Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored (11882 Views)

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by johncallidon(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2017
mine is DEMI-GODS and SEMI-DEVILs. . . .Hard target by vandan.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Sherlock Holmes (both the movies and the series )

Modified.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2017
napoleon77:
The good, the bad and the ugly.

Damn! that movie was a classic. I actually love the music tune of the movie, its actually my ring back tune.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2017
napoleon77:
The good, the bad and the ugly.

Damn! that movie was a classic. I actually love the music tune of the movie, its actually my ring back tune. grin
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by emdeey(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2017
3 Idiots

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by briyane: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2017
THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY!
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Fanaa
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by aluma(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Jack bauer 24 like 30 times now nd presently watching it again now in season 5 now
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by mikejegede(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2017
pirate of the carribean lord of the rings Friday god father last don't public enemies

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Ishilove:
Sing.

This movie is animated but I'm shocked that even after countless replays I am still hooked. You really have to watch it!
I did! I actually don't dig Animated movies but sing gat me frozen. My best scene was during the auditioning, my rib almost cracked. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2017
bond77:
Sherlock Holmes (both the movies and the series )

Why did I get married

The legend of Zoro

Babubali

Mummies return grin

Rustom
grin angry a movie ni
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
bond77:

I did! I actually don't dig Animated movies but sing gat me frozen. My best scene was during the auditioning, my rib almost cracked. grin
sing ! Sing! Sing!!! Okay let me check it out on YouTube
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Stanleysteno(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Mine's home alone...... Sister bukola how u doing today
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by tunery004(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2017
coming to America
Troy......
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
City hunter and boys before flowers.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by ogtavia(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2017
TPAND:
Inspector Jack Closeso
Jack Closeau...
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Stanleysteno:
Mine's home alone......
Sister bukola how u doing today
brother Stanley of God, am better, what about u
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Stanleysteno(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2017
StarBukola:
brother Stanley of God, am better, what about u
am good... Happy Sunday to u
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Ishilove: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2017
bond77:

My favourite performance in the entire movie is Johnny's piano performance at the end. I have never watched a scene as many times as I did that scene. I love the entire movie and i'm going to watch it again today cheesy
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Iamemma(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
3 Idiots
Can I ever get tired of watching that movie?
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Iamemma(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
emdeey:
3 Idiots
I just love that movie,it is very inspiring
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
5 times ke.... None for now.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
madridguy:
Fanaa
Hausa movie?
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Coyotejack(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
The shawshank redemption, American gangster, training day. The Godfather trilogy

Watched all these movies more than 5x
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by heckymaicon(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
columbiana

2 Likes

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Sike(m): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
need a link to watch this "the good the bad and the ugly" movie
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by pinkeeprincess(f): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sanam Teri kasam mulan Mr bones legally blonde mean girls can't stop watching ds movies #smiles
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by vuc1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
GLADIATOR Directed by Ridley Scott. Maximus!! Maximus!! Maximus!! So love that movie.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
pinkeeprincess:
Sanam Teri kasam
mulan
Mr bones
legally blonde
mean girls
can't stop watching ds movies
#smiles
Mulan ,classic kiss kiss
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by donMIG(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lord of the rings...watched dat movie craze wen I dei primary school
Pirate of the Caribbean
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
StarBukola:
grin angry a movie ni
Oh sorry am an Oliver Twist and singularity easily kills my spirit. tongue Btw which of those movies have you watched?
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
StarBukola:
sing ! Sing! Sing!!! Okay let me check it out on YouTube
Yeah u need to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" / Merlin And Legend Of The Seeker!!any Other Magical Adventure Series? / Has Television Lost Its Relevance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.