Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) (59670 Views)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by nNEOo(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
The law of natural selection comes to mind....dont worry we are all animals kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by chiedu7: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
a
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by pajay88: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by Ifeanyi...

'Two brothers fights over a girl friend...
This incident happened yesterday at Amaoba Village in Ikwuano LGA,  Abia state.
Two brothers from the same village Amaoba, fights over a girl friend. I gathered that the young man lying dead, started the fight by hitting his brother, asking why he choose to go out with his girl friend,not knowing that his brother was prepared for him.
He cut him with a matchet, unfortunately for him.he couldn't survive the cuts.

RIP'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/two-brothers-from-same-village-in-abia.html
base on logistics
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Flat head people, I reserve my comment

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by queencalipso(f): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Crazy world we live in sad people die because of silly things...
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nebuzaradan: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Thank God Buhari was not to be blamed for this
Buhari is a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by aminu790(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
women are necessary evils
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Uchgibson(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Punna Punna Punna Punnaaaaa...How many did times did I call you? Leave men alone.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by discusant: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:
You mea cause of puna?

Wey me dey carry them do yanga for here

Yeah, nothing weh punna never cause all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Vokians(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Too bad
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Common mehnn this can't be true
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Eerh!!! cough! weirdo life... because of punna..
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by 12345baba(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chai ooooo pu**y otu otu y!? Duri! See what u have caused
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
They both should have been swallowed.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by 0b10010011: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Village boys that should have been brought to the West to hawk Gala and get civilised in return

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
sad sad sad sad

cc: MarieSucre
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kun ghagha tun ghagha!!
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
God forbid that I take up arm again my brother for any reason!

Anything that interest me, my big bro naturally gives it up for me!

RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
Buhari is a terrorist

grin grin
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cos of babe..... undecided...

Only God knows how guys fight each cos of one girl Sha.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mrjo:
AT the end another man will take over
Yes cool
She definitely can't date a dead fellow neither would she date a jailbird wink

When the law's through with him, he wee hate even female fowl angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by temitope277(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
useless Igbos grin
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chai
What a waste! punna of doom sad op u for show us the girl wey cause dis tin
So sad ..
hope she can live with herself too .. embarassed
RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by burkingx(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This Buhari administration sef
grin
.... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by kingsley88(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
This is serious,brainless guys fighting over a lady RIP to Dead and to the surviving hero Kuje prison has reserved self contained apartment for you till Christ come, and to the lady in question I know by now u Will be planing to get yourself another MAN to continue the journey

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Opakan2: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
awon osu wonyi sha..

heartless + wicked + hateful all in one news

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nebuzaradan: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin
chaii this kayode guy

inasmuch you be zombie i find you funny grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by buchai: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
when I was single and in my youth I was not strong but I didn't know I am the strongest.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Which kind of this is this? Because of what. A woman.

I can never wrestle any man or woman because of a woman other than the women that matter in my life-my mother,my sisters and my "wife".

What are you gonna tell God now?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by bilazego(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:
You mea cause of puna?

Wey me dey carry them do yanga for here

A man will either for a woman or chasing his daily bread. Nothing spoil he died with honour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Four Raped By Sons’ Barber In Lagos (Photos) / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Kenyan Thief Lies Comfortably On Street Light To Avoid Beating (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.