Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC (47727 Views)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Tisham20(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2017
hm that job is too hard to get
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Famocious(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2017
I know 2 medical doctors working with Nigerian Breweries, those guys are real ballers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by izzou(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Sometimes abi all the time? D kind jobs na only by Miracle

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Tintinnoty(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2017
hardbody:

One reason that is happening is because you cannot even spell needle correctly.
thanks for the correction
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by pweetychyka(f): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Youlinsovicom:

Are these bookings betja or nairabet

It's for bet9ja wink wink

Don't ask me how I managed to know!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Icon4s(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Tintinnoty:
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the hole of a needle than secure jobs like this.

No my brother.

People that work there are not aliens from Outer space.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2017
hardbody:

One reason that is happening is because you cannot even spell needle correctly.

Damnn!!!! You harsh oooo....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by ObasanjoQuotes: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2017
ThisTrend:

Nigerian Breweries is one of the best companies in Nigeria that pay highest salary in Nigeria exactly just like NNPC, Shell, Chevron and other top multinational organizations in Nigeria. Founded in 1946, the business is associated with the processing and production of alcoholic and non-alcohol drinks. If you wish to find out Amount an employee in Nigerian Breweries is paid, keep reading.

As said preceding, Nigerian Breweries Plc are among the best paying companies in Nigeria today as their regular salary and collect package deal they pay their staff is mouth-watering even for entry level, no wonder recruitment/career in the Company is very hard as you'll need to know someone well recognized in the firm .

Salary Structure of Nigerian Breweries PLC and Staff Salary Scale
1. A Sales representative working in the Nigerian Breweries is usually paid around N121,000 and N146,000, monthly.

2. A Management Trainee collects about N289,000 and N314,000 per month.

3. An Associate in Nigerian Breweries gets paid around N143,000 and 157,000 on monthly basis.

It's also advisable to note that aside from their basic incomes, members of staff employed in the Nigerian Breweries are also entitled to variety of allowances which is addition with their monthly salaries.

Good thing about being employed in Nigerian Breweries is the fact you can create a solid career because they are also one of the better companies to be employed to in Nigeria.

These are just few Salary Structure for Nigerian Brewery Salary we're able to find.

Check back!

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/04/nigerian-breweries-salary-structure.html?m=1

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, 1forall, CrazyMan
OP even to secure IT placement is based on who knows who. I'm already frustrated. IT I should have started I'm still seArching fr a placement sad
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by emu22(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2017
HRich:
Forget people's salary and Hustle for yours
3S77S8P 3S6N6YT 3S6PQMR

I refused to be a spy to people's salary when I can hustle

THose are today matches.abeg mk I go play am ooo.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Blesschemical: 8:49am On Apr 23, 2017
HRich:

Very easy bro
Abeg link me nah
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by gemini6228: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2017
modsfucker:
Unfortunately, Muslims are not allowed to work in a Beer company. The way me and other Muslims look at the thread right now....

Who told you Muslim's are not allowed to work in NB? Please get your facts right before misinforming people here. I work there for your information.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by gemini6228: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2017
Tisham20:
hm that job is too hard to get

Not too hard. I got mine without knowing anybody and I have been working there for 8 years now. It is a good place to work but all is not too juicy as many think. The salary is fantastic but the rise in expenses is a big challenge.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by modsfucker: 9:02am On Apr 23, 2017
gemini6228:

Who told you Muslim's are not allowed to work in NB? Please get your facts right before misinforming people here. I work there for your information.

And you want to tell me that you are a Muslim right? Alright, go and ask your Imam or any cleric around you if it's right for you to work in a beer firm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by kynbasil01: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2017
HRich:

Very easy bro
can you please help me?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Greycious(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2017
gemini6228:

Not too hard. I got mine without knowing anybody and I have been working there for 8 years now. It is a good place to work but all is not too juicy as many think. The salary is fantastic but the rise in expenses is a big challenge.
How can one get a Job in NB?
Is it based on the course u studied?
I really do wish to work dia after my service year.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by spirit88: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2017
ThisTrend:

Nigerian Breweries is one of the best companies in Nigeria that pay highest salary in Nigeria exactly just like NNPC, Shell, Chevron and other top multinational organizations in Nigeria. Founded in 1946, the business is associated with the processing and production of alcoholic and non-alcohol drinks. If you wish to find out Amount an employee in Nigerian Breweries is paid, keep reading.

As said preceding, Nigerian Breweries Plc are among the best paying companies in Nigeria today as their regular salary and collect package deal they pay their staff is mouth-watering even for entry level, no wonder recruitment/career in the Company is very hard as you'll need to know someone well recognized in the firm .

1. A Sales representative working in the Nigerian Breweries is usually paid around N121,000 and N146,000, monthly.

3. An Associate in Nigerian Breweries gets paid around N143,000 and 157,000 on monthly basis.

It's also advisable to note that aside from their basic incomes, members of staff employed in the Nigerian Breweries are also entitled to variety of allowances which is addition with their monthly salaries.

Good thing about being employed in Nigerian Breweries is the fact you can create a solid career because they are also one of the better companies to be employed to in Nigeria.

These are just few Salary Structure for Nigerian Brewery Salary we're able to find.

Check back!

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/04/nigerian-breweries-salary-structure.html?m=1

All these are pure lies. Starting from the salaries to knowing someone recognized.
Everyone goes through the same process without nepotism.
Recruitment is always handled by many third parties.
Pls get correct info next time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Ikwokrikwo: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2017
modsfucker:
Unfortunately, Muslims are not allowed to work in a Beer company. The way me and other Muslims look at the thread right now....
But quite a lot of Muslims work there, an even larger number of Muslims consume their beer.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by modsfucker: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
But quite a lot of Muslims work there, an even larger number of Muslims consume their beer.

The fact that more people are joining kidnap gang doesn't make the illicit act legitimate. Get that into your skull.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by nickxtra(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2017
ThisTrend:

Check back!

Thanks to Nigerians guzzle a lot of star lager everyday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Rich4god(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
modsfucker:
Who told u.... As at 2010.... Enugu plant have abt 3muslims that I worked with. Am sure there could be more in other departments... (One Hausa, two kogi).... Funny thing is, one of the kogi Muslim is a taste manager, he taste all the drinks produced in the brewery every day, both alcohol and malt.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Johnsonpac(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2017
HRich:

3S77S8P
3S6N6YT
3S6PQMR

Boss I need more of dis
U re d surest!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by calberian: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2017
modsfucker:

A lot of practising Muslims work in NBplc. Infact, there's a prayer ground near the old laboratory.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by modsfucker: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Rich4god:
Who told u.... As at 2010.... Enugu plant have abt 3muslims that I worked with. Am sure there could be more in other departments... (One Hausa, two kogi).... Funny thing is, one of the kogi Muslim is a taste manager, he taste all the drinks produced in the brewery every day, both alcohol and malt.

That doesn't change the fact that it is not permissible for Muslims to work there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by OkuFaba(m): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2017
HRich:
3S77S8P 3S6N6YT 3S6PQMR

Bet9ja booking code?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by modsfucker: 9:45am On Apr 23, 2017
calberian:

A lot of practising Muslims work in NBplc. Infact, there's a prayer ground near the old laboratory.

Yeah it's possible, we have law breakers everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by shumuel(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2017
HRich:

3S77S8P
3S6N6YT
3S6PQMR

Whats the meaning of this numbers you keep posting upanddown, please tell ?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by jitolala(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2017
When I am receiving seven digits as salary, you are here comparing them with multinational...gerathere joor
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by m2dl: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2017
HRich:
3S77S8P 3S6N6YT 3S6PQMR

nice game u played man.city direct win Pele o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by UzomaFC: 10:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Oga OP wat U wrote is not true ooooooo, but I can't say anything cos I hv been working there since 2003 via craft training
Again career is not all that gud for staffs
Rdgs
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by tico1212(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2017
modsfucker:

But na dem drink am pass.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by AK481(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2017
spirit88:

All these are pure lies. Starting from the salaries to knowing someone recognized.
Everyone goes through the same process without nepotism.
Recruitment is always handled by many third parties.
Pls get correct info next time.
Have u made any point now?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by modsfucker: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2017
tico1212:

But na dem drink am pass.

Ok Mr. Linus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.