Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) (39699 Views)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) by arceem(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
boobs wey don sag joor, after all dis years
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) by CONFAMA: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) by kuchikau1: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
olofo
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) by PANDA2: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
emotions1:
Atimes I sitdown and ponder...

is everything centred around boobs to her....

LordHaveMercy...

#SheIsAlreadyAnOldCaggo...

Somebody remind this cowbell mobile milk factory that she needs to possess value before she can offer a brand.
She has no class , substance or intelligence
Her only worth is in the gutter or on celluloid jamming with dogs.
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) by clementabiola: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
When was the last time you saw her ? the thing is SHRINKING!!!! age is really telling on her . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) by Freshkidavid(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2017
[url]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://youtube.com/embed/Yq6ZE9ho_p4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum / Davido, Sina Rambo, Asa Asika, Bred And Peju's Throwback Photo / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.