Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout (71110 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / Funny! Man Turn Fufu To Human Head Before Eating. Photos / CPC Reveals What Nigerians Must Do Now Before Eating Beans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by passionatebae: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
No Drink our Coke and fanta oo
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by futurewise11(m): 11:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Destined2win:
grin

Honestly Nigeria has got delicious dishes. I got a family member that I send egusi, ogbono and bitterleaf abroad.
He doesn't fancy meals over there.

Please can u send me some?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Johnnoo(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Khd95:
Abeggi,whats the big deal,when a naija man comsumes pizzza,french fries nd other foreign delicacies,no fvck is given,so why should i give a fvck about her eating eba nd egusi,she be angel abi wetin,no be human being like us im be

That nyash quench my anger thogringrin

still...

Lol
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by ahahnow: 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is that the way we cook yam? mobge shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by shumuel(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Afobear:
for your info ...she has a very rich dad and she is from denmark ...

she made her name online by doing naija themed funny videos on instagram after winning a falz‘d badt ghuy’ challenge ...

she loves nigerians and ghanians

she carters for a motherless babies home in ghana using her wealth gotten from her videos and parents wealth

and her ass is in jon bellion’s voice OVERWHELMING

‘THERE IS AN OCEAN IN HER WAIST ,SO DEEP ,I DIVE'****

In summary, she is looking for an African/Nigerian Husband angry tongue
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by lepasharon(f): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
shumuel:

In summary, she is looking for an African/Nigerian Husband angry tongue
she is married to an igbo guy

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by shumuel(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
lepasharon:
she is married to an igbo guy

My statement just confirmed, Thanks for the info grin
cc : Afobear
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by burkingx(f): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by AjiChris(f): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
E don happen...
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by ibinaboonline: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2017
a LovePeddler from Denmark

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Mayflowa(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Oyibo woman get that kind of backside? It is rear though.

Not rare for American ladies. There are lots that have voluptuous backside in US.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by unknown87: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2017
She has got a bum like a Typical black babe too shocked cool
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 12:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Xaos:
Damn. I like her kitchen.
Her kitchen?

3 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:38am On Apr 23, 2017
Destined2win:
grin

Honestly Nigeria has got delicious dishes. I got a family member that I send egusi, ogbono and bitterleaf abroad.
He doesn't fancy meals over there.
all those grasses, leaves & yoghurts wey oyibo dey chop 4 dah side nah food? dem nor geh food 4 dah side nah grin
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Xaos:
gberrraaaa! grin

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Best201195(m): 12:59am On Apr 23, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Oyibo woman get that kind of backside? It is rear though.
Not really Oyinbo, she's Ghanian.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Origin(f): 1:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Arise O Compatriots. OK my brothers oya represent Nigeria well o.

Remember anything you do with this lady (wife material- the whole 6yards) , you are representing the nation. Please help strengthen the Denmark Nigeria ties.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Raddie(m): 2:51am On Apr 23, 2017
The conversations alone makes it look made up, haba.
I no blow whistle sha!
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Raddie(m): 2:53am On Apr 23, 2017
burkingx:
grin
Do you know you're wicked?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by sirfee(m): 3:06am On Apr 23, 2017
Xaos:
grin Her kitchen indeed.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Kaimallamm: 3:17am On Apr 23, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by bukitt: 3:37am On Apr 23, 2017
Khd95:
Abeggi,whats the big deal,when a naija man comsumes pizzza,french fries nd other foreign delicacies,no fvck is given,so why should i give a fvck about her eating eba nd egusi,she be angel abi wetin,no be human being like us im be

That nyash quench my anger thogringrin

Dis one don cast na, I no dey go near dis type cos na dem dey put person for trouble except say na me colonize her myself.

still...
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
Let me quickly upload the video where i prayed before eating pizza and palm wine.
I would love to see that video, with your pretty face in it.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by JusticeSeeker: 3:55am On Apr 23, 2017
she must be a Catholic.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Kdon2: 4:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Langbasa:
Ikebecious kitchen coolcool.

Na so! Just cook anythin u lik there
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by redsun(m): 4:38am On Apr 23, 2017
She is soulful. One has to be soulful to appreciate black things.

Soul rebel.
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Destined2win: 4:54am On Apr 23, 2017
futurewise11:

Please can u send me some?
Where are you
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by chiraqDemon(m): 5:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Smh this girl wey don dey africa i fih swear she nor remember d way back to europe where she from, this girl na conc african
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 23, 2017
I wasn't even looking at her yansh all I was just reading...if na lie I talk make Buhari appear for the next FEC Meeting lipsrsealed
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 23, 2017
I want to try this 'Ofe Owerri". Is there a place that I can get it in Ibadan?
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by seyiojomu(m): 5:59am On Apr 23, 2017
She's Nigerian duh and a comedian by social acts
Re: Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout by jimb(m): 6:20am On Apr 23, 2017
ymee:
Africa culture
Please I'm seriously in need of a job, being jobless for a while. thanks Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1 location: Lagos Contact me for...your SERVICES 1. Computer appreciation 2. Web designing 3. Online registration 4. Corporate training 5. Software Training 6. Graphics designing 7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc babs4realscience@yahoo.com

me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Catfish I Bought N3600 in Enugu / A Market In Nigeria Where Pythons Are Butchered & Sold As Meat (photo) / The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.