Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User (26111 Views)

Tiv/Jukun crisis: Five killed in Benue village - Daily Trust / Breaking: Kafewa Village Now Burned Down With Fire By Fulani Men / Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by IKEGOD21(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
My friend received a bad message from home that his elder brother was among those the herdsmen killed..a sad message indeed! Don't knw what the Governor of Benue state is doing. Benue people should come up and see if they can fight back or use other means to stop this evil!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by lazsnaira(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Bollinger(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
The zoo called Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Baba4dgals: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
jbbalarabe:
Everything na Fulani heardsmen. Abeg are they invincible
u mean fulani x-men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Benekruku(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaptorX:
You are a fool to be comparing inner cities gang violence in the US with a systematic and orchestrated genocidal campaign probably backed at the high levels of government against the Christians of the middle belt by this muderous animals called herdsnen.

I wont join you in that sty of yours. Your false accusations backed by no evidences and taunted points spells your being out in capital letters.

Where did you gather your point from? "high levels of government against the Christians of the middle belt by this muderous animals called herdsmen." . Educated illiterate you re!

When did herdsmen killing start in Nigeria and what was the major cause of there conflict? Am done with you... Cant stoop lower than have done.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Princewell2012(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
JayJohnson:
What is this country turning into? These Fulani marauders are everywhere! It is time we all start having guns and killing these imbec1les

J Baba. how far?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by jfleece(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Soldier :sir we have received a disturbing report of some fulani marauders invading a community and wrecking havoc. General :activate the GPS, so we verify the location.. Soldier :yes sir.. GPS activated general: send in the missiles.. Soldier: preparing to launch long range missile sir... Robot speaking : password.. 33567, location, middle belt, Nigeria.. 5...4...3..2..1.. Launches missile....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Benekruku(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
AceSkillz01:

When last did you see light in your house?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My bad, Naija is comparable to the USA. In fact, this is London.

#ThankYouLordLugard

I sincerely feel your pain if I must confess.

You tried building a point and ended up not making one! I will want to believe you would have better expressed yourself if you communicated with your native language. Your point is farway from the subject matter!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Nigeriadondie: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
One Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by AceSkillz01: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Benekruku:

I sincerely feel your pain if I must confess.

You tried building a point and ended up not making one! I will want to believe you would have better expressed yourself if you communicated with your native language. Your point is farway from the subject matter!

Who is this stalker blowing up my mentions?

Can you fck off please?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by funsowilliams(m): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
This turning to another thing entirely, the way Buhari led government is showing i don't care attitude towards this Fulani's herdsmen palaver is quite disheartening.Atleast they are human beings and they are also Nigerians....Gov ortom this is not fair..Remember whatever you do today it is going to be part of history tomorrow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by smileyoo: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
keep complaining. don't defend yourselves. be waiting for an unwilling govt to defend you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by okechukwu16: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
dessz:
so they are attacking the village and the first thing that came to your mind is to snap and post in NL undecided . smh.
are you okay? what other thing do u expect him to do than what he just did. to raise alarm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Charly68: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
I think Gov Otom is a mistake in the power stage ,he should resign if he can not defend the lives of his people in power ..The president also should resign if he can not guarantee the lives & properties of those he sworn to Protect ...If the federal Govt is no longer able to secure every part of the nation it is better we part into three for effective management ..No need deceiving ourselves as one when everything is pointing to the contrary

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by dnawah(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
todaynewsreview:
As shared by a Facebook user, Gum Adoo

Fulani Herdsmen in my village now, Mbater Council Ward, Logo LGA. People running for safety. Let's pray for Benue.

Those concern should alert security operatives please
my friend stand ur ground and defend urselves.4 how long will u be running?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
How long will you run?
Stand and resist them even if a little.
ItsMeAboki, see, your people are at it again o! Doing what they do best; (murders, genocides and infanticide).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by prodiga: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
dessz:
so they are attacking the village and the first thing that came to your mind is to snap and post in NL undecided . smh.
pls have sense,to whom big head is given small sense is expected

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by ekensi01: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:
Failed country, who else needs evidence to know Nigeria can never be one country?
i think i really do.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by ogologoamu: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
BrutalJab:
Omenkalives where are you?

Him dey for IDP camp Ijebu Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by 2badForReal: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
This happen because Buhari is in power , very soon they will unfold their real identity as boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
angry

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!!
ITS SOO EASY TO GET GUNS IN THIS COUNTRY.
Just get some Pump action guns, wait in ambush, Open FIRE NON-STOP IMMEDIATELY THEY STORM UR VILLAGE.

anyways that's how my friends village did, they set ambushes for them Five times. Now it has being three years & not a single of those terorist ever approached that village again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ortom is a huge disgrace to governance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
is there no police or army in benue state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by kcbaba007: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Make una dey there dey look, dey run helter skelter for ya lives, no turn around carry arms guns and wareva and defend urselves, dey will wipe u all outa ur lands

Stewpid pple
Stewpid govnor

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by ephi123(f): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
funsowilliams:
This turning to another thing entirely, the way Buhari led government is showing i don't care attitude towards this Fulani's herdsmen palaver is quite disheartening.Atleast they are human beings and they are also Nigerians....Gov ortom this is not fair..Remember whatever you do today it is going to be part of history tomorrow

It's very very unfair.

And yet he expects Nigerians to show him goodwill.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by MicroBox: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Same running at Adikpo yesterday...
Everybody was just running without knowing whatup. ..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by CarlosTheJackal: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
nonsobaba:
You won't find him here. He is busy scavenging for igbo threads to attack and defend us at the same time because that is what makes his brockos stand.
omenkalives has suffered

Hahaha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by mni7: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
I am not in support of the killers but how do these people know that they are fulani herdsmen, do the attakers come with cows or what, do the attackers say “we are fulani herdsmen and we want to kill you”.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by opius: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't think Benue stste ve a governor ? If they do , he is the most useless Nigeria governor ever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by toshmann(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
prettyboi1989:
is there no police or army in benue state?

They come after the herdsmen have finished their killings, so they can stop any plan by the locals to revenge

The blood of those killed by Buhari's henchmen since Buhari came to power will remain an accusation against all those who still support this murderous monster from Daura

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by es144000: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jiang:
angry

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?!!
ITS SOO EASY TO GET GUNS IN THIS COUNTRY.
Just get some Pump action guns, wait in ambush, Open FIRE NON-STOP IMMEDIATELY THEY STORM UR VILLAGE.

anyways that's how my friends village did, they set ambushes for them Five times. Now it has being three years & not a single of those terorist ever approached that village again

Op
Just do as this person has advised. Your lives and future are in your hands right now. Your dependence on government for help is at your own peril.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goat Thief Paraded Publicly In Ebonyi With The Goat On His Back (Photos) / I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant / Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.