Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nioh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nioh (1210 Views)

7 Things You Need To Know About Social Media And Online Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nioh by Frankraj: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cer
Re: Nioh by Safiaa(f): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Nioh by Destined2win: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Still trying to figure out what you saying about who you want to marry

1 Like

Re: Nioh by Fuckshiit: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
júst keep fûçking her bråh(keep fúçkiñg her)
Re: Nioh by dingbang(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Must it always be about the ladies? Do u also think ladies don't reason how many women their boyfriends have had sex before they said yes to their proposals.. Let's cut dis crap abeg..

Marriage is to bring up a family... And not to determine body counts..

6 Likes

Re: Nioh by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
So who are you marrying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nioh by Chairmanfestus: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Follow for top football bet picks garrantee profit everyday http://betoftheday.ml/ref/Banky99
https://goo dot gl/ZKV0d9
Re: Nioh by thehedge(f): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
cheesy cheesy eyaaaaa! who do you like this? wetin be her name.
Re: Nioh by Nutase: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Must it always be about the ladies? Do u also think ladies don't reason how many women their boyfriends have had sex before they said yes to their proposals.. Let's cut dis crap abeg..

nailed it
Re: Nioh by prettyesther20: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
U sound pained undecided
Re: Nioh by mikky4764(f): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
prettyesther20:
U sound pained undecided

Very pained .
Re: Nioh by mikky4764(f): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jumping into conclusions based on some myopic assumptions.
Re: Nioh by Rukkydelta(f): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
So who are you marrying? undecided
Dude is gay
Re: Nioh by Lily4star(f): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
I swear you need this

Re: Nioh by merxi55(f): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Am sorry to say,this op needs some mental help. Can someone help him get a physician? Do you wanna tell me even your mum and sisters are not decent? Oh please give your post a 'food for thought'. Stop generalizing,that you had a bad experience doesn't connote everyone's same. By the way, where is the content of your topic?
Re: Nioh by Frankraj: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Let the wise guys that have read this tread just learn from it . And if you think I'm lying just tell your girlfriend / wife to bring her androi phone , check her whatsapp messages, Facebook messages and other social media she belong to then you will believe me
Re: Nioh by kuchikau1: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
guys all need to be wise, all the Nigerian girls on badoo and social media both Facebook are all runs girls. What ever a girl had in mind to start snapping and editing her pictures to look sharp and post on social media must be to attract men that will sleep with her and pay her money including married women. I really pity any young guy that still think that marrying a Nigerian girl is the best for himself. Whenever i see all this pre wedding pics I will just be like I really pity this guy if only he knows how many men that have slept with this girl he is about to marry and how many men that Will continue to sleep with her after he has married her. Our Nigerian girl don't marry for love any more , they marry just to remove the shame and answer a married women and then still be playing there runs right under your roof as there husband. Just check there whatsapp chat and you will see nothing less than 50 different guys , so tell me which business are they discussing if not to fkk and give them money . If you see 50k in the bank account ballance of an average Nigerian girl, just know that the 50k you saw there are money given to her by other men that have slept with her . Our girls have become so Lazy to the extent that they can't make 10k on there own without opening there leg for a man to sleep with them and give them money . We need to be wise .our girls are no more good for marriage .let's not deceive our selves[/quote]sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.

1 Like

Re: Nioh by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lol! These guys are getting funnier by the minute. Well done, sir!
Re: Nioh by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Nioh by dingbang(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Thanks for this.
du bist willkommen

1 Like

Re: Nioh by ifyokwu(f): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please speak for the girls in ur family and girls u mingle with, not all girls are the way u described over der, everytime Nigeria girls , please save money and go to another country and go marry der women and u will still come back and testify that Nigeria girls are really trying.
Re: Nioh by ifyokwu(f): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Frankraj:
we guys all need to be wise, all the Nigerian girls on badoo and social media both Facebook are all runs girls. What ever a girl had in mind to start snapping and editing her pictures to look sharp and post on social media must be to attract men that will sleep with her and pay her money including married women. I really pity any young guy that still think that marrying a Nigerian girl is the best for himself. Whenever i see all this pre wedding pics I will just be like I really pity this guy if only he knows how many men that have slept with this girl he is about to marry and how many men that Will continue to sleep with her after he has married her. Our Nigerian girl don't marry for love any more , they marry just to remove the shame and answer a married women and then still be playing there runs right under your roof as there husband. Just check there whatsapp chat and you will see nothing less than 50 different guys , so tell me which business are they discussing if not to fkk and give them money . If you see 50k in the bank account ballance of an average Nigerian girl, just know that the 50k you saw there are money given to her by other men that have slept with her . Our girls have become so Lazy to the extent that they can't make 10k on there own without opening there leg for a man to sleep with them and give them money . We need to be wise .our girls are no more good for marriage .let's not deceive our selves
I did not even mention the part of body count, haahahahaha I laugh in Chinese
Re: Nioh by Azumoney44(f): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin undecided

-

Booking a space
BRB
Re: Nioh by chiraqDemon(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Frankraj:
we guys all need to be wise, all the Nigerian girls on badoo and social media both Facebook are all runs girls. What ever a girl had in mind to start snapping and editing her pictures to look sharp and post on social media must be to attract men that will sleep with her and pay her money including married women. I really pity any young guy that still think that marrying a Nigerian girl is the best for himself. Whenever i see all this pre wedding pics I will just be like I really pity this guy if only he knows how many men that have slept with this girl he is about to marry and how many men that Will continue to sleep with her after he has married her. Our Nigerian girl don't marry for love any more , they marry just to remove the shame and answer a married women and then still be playing there runs right under your roof as there husband. Just check there whatsapp chat and you will see nothing less than 50 different guys , so tell me which business are they discussing if not to fkk and give them money . If you see 50k in the bank account ballance of an average Nigerian girl, just know that the 50k you saw there are money given to her by other men that have slept with her . Our girls have become so Lazy to the extent that they can't make 10k on there own without opening there leg for a man to sleep with them and give them money . We need to be wise .our girls are no more good for marriage .let's not deceive our selves
And some ppl will be pitying the girl like if she knows that this guys dipstick has been checking many engines engine oil level and will keep checking them

But minus joke, i nor know how this olosho mentality take enter naija babes, common 5k they will ask guy, and i will br asking, what if this guy was like u, then u will say broke guy and that u cant date him
Me i cant marry or even go out with a broke girl, we must meet 50 50 in terms of riches, from there i can chose to tell u to keep ur money that i want to spend mine on you.

1 Like

Re: Nioh by pepemendy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
op you're on point

(1) (Reply)

Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend / What Will You Do To Your Ex In This Scenario? / Viral Photo Of A Guy With His Girlfriend When She Was Alive And Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.