Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User (26107 Views)

Tiv/Jukun crisis: Five killed in Benue village - Daily Trust / Breaking: Kafewa Village Now Burned Down With Fire By Fulani Men / Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by willibounce1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
ironheart:
OP you guys are a set of diagrace, see heavy men running away from battle. Stand and defend yourself. Few will die but the rest will live. Your village will b know as a no go area for them

Did you give them weapons to defend themselves with? Or you think the Fulani guys use catapults to attack? Man the best thing is to run for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by IslamicRebel01: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Very good.

TIV people have this terrible hate for people from south East and south south.

You guys ganged up with hausa fulani to slaughter Biafrans and you also voted for Buhari.

Enjoy your fraternity with fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by IslamicRebel01: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Has the poster Gum Adoo deleted his facebook post?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Chiedu4Trump: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
the fulani people have the support of the govt.

This is just one reason I say the South South and South East need to leave this zoo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by ironheart(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
willibounce1:

Did you give them weapons to defend themselves with? Or you think the Fulani guys use catapults to attack? Man the best thing is to run for your life.
its not about weapon bro, get a strategy first
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by IslamicRebel01: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
the fulani people have the support of the govt.

This is just one reason I say the South South and South East need to leave this zoo.

This is nemesis for the slaughter of Biafrans by the same tiv people in collaboration with fulani.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by onos217(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
IKEGOD21:
My friend received a bad message from home that his elder brother was among those the herdsmen killed..a sad message indeed! Don't knw what the Governor of Benue state is doing. Benue people should come up and see if they can fight back or use other means to stop this evil!
It is time they the people of Benue manned up to defend their community. It is time to gather the youth in the community,equip them with weapons and make them battle ready. Let's them send a strong message to our government that they have taken their lives into their own hands,and it's no longer for the government to decide. Let's them go to the war with the heartless marauders.Let them slaughter everyone of them. Let them chase them out of their community and never to return. Let everyone one of their herds be feasted upon to celebrate victory. Let them know the people of Benue will not take shit for less.
A war has started, and the people of Benue must rise to conquer,if not,their people might experience an ethnic cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by khalids: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Where are the senators, house of rep members, son and daughters of Benue in the current government, human right activist....why are they all silent. Where are the protest of enough is enough.......

WHY IS EVERYBODY SILENT.......there was so much noise about bring our girls back....why is there no noise about the Benue killings

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by me69: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
stephenmorris:
Bleep the governor,Bleep the country and Bleep all the motherfuckers still supporting buhari
Na buhari launch attack?? look at you
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by begwong: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
SHEBI STUPID POLICE SPOKESMAN SAID NA TIVS DEY KILL THEMSELVES
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
People invaded ur house and they are killing you. All you are doing is running undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am disappointed angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by ebby9z(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
I was shell-shocked last week on my way to Lagos from Ibadan, when I saw herdsmen carrying sophisticated guns and walking unchallenged. Like, do they even have licences for those? Who's arming them? Why are the security outfits more interested in fighting rustlers than armed herdsmen? Something is not right somewhere

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by chiagozien(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
one niger area :Pone niger area
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by pokipoki: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
factsandfigures:
It is the duty of the Governor who is the chief security officer of the state to take any step to defend his people. The governor of Benue State should learn from Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state. The herdsmen are not invincible....you only need to take hard stand and measure against them and they will respect you.
Dude, well said. Unfortunately, benue state has a governor who uses his feet to think and his brain to walk. I wonder how many lives will be lost before he realizes what action to take. Personally, I rate him as the worst governor in Nigeria for the last 18 years.
I think it's high time he gets impeached due to his lack of action in protecting his people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by RaptorX: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Benekruku:

I wont join you in that sty of yours. Your false accusations backed by no evidences and taunted points spells your being out in capital letters.

Where did you gather your point from? "high levels of government against the Christians of the middle belt by this muderous animals called herdsmen." . Educated illiterate you re!

When did herdsmen killing start in Nigeria and what was the major cause of there conflict? Am done with you... Cant stoop lower than have done.

The deafening silence from Mr president about all this killings is enough evidence for me to charge his government with complicity to commit genocide against the Christian tribes of the middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by kullozone(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't blame them sha.... They don't have sophisticated weapons (just like the Fulani herdsmen) to defend and protect themselves, while the heardsmen are been sponsored by wealthy nor.therners in power.... And coupled with the fact that the fooolish wealthy men in their own tribe don't even give a fvck about them. Especialy that yeye governor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
They tie their hands? Abi dem no fit fight back ni? These Benue people are beginning to sound like cowards ja re. Even if its jazz, or whatever they have, they should start defending themselves bi ko!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by dinggle: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Everyone keeps talking about Buhari not saying anything, he is religiouslistic we know that, infact the north has been like that for long, but what of the VP? Not saying anything that is more annoying esp since he is a Christian, what of the senate not calling on the IG to resign? These religious persecutions are the reasons Nigeria against all odds will be split when the time comes the old wounds will be too sore to heal.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Iamwrath: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Governments prime duty is to secure her citizens.... On that Buhari is docile and have failed

Is it because those that are accused of these killings are his kinsmen
Your guess is as good as mine

You simply are pissed that Buhari has been bursting your sponsors's bloccus , if you call Buhari a failure, i want to know the definition of Jonathan's success
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Op, with due respect, let me give you Benue people clue.

The affected communities should sit down together, contribute some monies, buy heavy arms and surprise your enemies.

If you hit them twice, they will avoid Benue forever.

Any other thing apart from this will amount to failure, we all should stop blaming ortom, because his hands are tied. If he do anything against the herdsmen, EFCC will open his chapter. It's just like Enugu State governor, it's easier for him to go to any community that the herdsmen visited and cry than to do anything against them.

Just as you can see a professor in every home in ekiti state, you can see a military or paramilitary person in every home in Benue state. If they don't know what to do, let them have a meeting, disguise themselves, go back home and defend their relatives.

I'm very angry now, Benue have played this mumu too much.
Next time there is an attack on Benue, I will be the last to synpathise with them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Baonel(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
If they pick up arms to defend their community, that's when you see security operatives at work arresting innocent citizens protecting themselves. I weep for this great country called Nigeria!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by mandax: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=stephenmorris post=55845549]Bleep the governor,Bleep the country and Bleep all the motherfuckers still supporting buhari[/quote

omenka of nairaland from Benue is needed for action in his home state. or is he online engaged with pouring invectives on Igbo and Biafra?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Iamwrath: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
SoNature:

Data is cheap! Keep typing trash until those herdsmen pay your town an unwanted visit and probably wipe away your household!

You should be more worried about your household lol, i do not come from the marginalized region, my household and town don't get chased by herdsmen

as for your household getting wiped away , May God grant you first the evil you wish on others and by the way , that's violation of rule 3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by mandax: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Again! Something like this happened to me on my way to Makurdi. The hold up caused was massive. People were held-up for hours...

See pic below...

a country messed up by one group seeking to impose its religion on all in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by adenine02: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
stephenmorris:
Bleep the governor,Bleep the country and Bleep all the motherfuckers still supporting buhari

guy go lagoon

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by CioAngels(f): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
todaynewsreview:
As shared by a Facebook user, Gum Adoo

Fulani Herdsmen in my village now, Mbater Council Ward, Logo LGA. People running for safety. Let's pray for Benue.

Those concern should alert security operatives please
Pa junaid will not see the Herdsmen's killing of Innocent Citizens of Nigeria as Fanning the Amber of Disunity becos they are His kinsmen sent on a mission to Slaughter all nonfulanis by pa junaid and group. It is so obvious that the President is in full support of the devilish act by the terrorist for refusing to condem the killings by his brothers. By the time they kill everybody (it will never Happen) the president will only rule over the fulanis and then, they will turn over to kill those who sent them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by ifyokwu(f): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is so painful when I hear news like dis , God please help ur children and dis people are being attacked almost everyday but we don't hear about it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by ngozianu(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
pokipoki:

Dude, well said. Unfortunately, benue state has a governor who uses his feet to think and his brain to walk. I wonder how many lives will be lost before he realizes what action to take. Personally, I rate him as the worst governor in Nigeria for the last 18 years.
I think it's high time he gets impeached due to his lack of action in protecting his people.

They Voted a mumu in the name of CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Batistamanz1991: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Omg...

And my kid brother is in one village in that same "logo" Lga serving his country...

May Allah protect him
shebi u re among those agitating 4 one nigeria,pls enjoy the evasion while it last.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by dapiluv: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Can there be solution to these animals call herdsmen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Batistamanz1991: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
You have nt seen anything yet this one nigeria that u pple re glamouring for,it wil soon swallow up all of u.I STIL BLIV IN BIAFRA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Boy Murdered In Katsina Football Field (Graphic Photos) / I Only Gave Her One Blow - Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500 / Goat Thief Paraded Publicly In Ebonyi With The Goat On His Back (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.