Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo (4868 Views)

Naija Girl & Her Curvy Friend Cause A Stir After Sharing These Eye-popping Photo / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by Freeman50(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2017
This lady decided to go unclad in order to show her "sexiness" while posing for pictures -covering her sensitive parts with just a leaf..Some netizens have blasted her for such 'end time' photo-shoot while others are hailing her for being "natural". ..

Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by Emmyirab(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2017
Hooo my God.... with cocoyam leaf...
issoryt
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by thesicilian: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Dirty

1 Like

Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by LethargiQue: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2017
I know for sure that the garden of Eden didn't have brick walls
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by Loyalblak007(f): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2017
embarassed
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by MrCork: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Freeman50:
This lady decided to go unclad in order to show her "sexiness" while posing for pictures -covering her sensitive parts with just a leaf..Some netizens have blasted her for such 'end time' photo-shoot while others are hailing her for being "natural". ..

angry
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by xendra: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2017
she just wanted to pose naked, got nothing to do with the garden of Eden.

not fine I must say
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by MrCork: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Freeman50:

...WHA THA F0K??..my nigggga..fine naaaaked woman stand I n front of you but in stead. .you arguuuuing about leaf....we give up!! undecided
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by 48noble(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2017
brain recession
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Dark Dark Dark. I don't know why I gravitate towards dark women? It started from infancy.

Btw that girl looks natural and handsome. Yes, you can use handsome for a woman.

Source: Oxford dictionary 7th edn.
Don't argue. I am an English language aficionado pundit.

Now see below for data.

Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by brownhawk: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2017
xendra:
she just wanted to pose naked, got nothing to do with the garden of Eden.

not fine I must say
if so let's see yours

1 Like

Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2017
xendra:
not fine I must say

Nope. You shoose to say.

tafia mama cheesy
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by kushercain: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2017
The down left is sexcee
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by Bahddo(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
It would have been better without the leaf in the way.
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by Delphi(m): 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Let her just say that she is a naturalist. Garden with only one flower/plant shouldn't be compared to that of Eden. Btw, Eve wasn't wearing any slippers.
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by frankanyiks(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Girls of nowadays. ...smh
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by Preca(f): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nawa ooo... she even wear scarf on top
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is what happens when you smoke weed laced with coke embarassed

©YBR
Re: Sexy: Nigerian Lady Causes Stir After Trying To Recreate "Garden Of Eden"- Photo by Raydos: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
see her yansh like buhari forehead undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For Dick - Pretty Nigerian Lady / Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless / Police Officer Spotted Buying Female Panties In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.