Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC (47690 Views)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / MTN NG Salary Structure: Salary Of MTN Nigeria Telecommunications Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by HRich(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2017
ChiefAdams:

You sure? but i played two out of the three, and they both spoilt like rotten banana. Why didn't u post the edited one rather than these three. I checked the third one sef, e no enter. abeg guy, stop this joke next time oooooo!
The Copon is not here, would have showed u at least you will see how edited it was.

Sorry you lost though. Wish i can return your cash.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by bodlandsystems: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
MAY 6th 2017

career turbo charge {CTC} Workshop

Give your career a boost, attend a 1-day career turbo charge workshop where we showcase practical and globally recognized tools to boost career and personal productivity.
Workshop highlights:

ü Fundamentals of project management
ü Time management
ü Quality management
ü Marketing Strategy
ü Marketing Research
ü Creative thinking
ü Team management

The workshop will be delivered in an interesting and engaging manner by certified professionals.
Workshop Benefits include tools and techniques you can start using immediately to improve your performance.
There will be;

v Tea break
v Lunch break
v Workshop materials {Workbook and stationery}
v Support materials {eBooks of USB stick}
v Certificate of participation

Course Fee[b]:N10,000 {50% Discount}[/b],was N20,000
Venue: 140, Borno Way, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, MAY 6, 2017[
Time: 9am-5pm

For more information please call
Kunle +234 802 370 1151
+234 809 370 1151
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Banks92(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
HRich:

Noted
played n lost too.Boss carry me along too o.I don dey follow u
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by ChiefAdams: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
HRich:
The Copon is not here, would have showed u at least you will see how edited it was.

No wahala bro. The hustle kontinu ni ooo ! Anyways, keep the cash but better game next time sotigbo?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by djgreenland(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2017
HRich:

Abeg any booking code on ground?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by CellTabRepairs: 7:20pm On May 13, 2017
I never needed to search for jobs. I picked jobs. Train and equip yourself in a core competency or more than one. That's the engine room of enterprises and therefore your demand power base. Try to be like..."If i get it, fine; if I don't, I create one". That is how you can survive this economy!

Train yourself or empower others with this book to earn income; learn how to setup a smartphone service center. INVEST NOW. Billions of people use all kinds of mobile devices; that's a huge tech-support demand market! Get “Mobile phones & Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc Now.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by HRich(m): 4:03am On May 14, 2017
djgreenland:
Abeg any booking code on ground?
3VZTWKC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by ykgold29(m): 6:27am On May 14, 2017
any sunday game? I mean 13-5-2017
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by ykgold29(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2017
HRich:
3VZTWKC
what of todays game
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by emmanok24(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2017
ThisTrend:

Nigerian Breweries is one of the best companies in Nigeria that pay highest salary in Nigeria exactly just like NNPC, Shell, Chevron and other top multinational organizations in Nigeria. Founded in 1946, the business is associated with the processing and production of alcoholic and non-alcohol drinks. If you wish to find out Amount an employee in Nigerian Breweries is paid, keep reading.

As said preceding, Nigerian Breweries Plc are among the best paying companies in Nigeria today as their regular salary and collect package deal they pay their staff is mouth-watering even for entry level, no wonder recruitment/career in the Company is very hard as you'll need to know someone well recognized in the firm .

Salary Structure of Nigerian Breweries PLC and Staff Salary Scale
1. A Sales representative working in the Nigerian Breweries is usually paid around N121,000 and N146,000, monthly.

2. A Management Trainee collects about N289,000 and N314,000 per month.

3. An Associate in Nigerian Breweries gets paid around N143,000 and 157,000 on monthly basis.

It's also advisable to note that aside from their basic incomes, members of staff employed in the Nigerian Breweries are also entitled to variety of allowances which is addition with their monthly salaries.

Good thing about being employed in Nigerian Breweries is the fact you can create a solid career because they are also one of the better companies to be employed to in Nigeria.

These are just few Salary Structure for Nigerian Brewery Salary we're able to find.

Check back!

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/04/nigerian-breweries-salary-structure.html?m=1

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, 1forall, CrazyMan

What is the salary of the Van Sales Representative and Local Area Representative?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by HRich(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2017
ykgold29:
what of todays game
3W3CJ3Y
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by djgreenland(m): 12:24am On May 17, 2017
HRich:
3VZTWKC
9 remaining... I missed it.

Whatsapp for better oo.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by bodlandsystems: 4:30pm On May 17, 2017
MAY 27th 2017

career turbo charge {CTC} Workshop

Give your career a boost, attend a 1-day career turbo charge workshop where we showcase practical and globally recognized tools to boost career and personal productivity.
Workshop highlights:

ü Fundamentals of project management
ü Time management
ü Quality management
ü Marketing Strategy
ü Marketing Research
ü Creative thinking
ü Team management

The workshop will be delivered in an interesting and engaging manner by certified professionals.
Workshop Benefits include tools and techniques you can start using immediately to improve your performance.
There will be;

v Tea break
v Lunch break
v Workshop materials {Workbook and stationery}
v Support materials {eBooks of USB stick}
v Certificate of participation

Course Fee:N10,000 {50% Discount},was N20,000
Venue: 140, Borno Way, Ebute Meta, Yaba, Lagos.
Date: Saturday, MAY 6, 2017[
Time: 9am-5pm

For more information please call
Kunle +234 802 370 1151
+234 809 370 1151
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by OjukwuWarBird: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2018
UzomaFC:
Oga OP wat U wrote is not true ooooooo, but I can't say anything cos I hv been working there since 2003 via craft training
Again career is not all that gud for staffs
Rdgs

How much do they pay graduates who work at the laboratory of Waste Water Treatment Plant.?

An acquittance who applied for a placement there, said he believes he will be paid 500k every month due to hazard but I told him that the figure is too much.

Pls can you tell me.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC by Gafrik: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
ThisTrend:

Nigerian Breweries is one of the best companies in Nigeria that pay highest salary in Nigeria exactly just like NNPC, Shell, Chevron and other top multinational organizations in Nigeria. Founded in 1946, the business is associated with the processing and production of alcoholic and non-alcohol drinks. If you wish to find out Amount an employee in Nigerian Breweries is paid, keep reading.

As said preceding, Nigerian Breweries Plc are among the best paying companies in Nigeria today as their regular salary and collect package deal they pay their staff is mouth-watering even for entry level, no wonder recruitment/career in the Company is very hard as you'll need to know someone well recognized in the firm .

Salary Structure of Nigerian Breweries PLC and Staff Salary Scale
1. A Sales representative working in the Nigerian Breweries is usually paid around N121,000 and N146,000, monthly.

2. A Management Trainee collects about N289,000 and N314,000 per month.

3. An Associate in Nigerian Breweries gets paid around N143,000 and 157,000 on monthly basis.

It's also advisable to note that aside from their basic incomes, members of staff employed in the Nigerian Breweries are also entitled to variety of allowances which is addition with their monthly salaries.

Good thing about being employed in Nigerian Breweries is the fact you can create a solid career because they are also one of the better companies to be employed to in Nigeria.

These are just few Salary Structure for Nigerian Brewery Salary we're able to find.

Check back!

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/04/nigerian-breweries-salary-structure.html?m=1

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, 1forall, CrazyMan

Hmnn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.