Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Need Advie Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advie Please (647 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advie Please by lourash(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
All odds are against me and my girlfriend and the truth is that she is a very nice girl and the way things are going i doubt if she can ever offend me. we just started as friends until i discovered the kind of person she is.she is a christain while am a muslim, she is fat and i have never believed that i can ever get attacted to a fat chick but the truth is that she is a true wife material, am very confused because i have told myself that i don't plan to cheat once i get married and if i get married to her , that might not be possible as i know i apreciate slims girls very well and might be tempted since my wife is not one
Re: I Need Advie Please by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
My father used to always say, "All women are physically beautiful if you think your friend wife is more,
beautiful then yours make yours beautiful also by buying beautiful clothes for her, makeup, good skin care etc
what that pretty much means is that, you can help her. she can lose weight that is not a problem, I can not even believe you need advice for this, common this
is not some sort of disability. so you have two option, do not married her and make her life hell by cheating on her.
or married her, she can even lose weight before the wedding, just support her. but seriously dude if I was the girl
I wouldn't be marrying you. from this you one post I can tell you can not make a long life commitment. even if she was
slim, people after marriage change you know, not even after marriage, but after a long time. continuing from the long term, she's going to change, you're going to change. life will change both of you and your circumstances. this means becoming different people from what you are now in some fashion being it physical, emotional, mental, financial. so does that mean you will run out every time something happend? for example, let just assume
you are marrying a slim woman the woman of your dreams, after married, life takes a different turn, she meet with an accident, and get wounded badly, and physically unattractive, will you go out seeking an attractive woman? will you break your married vow? some of you people seriously need to see beyond skin deep.
Re: I Need Advie Please by lourash(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
My fear is that if i leave her for these reasons i might regret it as all the muslim girls i always try to date i do it not because i love them, but because they are muslims and it has never worked out.this girl has been very understanding
Re: I Need Advie Please by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2010
dude it is entirely left with you, follow your heart or your mind.
Re: I Need Advie Please by platinumnk(f): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2010
you dont need advice, you need to grow up.
Re: I Need Advie Please by iice(f): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
LOL!

Mister, what are you still doing with her if you have doubts of marrying her. You do know, there are 2 of you in the relationship undecided
Re: I Need Advie Please by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2010
@poster
how did it all happen?
did you just wake up one day and she happened to be fat?
did she just just wake up one day and decide to be christian?

what are the reasons why you would want to marry this person?
she has to be right ALL THE WAY, not just half right so let her go and be happy with someone else.
Re: I Need Advie Please by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2010
You see better wife marry, u dey complain of fat. Chei! The fact that she's all that should make you want to be a better person. Sadly it doesn't. Frankly, i don't think u love her. You're wt her simply cos she's wife material, nice and understanding.
Re: I Need Advie Please by freecocoa(f): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
D only honest truth in ds mata is,if u hav doubts abt marryin ha den u nid 2 tink it tru properly cos 1nce u re there,no goin bak xcept u want ur marriage 2 fail.u alone can mak d decision.gluck.
Re: I Need Advie Please by elecktra(f): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
if u re not sure you are going to be true to her after marrying her then don't, just because She's domesticated is not enuf reason to consider marrying her and just because she's fat is not enuf reason not to marry her too, so it depends on what you want,and who says u cant get another girl who ll meet ur criteria,u prolly think u are in love with her cos u guys spend time together if you end up marrying youselves nd it does not work out both your lives ll be so miserable,so the ball is in ur court play it as you will
Re: I Need Advie Please by olanajim(m): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2010
the poster was probably looking at religion angle. This shouldnt be a problem, if you are not a fanatics and she is neither.
Re: I Need Advie Please by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:34am On Jan 05, 2010
If your so concerned about her being fat, why don't you help her loose some weight?

(1) (Reply)

He Loves Her But She Has A Health Problem / gycvvd / Why Must Dating Be So Complicated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.