Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout (71109 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos / CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by redcliff: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ellenbaby
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by prinsam30: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
all I see is the Backside and where is the damne.d food

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by OgbeniSamm(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
ELgordo:
Ovoko! See bottom
badt guy! Lolz
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by redcliff: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A white lady from Denmark, Ellen Baby caused a stir online after sharing photo of herself praying as she was about to down about to down a plate of Eba and Egusi soup coupled with a bottle of stout. The lady who revealed she loves African delicacies shared the photo on her page and captioned it; I can do all things through Christ that strenghtens me...

Online users who were amazed to see this have reacted to the photo. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/white-woman-pictured-praying-before.html

Mumu bloggers.. caused which stir online.. this picture she posted over 3momyhs ago on instagram.. how is it causing stir now

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by EmekaBlue(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
dat ass on d bed...sweet breakfast tongue

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by LordOfNaira: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A white lady from Denmark, Ellen Baby caused a stir online after sharing photo of herself praying as she was about to down about to down a plate of Eba and Egusi soup coupled with a bottle of stout. The lady who revealed she loves African delicacies shared the photo on her page and captioned it; I can do all things through Christ that strenghtens me...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/white-woman-pictured-praying-before.html

Could this be whywhyogun
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
And some Nigerian babes will be forming for us. I love this lady already. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Hades2016(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Xaos:
Damn. I like her kitchen.
I know what you mean ... My guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by ogtavia(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
redcliff:

Mumu bloggers.. caused which stir online.. this picture she posted over 3momyhs ago on instagram.. how is it causing stir now
you don't mind the OP...just reading thru comments and laughing at peope's ignorance...
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by segebase(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
see as ma prick de stand for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Meedu(m): 10:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Eba + stout shocked Madam, if care is not taken that ikebe will port from the backside to....... You know where.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by menwongo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Braden6:
Has she tried afan soup and fufu . I really love that soup, and i think its the best soup in the world. I usually eat it when I visit my cousin .Some of my friends have also tasted and loved it
You can say that again

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by menwongo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
segebase:
see as ma prick de stand for no reason

grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Timiblanko(m): 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Her life, her business
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by winkmart: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Who be Oyinbo. Ellen is a Ghanaian chick... just yellow

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
hmmmmm, but Christ condemms strong drink
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by misteryman: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
ELgordo:
Ovoko! See bottom

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by richyfunky(m): 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Xaos:
Lol, her kitchen indeed.......una no go kill person with sarcasm
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by shehuolayinka(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Naso Ebay suppose be and no be the customise or design rubbish eba posted online
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by shumuel(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:

She is looking for African/Nigerian Husband, simple angry
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Fisocoded(m): 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Beejay1117:
When will the IDGAF CREW resume back?
Please someone should quote me with a IDGAF MEME

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by ashawopikin(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
see yansh grin
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by purplekayc(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Am beginning to like her already

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Carter4luv(m): 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
If u love Nigeria, den blish
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by ashawopikin(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
clems88:
you sure dey na kitchen yu dey look grin
especially d kitchen its BIG grin
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by shumuel(m): 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Beejay1117:
here you are grin

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Noblesoul123: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Beejay1117:

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Noblesoul123: 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Xaos:

You be correct master chef!

How do you rate the kitchen utensils?

Meanwhile, ......

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Afobear: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
shumuel:
She is looking for African/Nigerian Husband, simple angry
for your info ...she has a very rich dad and she is from denmark ...

she made her name online by doing naija themed funny videos on instagram after winning a falz‘d badt ghuy’ challenge ...

she loves nigerians and ghanians

she carters for a motherless babies home in ghana using her wealth gotten from her videos and parents wealth

and her ass is in jon bellion’s voice OVERWHELMING

‘THERE IS AN OCEAN IN HER WAIST ,SO DEEP ,I DIVE'****
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Damn i love white pussy sweet wet white pussy
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by purplekayc(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Khd95:
Abeggi,whats the big deal,when a naija man comsumes pizzza,french fries nd other foreign delicacies,no fvck is given,so why should i give a fvck about her eating eba nd egusi,she be angel abi wetin,no be human being like us im be

That nyash quench my anger thogringrin

still...
I give a fu-k ,but am still here sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / A Market In Nigeria Where Pythons Are Butchered & Sold As Meat (photo) / The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.