Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,201 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Study Medicine On Cheap Tuition At Dalian Medical University, China - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Medicine On Cheap Tuition At Dalian Medical University, China (425 Views)

I Was Given Medicine On Caps Instead Of My Choosen Yoruba Edu - Oau Aspirant / 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose To Study Medicine Abroad / Tuition-free Master & Bachelor Program In Wenzhou University, China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Medicine On Cheap Tuition At Dalian Medical University, China by Bobbyfine: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Located in the biggest harbour city in Northeast China Region, Dalian Medical University (DLMEDU) has developed a multi-disciplinary medical university. DLMEDU is the largest medical university in China and enrols the most international students in its degree programs per year. DLMEDU has 22 teaching and scientific research institutions, 5 supplementary teaching organizations, 1 branch college, 1 affiliated medical school, 9 affiliated hospitals, 1 ministerial lab, 10 provincial level key labs and 1 provincial level engineering technology research centre among its vast collection of resources.

The Medicinae Baccalaureus (Latin for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery), also known as MBBS program for international students in DLMEDU can be taught in either English or Japanese, depending on student’s preference. The programs has two starting times, a student can either enrol to start in Spring and Autumn and lasts six to 7 years depending on the program of study.

Courses Offered Include:

Nursing
Clinical Pharmacy
Stomatology
MBBS
How To Apply

Application Deadline: 30th June 2017

Starting Date: 1st September 2017

Duration: 5-6 years

Application form can be found here by choosing the course of interest.

Requirements

Applicant should be between 18-25 years old.
Applicant must have a senior high school transcript with good marks
Chemistry, Biology, Physics and English are compulsory subjects. Math is a reference subject for admission evaluation.
Applicant must have solid financial support to afford the study and living expenses: either self-sponsored of by scholarship.
Country Examination Admission Mark
Pakistan FSC Above 700
India 10+2 Above 80%
Bangladesh Higher Secondary Certificate Above 4.9
Thailand Upper Secondary GPA greater than 3.5
Sri Lanka A level Above 70%, or with 2B 1C
Maldives A level Above 70%, or with 2B 1C
African Countries Higher secondary Above 70%, or with “B 1C

Fee Structure

Application Fees: Around $115

Insurance Fee: $87

Tuition Fees
Non-Degree Programs $1,090 per year
Bachelors $3,345 to $6,540 per year
Masters $4,632 to $5,960 per year
Doctoral $5090 to $6, 540 per year

Scholarships
http://www.studyabroad365.com/study-medicine-on-cheap-tuition-at-dalian-medical-university-china/
Re: Study Medicine On Cheap Tuition At Dalian Medical University, China by timades(f): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
hi nlanders in d house pls I rili need your help
I am a nursing student in Uniosun.
last semester I was unable to write exam as I was unable to complete my school fees payment. I have been told that I need yo complete the payment before the next semester begins which happens to be next Monday. I have paid 75k out of 135k and I need to complete the balance of 60k
here is my registration number and password for verification purpose on uniosun website.
I know this Is odd but I am out of option and I need to pay the fees ASAP
pls nlanders. I will appreciate any amount in the form of loan or gift to enable me pay my fees and not lose my studentship.
website--- wwwUniosun..edu..ng
reg number-----65581531cc
password------adediji
my phone number---08102407540
pls do help me. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ukraine / Waec GCE 2017 Registration Begins / Lagos State Polytechnic Still On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.