Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) (31471 Views)

3 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Damboa. Army Kills 19 Insurgents / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead / The Blast That Killed 31 In Damboa, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by gUdbOiii(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
R I P to him and Dagrin
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by oweman: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
This Uuhari government need to urgently begin to think seriously on how to deal with those that convert the arms fund into private account keeping some in mansions ,soakaway , farms and burial grounds or all those killed will have died in vain .!
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by miqos02(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
rip
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by RaptorX: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
pauljumbo:
we always say rip whenever a soldier dies

but nobody says r i p to boko haram when they are killed

most of this boko haram fighters are brainwashed

i think they also deserve sympathy

the same criminals that creates boko haram also create army to oppress the poor

rip to both the army and the brainwashed boko haram fighters
You are joking right?
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
this guy's are beginning to get their momentum back
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Vokians(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
RIP gallant soldier
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by pauljumbo: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
RaptorX:
You are joking right?

i am not
i am 100% serious

if you read the origin of army they were created by colonial masters to protect their interest

These same elites we called politicians today also create this terrorist today called Boko haram, isis etc

the radicalise vulnerable youth with religious doctrines to go and kill

i believe they also need our sympathy because they are brainwashed both the army and terrorist

our real enemies are those crooks in government offices worldwide
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't know whether It is Nigeria army that has defeated Boko Haram,or Boko Haram has Defeated Nigerian army.Somebody should help me understand this.
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Jayjey(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
RIP gallant soldier
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
I thought they were defeated
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
GEJ. This your inability to take decisive action when you were there.
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Langbasa: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
WE HAVE DEFEATED BOKO HARAM TECHNICALLY...#BUHARIISANIDIOT.
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
R.I.P, this is a typical example of a true hero and not like politicians whose focus is to starch stolen hard currencies in refrigerators and underground bunkers. For a common National effort and struggle for peace and progress, the federal government must mandate NYSC conversion and a fair share of Nigeria draftings into either mandatory, selective or voluntary military service or unarmed non combatant service option. Because of the big disconnect between the Nigerian army and the civilian masses, It is a big shame for Nigeria as a key player and a big brother in the Africa Military force and peace keeping fronts not to consolidate and mandate military services and orientation for an average Nigerian citizen.

As There's nothing new under the sun, the following countries have experimented and benefited at large from this effort and initiative, countries such as Algeria, The USA, Ecuador, Qatar, Japan, China, India, Algeria, Bolivia, Brazil, Cape Verde, Colombia, Greece, Guatemala, Moldova, Mongolia, Paraguay, Uzbekistan, UAE, Estonia, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Angola, Belarus, Denmark, Austria, Cyprus, Finland, Iran, Mexico, North Korea, South Korea, Norway, Switzerland, and Israel.

This case is imminent and the Nigerian Supreme Military Council Must take a close inference on this to inspire a legislative bill to allow a statutory take off of similar feat in the Nigerian peace keeping pursuit and sovereignty protection.
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Young03:
RIP bt

It what u signed on the first day u joined army
How stvpid and shallow minded can some animals be? Who signs up 2 die? U're sooo full of stupidity ur comment defines ur very being? Did u buy it (ur stupidity),or did u get it 4 free?
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
AlphaStyles:
this guy's are beginning to get their momentum back
They have money, you never can tell, chibok girls that released, ransom must have exchanged hands.
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
supereagle:

They have money, you never can tell, chibok girls that released, ransom must have exchanged hands.

political mind games
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by sikan(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

IS NAIJA WORTH DYING FOR?

yes bro Nigeria is worth dying for..... watch out for me come next year September by God's Grace
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
pauljumbo:
we always say rip whenever a soldier dies
but nobody says r i p to boko haram when they are killed
most of this boko haram fighters are brainwashed
i think they also deserve sympathy
the same criminals that creates boko haram also create army to oppress the poor
rip to both the army and the brainwashed boko haram fighters

what happen to your center of reasoning?
rip gallant officer

Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by donqx: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
what about the aritleries US promise to sell to fight this war
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
xstry:
yes.
Nahh until the politicians enlist thier own kids in the Army .
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
erico2k2:

Nahh until the politicians enlist thier own kids in the Army .
change begins with you
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
pauljumbo:

i am not
i am 100% serious

if you read the origin of army they were created by colonial masters to protect their interest

These same elites we called politicians today also create this terrorist today called Boko haram, isis etc

the radicalise vulnerable youth with religious doctrines to go and kill

i believe they also need our sympathy because they are brainwashed both the army and terrorist

our real enemies are those crooks in government offices worldwide
Bro abeg change your IGBOO supplier . He is selling you fake smoke..
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He died in vain cry

R.I.Pto the dead

Died in vain? Haba bro this gruesome and wicked of you, this dude was fighting to save people's life and was killed on the process your comment is unfair I don't care if you hate the present govt I hate the govt more than you do but this dude has no way to disobey order given to them to go into battle front more so I don't care if you don't belief in Nigeria as a country all I know is as of today Nigeria is still a single entity till declare otherwise so please be nice to this soldier risking everything to root out these demonic Boko haram goats in human flesh.

RIP boy, you have done your part may God help the family you left behind.
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
xstry:
change begins with you
I never needed anyone to tell me that I knew that 30 years ago hence I decided to take my destiny in my own hands .
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
erico2k2:

I never needed anyone to tell me that I knew that 30 years ago hence I decided to take my destiny in my own hands .
how so?
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Reality2020(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
IS NAIJA WORTH DYING FOR?
Capital YES
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by Uchgibson(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
You guys or whatever they call you have consumed 2much gallant men...Make una try am come my brother side una go know say Colonel don't take shit 4 real... Assholes
Re: Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) by smoooty11: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
RIP Galant soldier we appreciate .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Accuses El-Rufai Of Burning Kaduna SIECOM Office, He Replies / Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.