not gotten to that o. See the way them dey beg, I was feeling like boss and threaten more. The guy quickly gave me my money and my phone.
It is true one need to act mad sometimes

7 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2017
godsluvee:
Shake it wella

you won form feminist these morning?

go cook Sunday rice Biko, am hungry grin
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by TroubleDude: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2017
lemme share mine.... there's this game that me and my siblings play when we were much younger ... we put a chair behind a curtain leading to a room so that when someone is coming.. he won't see it and will trip... did the first one... my sister tripped with a tray of glass cups... couldn't report cos that was the rule of the game... on this fateful day... I came bk from skul earlier than usual to set my trap ... lay on the bed and waited... na so sleep carry me... little did I know dat my sisters stayed bk for lessons ... my dad came bk... I think he needed to use the bathroom .... as he entered... he hit the chair, tripped over and broke it... when I heard his voice complaining.... I instantly claimed sick.. . upon me claiiming sick....see beating... my dad beat sickness into me dat day...

2 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nickymezor(f): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Where do I even start from? cheesy
Start frm Genesis oga smiley
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by stealthtiger(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ishilove:
Those carefree days when the girls in Makama Bida Hall engaged in free-for-all cussfests with the dudes in Sodeinde Hall.

We were neighbours, you see. We could not waka in peace without the boys cat-calling or making fun of our dressing. The 'war' I got directly involved in was the one that erupted when one naughty boy declared that somebody's pant (she hanged it on her window to dry) was big enough to sew Iro and buba.

Goodness, that night was bloody. I could have sworn they heard the ruckus yonder Senate building. We flocked to our windows and the backyard to cuss ourselves out and pour 'pant water' on the boys. The 'battle' only ended when the hall porters threatened to call the infamous UNILAG 'Black Maria' to arrest us for disturbing the peace.
Aaaaaah, those were the days... smiley

Eyin awon makama. Sodeinde boys and our cuss were still going on until about last 2 year they sent us packing for renovation.
You can't just imagine how unlively new hall is now. Devoid of those activities that make it the center of Unilag all dues to the absence of Sodeinde boys.

Na Biobaku dey hot now
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Ishilove: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
stealthtiger:

Eyin awon makama. Sodeinde boys and our cuss were still going on until about last 2 year they sent us packing for renovation.
You can't just imagine how unlively new hall is now. Devoid of those activities that make it the center of Unilag all dues to the absence of Sodeinde boys.

Na Biobaku dey hot now
Is Sodeinde now a female hall?

Biobaku back then was the driest male hall in the entire student community. How come e dey hot now? cheesy
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Miraj22(f): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
davtosh:
I went to see a Friend at the Polytechnic Ibadan and on getting to the door I knocked as I could hear ppl jisting inside they must be around four or five in number ladies were among.

Who is it ? a voice asked from inside

"Please Im asking of Tunde" I replied

"He is not around" the voiced replied

"Ok when he come tell him" I didnt finish the sentence when I heared "eeehn" Ewooo
they all bust into laughter shouting "ScudMissile"

I realised it was the blunder in my english that brought about the laughter I should have said when he comes not when he come

I knew they were coming to open the door and before that would happen I ran towards a group of students walking towards my direction and joined them coming back towards the door the group of students were wondering what my problem was and I too was looking at their faces like "you never see anything" and that gave us a kind of expression that we were communicating while we were not grin I looked over to the door and saw them rushed out to see who dropped the bomb but they were surprised at how the person disappeared so soon and that got them more amused as they were laughing hard. Me I just bone pass them with my "new colleagues" acting like we were going for lectures together.

Anytime I remember I just laugh at myself.
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Flintstone06:

I don laff dey cry already.. cheesy grin grin grin

Baba, no be small thing dat day o. Police even come d arena self.

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Marvel1206: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I had the best laughter in months reading your story. Boy! Over 5mins laughter. My neck and stomach ache already.
Thanks bro.

Haha
Na mess story deh turn u on ntie

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Politicalidiot: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Let me start... Yr was 2001, i was in pry 2 and somehow, i managed to accumulate #500. Every day during break time, i will bring out d money and b counting it. All d girls started liking me and i became d biggest boy in class but there was dis very fine girl dat i likek dat no send me.. her name was Faith (calabar girl.)..
There was a day she was sweeping d class (twas her sweeping day) and under my desk was written "I love faith.". She started questioning me saying it was my handwriting but i denied flat. she called her friends na so i dey deny upandan. Then she went to call her cousin in pry 3 - Ndike, who i hated wit a passion cus he likes bullying pry 2 boys. He called me out of class during closing time (before lesson time) but i refused to go and went to d class window. He and d girl started questioning again.. as i dey deny na so d cousin (thru d window) PUNCH my mouth and 1 teeth fell out . Naso i burst cry with blooding mouth and d boy ran away. He didn't stay for lesson dat day.

Last i saw Faith in my 300l, she was selling, recharge card at my estate entrance, not half as beautiful as dose days

3 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Marvel1206: 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
davtosh:
In the secondary school Almost all my Classmates didnt like Maths may be because the teacher was a boring type.

Maths period was the saddest period for me and many

Mr Salako the maths teacher came this day as usual and started creating his problems and solving them by himself at every stage he would ask " Is it clear" and everyone would chorus "Yes sir"
Just for him to do his thing and leave us in peace for more interesting subjects.
"Is it clear"

"Ye sir"
kept on working on his problems on the blackboard.

"Is it clear" ?

" Yes sir" we chorused

At the end of his problem solving

He created another problem and
he turned back and asked

"Who can solve this problem" ?

Every one of us were looking at him like Babbon wey never chop for days.

No one signalling by raising up hand.

He looked at us in amazement

"Cant someone solve this simple problem or Is it not clear"

Every one us chorus again " Yes sir" grin

It was the first time in my life I would see a teacher cursing his student " Ko ni daa fun yin"
Mr Salako said almost crying

"Mumuni" ! he called the class prefect
"Siiiir" he answered

"Go to the staff room at my Table go and bring me the bundle of cane" "Gbogbo ee ni ko ko wa"

That day Mr Salako beat the whole class like he would kill us grin
Funniest grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Marvel1206:
Na mess story deh turn u on ntie
gbenu e sohun.... Bighead
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by oviejnr(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Flintstone06:

How you go go command and you no go get story; My fellow commando, I salute you jare
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by oviejnr(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Flintstone06:

I tell you proud ex commando. respect bro, grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
mine was during my uni days,we were being robbed almost everyday in our hostel then,esp during sch hours when we were few at the hostel,so we became alert at all time,so one evening I went down stairs to fetch water,meanwhile I left my room open,when I came back,I found out that my room has been locked from inside,I quickly dropped the bucket of water and started shouting "thieves ooo" "thieves ooo" before I could run out,my hostel mates have gathered,each carrying weapon to beat the thieves,at the same,my room was opened,behold,the supposed thieves were my two family friends,who innocently wanted to play prank on me,I did a lot of explaining that day b4 they were released, na so they for chop beating that day,they were even made to write a letter of apology to the hostel,I felt for them,they didn't visit me again,for the remaining semesteri

4 Likes

Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by haryomikun(m): 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
holamiday:
That occurrence still goes on in UNILAG till date. It usually happens on evenings when the guys are idle in a blackout. God bless you if you are fat and you pass by. There's another version at Jaja hall too. Those ones tease faculty of science girls.
one reason I love my school. guys don't behave like kids here.

why person go dey disturb babe as old as dem be
Re: That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. by haryomikun(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Maychang:
During the Ebola- outburst, there was a mesaage that went round about Salt and water bath (Im sure we all know this)

That very day at my hostel, i realised many girls received calls from home about bathing with salt water. Well...as a doubting thomas which i could be sometimes, I didnt bother (even though i had enough salt in my wardrobe).

Only for me to get to the bathroom and i saw a girl whose water was looking so creamy. I suppose she bought salt worth #1500 and poured into the bucket of water. I looked at her and started laughing....She looked at me too and probably realised how stupid she was and she joined in the Laughter.

I couldnt hold back, i had to tell my roomates about it. Anytime i remember that day, I laff out so Loud especially when it was clarified that it was a rumour.

na nairalander start that cock and bull story

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.