Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Sign - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sign (279 Views)

Beautiful Lady Tattoos Her Private Part With The Sign ‘HIV+’ / What Are The Sign A Girl Is Playing With You / This Is The Sign I Saw On A Photographer's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sign by Marioplus(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
WHENEVER YOU DO THE SIGN OF THE CROSS YOU IMPOSE UPON YOURSELF AND YOUR SURROUNDINGS THE WHOLE OF CALVARY EXPERIENCE AND VICTORY (IT IS FINISHED John 19:30) AS IT WAS ON THE ORIGINAL DAY JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS TO SAVE MANKIND.
YOU PROVOKE THE MANIFESTATIONS OF GOD'S ANOINTING FROM ALL THE CATHOLIC ALTARS WERE THE CALVARY EXPERIENCE OF THE HOLY MASS IS MADE ALIVE AGAIN THROUGH A VALIDLY ORDAINED CATHOLIC PRIEST.
ALWAYS DO IT WITH YOUR WHOLE CONSCIOUSNESS, PRONOUNCE THE NAME OF THE HOLY TRINITY
FATHER
SON
HOLY SPIRIT WITH REVERENCE
AND BELIEVE THAT THE WHOLE CALVARY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED IN YOUR LIFE COMPLETELY...
IT IS A GREAT PRIVILEGE TO BE A CONVINCED PRACTICING CATHOLIC!!!
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST AS YOU CONTINUE TO LEAD AND SANCTIFY YOUR CHURCH ON EARTH, YOUR OWN BODY THROUGH THE INFLUENCE OF YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. AMEN.
HOLY SPIRIT CONTINUE TO LEAD US INTO DEEPER LOVE, FELLOWSHIP, UNITY AND UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR GOD-HEAD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
Re: The Sign by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Even if I wanted to believe, I wouldn't after realising you posted this in Romance section! What's really going on in your mind ? Tell us, gurus are here to help you
Not sure if sign of the cross or sign of the pussy. Water is wet

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Be A Compelling Communicator / So Sad: 10-year-old Girl Seeks Abortion After Rape / New Discuss Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.