Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,714,697 members, 6,415,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 August 2021 at 04:57 AM

Daily Ten Odds Thread. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Ten Odds Thread. (2277 Views)

Naira Still Strong Despite Election Odds - ABCON / Daily Sure 2 Odds For The Next 10 Days. Here Is The Proof / Two Odds Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30
You are welcome to my daily 10odds thread.
cc
binance
thazard
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30
Day 1

3DSXRFR. (bet9ja)
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30
Johnayoola

vecto

ozome15
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Vecto(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30
Tk4all:
Johnayoola

vecto

ozome15
Thanks I had no idea you were starting early. Can you fund me?
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by fineboynl(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30
lol. daily 10 odd indeed. op are old are you and how long you have been in this? I mean when you started betting.

1 Like

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Thazard: 4:49pm On Apr 30
Tk4all:
cc
binance
thazard

Taking my seat.

Only bad side is that the season is almost ending.
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Thazard: 4:50pm On Apr 30
Tk4all:
Day 1

3DSXRFR. (bet9ja)
I major on betking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Miracood2(m): 5:39am On May 01
fineboynl:
lol. daily 10 odd indeed. op are old are you and how long you have been in this? I mean when you started betting.
why the questions?
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 7:47am On May 01
Miracood2:
why the questions?
Don't mind him
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 8:46am On May 01
Vecto:
Thanks I had no idea you were starting early. Can you fund me?

drop your ID ASAP
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Miracood2(m): 8:53am On May 01
Tk4all:

drop your ID ASAP
make I drop undecided
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 8:56am On May 01
Miracood2:
make I drop undecided
Drop
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:01am On May 01
Tk4all:

drop your ID ASAP
Me too boss
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Miracood2(m): 9:39am On May 01
Tk4all:

Drop
tbrown19
Bet9ja
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:58am On May 01
Give him some encouragement yo. Sheesh!
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Vecto(m): 12:22pm On May 01
Tk4all:

drop your ID ASAP
Just seeing this now
Readmymind
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 2:42pm On May 01
Vecto:

Just seeing this now
Readmymind
I will fund you tomorrow abeg.
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 2:42pm On May 01
Miracood2:
tbrown19 8614758 Bet9ja
Done
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 2:43pm On May 01
Stephenmoka4:
Give him some encouragement yo. Sheesh!

welcome Stephen
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 2:52pm On May 01
Day 2

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Miracood2(m): 7:20pm On May 02
Tk4all tnks for the fund
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Vecto(m): 10:22am On May 04
Tk4all:

I will fund you tomorrow abeg.
You dey whyne me?
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Henix(m): 1:23pm On May 20
Tk4all:

cc

binance

thazard

Bro how far? Revive this thread, and bring it down to daily 5 odds. I have a team that can be paying u 100k monthly, if u can be able to win the 5 odds at least 12 times in a month

1 Like

Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 20
Henix:

Bro how far? Revive this thread, and bring it down to daily 5 odds. I have a team that can be paying u 100k monthly, if u can be able to win the 5 odds at least 12 times in a month

Hello, I can provide 5+ odds to you for a fee monthly and teach you a sustainable 90% accurate live bet strategy.
Hit me up on akoredeolawale@gmail.com or the number on my signature.

The season is ending, live betting strategy will be the best around this time.
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Henix(m): 2:35pm On May 20
Akorede1010:

Hello, I can provide 5+ odds to you for a fee monthly and teach you a sustainable 90% accurate live bet strategy.

We don't engage in livebet, virtual, etc. I will note down ur email and contact u probably when new season resumes by August, since u said that season is already ending.

My offer is strictly for daily 5 odds, with at least 12 wins in a month. U must also be ready to run a free one month trial test
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 3:21pm On May 20
Henix:

Good day bro,

Sorry for the late reply. I can achieve the task within that period for sure. However, I don't have a good phone currently to work on it perfectely.

So I want to make a deal with you instead. The thing is; can your team be able to pay me half of the money to get a phone? It's difficult to trust people online but believe me, they will not regret it.

Or

Someone suggested that I should get a phone through easybuy but when I googled about it, I realized that I can't meet up with the requirements, i.e I don't have a job with a steady income. And I mostly transact with people's account number hence my account has been domant for some time now. So if any of the team members can get a phone for me, I will then use the proceeds from the task you gave me to pay up. You should understand that if I don't pay back the phone, the company use to lock the phone so there is no way I can run away.

I can provide my identity and/or anything requested please.

Lastly, I'm not a tipstar per say but I'm good at prediction, you can check my posts and confirm how my games use to play out fine most times. I believe the 5odds will not be difficult for me to get in 3times everyweek.

Kindly consider my request.

Thank you
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 3:23pm On May 20
Akorede1010:

Can you go for a week trial?

Let's see what you got pls
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Tk4all(m): 3:25pm On May 20
Henix:

But if you can not be able to help me in getting the phone. I will understand cos nobody is to be trusted nowadays.

So I can recommend a trusted person for the task.

Pls reply
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Henix(m): 4:00pm On May 20
Tk4all:

Good day bro,

Sorry for the late reply. I can achieve the task within that period for sure. However, I don't have a good phone currently to work on it perfectely.

So I want to make a deal with you instead. The thing is; can your team be able to pay me half of the money to get a phone? It's difficult to trust people online but believe me, they will not regret it.

Or

Someone suggested that I should get a phone through easybuy but when I googled about it, I realized that I can't meet up with the requirements, i.e I don't have a job with a steady income. And I mostly transact with people's account number hence my account has been domant for some time now. So if any of the team members can get a phone for me, I will then use the proceeds from the task you gave me to pay up. You should understand that if I don't pay back the phone, the company use to lock the phone so there is no way I can run away.

I can provide my identity and/or anything requested please.

Lastly, I'm not a tipstar per say but I'm good at prediction, you can check my posts and confirm how my games use to play out fine most times. I believe the 5odds will not be difficult for me to get in 3times everyweek.

Kindly consider my request.

Thank you

The options u gave are quite complicated but I will get back to you with my response later in the night when I get home
Re: Daily Ten Odds Thread. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 20
Henix:

We don't engage in livebet, virtual, etc. I will note down ur email and contact u probably when new season resumes by August, since u said that season is already ending.

My offer is strictly for daily 5 odds, with at least 12 wins in a month. U must also be ready to run a free one month trial test

I month free trial? I'm sure you know it doesn't work like that in this industry. I will rather lot for refund after a month if target isn't met.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Menssex Clinic Opens In Lagos, Nigeria! / How Much Is Kerosene At The Depot / What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.