Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? (8489 Views)

Money Made Easy! Come In! / Making Dollars With Affiliate Marketing Has Never Been This Easy. / Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by lizyamos(f): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
bethy4luv2ooo@yahoo.com, please amnot. On whatsapp and am interested. 08022562691
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Money has no utility to me beyond a certain point. Its utility is entirely in building an organization and getting the resources out to the poorest in the world. Bill gates
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
In the month of June, 2017, some of my colleagues & business partners went
on a two weeks all expense paid trip to Dubai. The experience they had was
nothing short of exhilarating.
Fast forward to December, 2017, the company is expanding the opportunity to
sponsor some of my serious minded friends, who are willing to partner with
them as affiliates, to join a global E-commerce business platform, on another
all expense paid trip to an international conference and fun afterwards, at the
city of Houston, Texas.
I have just 10 passes which allows 10 of my friends to be a part of this global
platform like me and earn globally, if they can fulfil just one simple task. I am
willing to share the modalities with the first 10 qualified friends. WhatsApp me
ONLY on (+2348080653346) and I'll fill you in on what to do.
Please, take this very serious as I don't joke on my wall, hence only serious
friends should contact me. I have one week for my friends and this goes
beyond. The countdown starts now.

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Morning people , I have been working on a project for some time , and I am finalizing the plans to make 10 friends of mine , qualify for the $50,000 cash gift laid on the table and get the tickets for the all expense paid trip to the USA , this promo is for 12 weeks , you can decide your financial future now or ............. if you are ready to put the blinders on , and believe it is possible , reachout to me , privately so we can begin !!!
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
For every significant accomplishment I've made in my life, I was afraid at first.
Improperly managed fear has kept most of you from taking the first step
towards your dreams. It has helped you produce mediocre results in your life.
It has your bucket list full with very few items checked off. It has most of you
in the same job and living in the same home you started with. It even us
some of you wearing the same hair style the last 20 years (but you lie and
say it fits you) yeah about as well as your wedding dress or tuxedo still fits.
Your just afraid to change.
Fear has many of you at the same rank hoping the same people move on and
take you to the next level. Stop looking for a clear, unobstructed
path....only a winning lottery ticket comes that way!
Fear can be your best ally when pursuing your dreams. Fear causes you to be
careful. It guides you to pay attention to the small details that too much
confidence causes you to overlook. When managed properly, fear releases an
element of energy to put you into overdrive like nothing else will. The absence
of fear does not elevate courage, only the Mastery of Fear can do that. The
Mastery of Fear produces an element of confidence called Faith!
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dolawande(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
dannyreports:
Morning people , I have been working on a project for some time , and I am finalizing the plans to make 10 friends of mine , qualify for the $50,000 cash gift laid on the table and get the tickets for the all expense paid trip to the USA , this promo is for 12 weeks , you can decide your financial future now or ............. if you are ready to put the blinders on , and believe it is possible , reachout to me , privately so we can begin !!!

Dm me your whatsapp no so we can talk
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:09am On Aug 22, 2017
"Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome". ZIG ZIGLAR
Good Morning and have a great day ahead.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2017
dolawande:

Dm me your whatsapp no so we can talk
+2348080653346 that's it
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
If you are in the Ancient City of Benin then its your time , I will be revealing
how this system works , and how to make money from technology which is
the New Oil of this Age . I will be at ; 25 Bob-Izua shopping complex ,
plymouth road , opposite Osvin hotel , by Akenzua junction , Benin City , Edo
State. Time : 10am prompt , This event is strictly by invitation , reach me on
whatsapp : +2348080653346 to get an invite .
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
I have come to realize, one thing about the rich and some of the most successful people in the World, that no matter how broke you are, you still give them the little you have, especially in this 21st century, we all do that through mobile technology, via the platforms (e. g Alibaba, Uber, Airbnb, facebook, whatsapp, instagram, Walmart , Jumia, quickteller, interswitch , bank apps etc) they have created rendering services that have become a daily addictions , accessed via our phones , I realized all you need to build wealth is a system, I partnered with a tech company, who have that system that gives me leverage to make money when people across the world in 250 countries, pay bills, move money, buy airtime, data, shop online, take taxi, buy food and so much more that will blow your mind, I am willing to expose this wealth secret to a few entrepreneurs , want to know more? inbox me.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2017
Ordinary people , are becoming global service providers , of which I am one , instead of seeking to buy the franchise of one network service provider , I have a platform that gives me access to over 600 network service providers , across 143+ countries at a cheaper rate with improved technology , instead of playing in the Nigerian market , this system has made me a global service provider. 1 voucher credits networks both local and international , with access to over 6billion phones across 143+ countries , I can do all sorts of bill payments in those countries from my platform , money transfer services too , the list is to numerous to mention , in summary this platform is an ocean , as you can never finish what's inside it , 57000 services under one platform is no joke , I have not seen any other platform as big as this , all these leverage is given to only qualified partners , you can be one , if want to ?, for more info you can WhatsApp/call/text +2348080653346
#selfmade billionaire

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2017
“ We have forty million reasons for failure , but not a single excuse ". Rudyard Kipling
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
It is your time , Abuja as we expose the secret of owning a global telecom franchise , and leveraging on this system to retire to a lifetime of wealth . Only few kingpins , used to have access to this , but today ordinary people like me can rob shoulders with people like Mike Adenuga , only few entrepreneurs who knows what it is to be a global service provider , will be allowed as it is strictly on invitation , if you want to be part of this , you can either inbox me or reach me on WhatsApp +2348080653346 , so I send you an invite . Limited spaces available , hurry !!!
#Selfmade billionaire

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2017
What if you had the opportunity to partner with a company just like I did , and today I am a universal platform these services universally from my phone and laptop , this company has created a system for you to be able to provide these services and make money while rendering them to people in 143+ countries in affiliation with 600 network service providers , would you take it ? If you will meet me up in Warri city on Saturday as we expose the greatest wealth opportunity of this generation , to get an invite inbox me !!! , slots almost filled , so please hurry !!!
*U-World:* If you're familiar with Amazon, Jumia, Konga etc. Then you can he familiar with this... A platform where you can do your Online shopping for Wears, Gadgets, Electronics, Accessories which functions in over 143+ Countries! Wow!!
*U-Browse:* This an internet game changer. When you open this browser on your smart gadget, your internet data will stop running. Once you visit any website via this Browser, the Website pays for your internet data usage, and not you. With this browser, users can now save their data usage, and this will generate so much traffic on the Browser. Any Company/Website that is not listed or plugged on this browser will know the level of traffic their site will be losing. Why will anyone use another browser, when you can save your data with U-Browse? Haha... I can't shout! �����
*U-Food*: This is my favourite part, infact I'm afraid this is where my earnings would be going ���... Here you can buy Food and get it delivered to your doorstep! while I get a check for you eating . Just like We have Dominos, KFC, McDonalds etc. ��
*U-Travel*: If you're familiar with platforms like Hotel.ng, jumia travels etc then this wont be strange to you... Here you Book flight tickets, Make hotel reservations, Book apartments and so on. Haha... The list is endless ��
In addition, if a customer from Kazakhstan buys a ticket using your link, you here in Africa get paid for what a Kazakhs does in his or her own country...without paying tax...I hope you know that Facebook doesn't pay tax in Nigeria or Africa?
*U-Bill*: This platform is Huge, with it you can Buy Airtime, Data Bundles, Pay your TV bills, Government Tax, Water Bills, School fees, Health Bill, Insurance and so much more! Connected to over 600 mobile network operators in 143 countries! Awesome! ������
*U-Rides*: This works like Uber, you call for Taxi with your mobile phone and still get paid a percentage(that's If youre an affiliate)... Another thing here is that you can also select your choice of Car depending on where you're going at that moment! That means if you want an SUV for a particular event, U-Rides is at your service! ��.

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Use Mobile addiction to your own advantage it to your own advantage. The internet, especially digital media, is underutilized by lots of young people, who are rather unconsciously addicted to it.

Imagine how much you've paid on data, smartphones and accessories and time wasted online since you bought your first mobile phone - and how much have you made out of it? What's your stake in the
Internet and social media space?

Leverage on the system of a global technology company that deals on bill payments (Financial Services) and airtime top up among many other services
�With the technology one can actually top up mobile phone of customers in over 140 countries using our universal voucher

�By partnering with the company you get a 'license ' to be an independent distributor of global services such as bill payments (Financial Services) and top ups

�When you buy any of the company's franchise you have access to these services via your smart phone

This online system will give you access to a business website, free voucher, and stock float for your business in 143 countries

�You get up 10% anytime someone make any transaction from your online system.It can be bill payments of any sorts or airtime top up. You get paid upto 10% instantly

If you need further info on *how this business works*, kindly request for the detailed visual presentation.

Thanks�
Call/text or WhatsApp +2348080653346
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2017
I discovered , a technological company that has designed a system , that turns the activities we do everyday with our mobile phones which includes; Web - browsing, chatting on social media platforms, shopping online, payment of bills, money transfers, airtime and data purchase, accommodation and flight ticket bookings, food purchase, taxi services etc , all of which have become natural addictions to billions of people , into a massive stream of income , and handed over this system to individuals who want to become extraordinary millionaires in this generation . This system have been built to monetize all of these services, so imagine yourself been a dispenser of such vast volume of value added services within and beyond your immediate environment, in 250 countries, in affiliations with over 57000 merchant services, 600 network service providers, all of these leverage it is giving to its partners.
If you where given access to such a system ? how would you feel?
If you want to know more, reach me on +2348080653346
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is Absolutely *Unbelievable* but *True* , there is a system you can own , that will give you the ability to earn , while doing these ; web browsing , bill payments , socializing , buying airtime or data , money transfers , flight ticket bookings , accommodation booking , shopping online , etc , via your mobile phones . The system created by this Technology company is founded on the principle of making life easier by creating a platform where individuals can earn on what they do every day with their Mobile phone. Our plan with this system , is to offer our partners access to render over 57,000 merchant services , operational in more than 140 countries , with the partnership of 600 network service providers .

If you have a platform , that renders those services mentioned above , how many people do you know that , use them on a daily basis ? And how much could you earn servicing them and other people in 145 countries who don't know you , but use them ?. If you understand what I explained now , and you want to know more , kindly drop your WhatsApp number only .
AIM : It is to get people exposed to endless possibilities with the opportunity to offer to those who believe in “sense-based” business system and a fast-paced business platform to build their fortune and live life on their own terms with the use of their mobile phone.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by adomuwiner(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by Spreadpeace(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
I am interested in this please. My number is 07062484811
Thanks

dannyreports:
How can any averagely intelligent individual claim that they are broke in this 21st century era, yet, they own a Smartphone & regularly subscribe to data bundles? Monies are not in the banks, no not really, if they were, all men can simply walk into a bank and sign out cash without working. So where is money? Money are wherever there are peoples. Wealth follows the crowd and if you have access to people and can create and provide value, you can never be poor.

Their are over 3.7 billion people on the internet every single day and they burn up over 3.5 billion gigabytes of data daily. So, show me where the poverty resides? What many people lack is knowledge and wisdom to use what they have, to create the kind of wealth they desire. Someone is selling value to these new market and it is opened to every single interested individual that cares to know more.

Today, despite my crazy work schedules and deadlines, I spent just 2 hours of my time on my online global business and made a paltry $800... Did you hear me say paltry? Yes, you did, because if I wasn't working on 9 to 5, I might have done far better.
Recession or not, people eat, drink, merry, build, travel and pay bills everyday. Why sit idle and pity your condition and wallow in depression, when you can take action to change your financial situation for the better. The choice is yours, so take it. get back to me if you are curious
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2017
Well because of our need to communicate and dominate our environment , technology through these activities , have made them 2nd nature to us , these activities expressed through constant phone calls , instant messaging , data usage , transportation , feeding and so on . All these are natural addictive habits of mankind and I know of a company that have built a system and technology to monetize them all ! So imagine yourself to be a dispenser of this kind of vast volume of value added services within and beyond your immediate environments ( 140+ countries ) . This company is exceptional because it has successfully placed the world in the palm of her affiliates/parners .
Do you want the world in your palm ?
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by Yang1993: 12:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Did your paypal account get limited and you need documents to lift the limit, contact us. We will provide the necessary documents

Do you need a USA verified PayPal, or any other region? Contact us and we will create one for you which will come with the documents used to verify the account.

SSN available for sale. Comes with ;
1. Names as registered on SSN
2. D.O.B as registered
3. Address as Registered
4. Credit score as registered
Let's deal

UK verified details available
USA verified details available
Belgium verified details available
Canada verified details available
Argentina verified details available
France verified details available
Germany verified details available
And many more regions. Contact to know more.

WhatsApp only :+2347064571275
Telegram only: @verify
Email: legalverify007@gmail.com
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by Yang1993: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
USA FULLY VERIFIED PAYPAL AVAILABLE
ADDRESS VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED

INSTANT DELIVERY.
ACCOUNT COMES WITH DOCUMENTS USED FOR VERIFICATION

INTERESTED?
CONTACT WHATSAPP ONLY: +2347064571275

Kind Regards
VERIFY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Confirms Bid For Nigeria's Arik Air / Why Is Ghana Cedi Stronger Than Naira / Daily Ten Odds Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.