Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? (1295 Views)

After Two Years Of Living Together:my Fiance Will Only Marry Me On One Condition / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by aboveonly(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello friends,

Is Living Together Before Marriage Or Co-habitation A Sin?

“All wrong doing is sin…” (1John 5:17a NIV)

I ask this question because a number of people claim that some things are not clearly spelt out in the Bible and as such hide under such claims to do things that suits them, not minding what God's position...

What is Co-habitation?
What does the Bible have to say about this scenario?
Why is God Against Living Together Before Marriage?

This and many more are answered in this article

Read here https:///kwedk6m

Stay blessed!

Your friend,
@aboveonly
courtshipguide@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by Tazdroid(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
These days, some people just don't care
Re: What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Apart from the Bible, ask yourself, Is it Morally right?
Re: What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
People now will be forming pastors and pastresses in this thread..

I have lived with a woman and d sex was good.. Come and bite me.. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
The bible is against is fornication(premarital sex).

Can you co-habit without fornication? Definitely no!!

Can you fornicate without co-habiting? Definitely yes!!

The state of living together and having a sexual relationship without being married.- Oxford dictionary
Re: What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by rottennaija(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
aboveonly:

Hello friends,

I ask this question because a number of people claim that some things are not clearly spelt out in the Bible and as such hide under such claims to do things that suits them, not minding what God's position...

What is Co-habitation?

Stay blessed!

Your friend,
@aboveonly
courtshipguide@gmail.com

All sort of unrighteousness is a sin- 1 Jn 5:17.

Unless you are not going to be having sex, which is very unlikely. Yes, cohabitation is wrong, both spiritually and morally
Re: What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by GloriaNinja(f): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
FROM THAT LIVING TOGETHER, THE FEMALE GO TURN CONCUBINE, GET PREGNANT, ABORT THE PREGNANCY AS PER ORDER FROM THE MALE, THEN GET PREGGO AGAIN AND THEN ABORT, TILL AT LAST THE MALE CHASE HER OUT OF THE HOUSE AND THEN MARRY ANOTHER GIRL, BY THEN THE FEMALE IS BARREN AND SUFFERING FROM THE SIN BOTH OF THEM COMMITTED, THAT'S WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS, ALSO WHY IS IT THAT MEN LOVE TO IMPREGNATE THEIR GIRL FRIENDS BEFORE MARRYING THEM?
Re: What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by jmoore(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
ALSO WHY IS IT THAT MEN LOVE TO IMPREGNATE THEIR GIRL FRIENDS BEFORE MARRYING THEM?
Ask the women that keep spreading their legs for them to dig. They also have a choice to say no.
Re: What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by gentlegenius(m): 7:02am On Apr 23, 2017
rottennaija:

All sort of unrighteousness is a sin- 1 Jn 5:17.

Unless you are not going to be having sex, which is very unlikely. Yes, cohabitation is wrong, both spiritually and morally
Not everyone who cohabit together will want to have sex. There's something called self control. Though you are right to say that self control is quite unlikely, but I have lived with a girl for a semester in school without having sex with her despite the fact that we slept on the same bed every night. She was my girlfriend and her roommates threw her out of their room due to jealousy. I took her in and we stayed together without sex for almost 5 months. Though she's now married to another man but she still have deep respect for me till now. Nothing makes a woman trust and respect you than showing extreme self control in regards to sex.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by Smellymouth: 7:06am On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
People now will be forming pastors and pastresses in this thread..

I have lived with a woman and d sex was good. Come and bite me.. Nonsense

No jokes man. It was on fleek... Na me and one dey live currently sef.. For the weekend tho.

Re: What Does The Bible Says About Living Together Before Marriage? by gentlegenius(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2017
aboveonly:

Hello friends,

What is Co-habitation?

Stay blessed!

Your friend,
@aboveonly
courtshipguide@gmail.com
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Wicked; The Guys Or APC?? / Se X Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / Virgina Smells, What Could Be The Course??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.