Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. (2887 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out / Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
honestly, due to added cost i would have to pay twice, my whole salary won't even cover it,, so will pay 18,400 on the said date, so i can have something to myself when i get paid.. And the remaining will be balanced to u,
Lexusgs430:

That's N10,800 ? + 14000 + 10800 = N24,800 ?

Would payment be on the same agreed day ?
honestly, due to added cost i would have to pay twice, my whole salary won't even cover it,, so will pay 18,400 on the said date, so i can have something to myself when i get paid.. And the remaining will be balanced to u,
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
47xxx:
honestly, due to added cost i would have to pay twice, my whole salary won't even cover it,, so will pay 18,400 on the said date, so i can have something to myself when i get paid.. And the remaining will be balanced to u,honestly, due to added cost i would have to pay twice, my whole salary won't even cover it,, so will pay 18,400 on the said date, so i can have something to myself when i get paid.. And the remaining will be balanced to u,

And the balance would be remitted ?
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

yes, it will, though i can't say when, i'm not the promise and fail, i put a lot of value to my word. The balance would be paid. When i make the initial payment, i would then be able to tell u, when i can balance u,. I honestly can't say for now. But rest assured it won't take long.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
47xxx:
yes, it will, though i can't say when, i'm not the promise and fail, i put a lot of value to my word. The balance would be paid. When i make the initial payment, i would then be able to tell u, when i can balance u,. I honestly can't say for now. But rest assured it won't take long.

NGN 10,961.27 - Credited
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

NGN 10,961.27 - Credited
payment received sir.. Thank u for ur continous help and belief in me.. I won't forget ur help sir.. Blessings...

Thank u Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
47xxx:
payment received sir.. Thank u for ur continous help and belief in me.. I won't forget ur help sir.. Blessings...

Thank u Nairaland.

When you finish with the pump, remember to pump all the $$$$$$$ it produces to my bedroom ......
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by ifyalways(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
Nice. Lexus na good man.

You and your guarantors post history shows una be proper gamblers. I trust this gamble will come true.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by sisisioge: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
grin grin

Una well done o.

I bin need to borrow money o. Hmmm, I really need it. I absolutely need it. It is mandatory that I have it. Whew! Biko o. Borrow me. I will pay you back. Pls be nice. Lexus baby...borrow me o.

Dyt...come and see the maruwa dude again o. I know say e don marry but we are polygamist in Africa nau cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

When you finish with the pump, remember to pump all the $$$$$$$ it produces to my bedroom ......
that one nor be problem grin
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
ifyalways:
Nice. Lexus na good man.

You and your guarantors post history shows una be proper gamblers. I trust this gamble will come true.

Life itself offers us no guarantee's ........ But it's nice to render assistance if and when possible.....
I am proudly an AFONJA, rendering assistance to my FLAT-INO brother..... Its all one love (not only Fayose can)

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin

Una well done o.

I bin need to borrow money o. Hmmm, I really need it. I absolutely need it. It is mandatory that I have it. Whew! Biko o. Borrow me. I will pay you back. Pls be nice. Lexus baby...borrow me o.

Dyt...come and see the maruwa dude again o. I know say e don marry but we are polygamist in Africa nau cool

LOL..... Just spoke ........ And the beak shall speak .......

My Madam is a combo of kick boxer and Karate belt holder..... I no fit allow make my big head be used to break coconut ....
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by sisisioge: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
;
Lexusgs430:

LOL..... Just spoke ........ And the beak shall speak .......

My Madam is a combo of kick boxer and Karate belt holder..... I no fit allow make my big head be used to break coconut ....

grin grin grin fear fear...

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Dyt(f): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
sisisioge:

Aiyele oooo
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by sisisioge: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dyt:

Aiyele oooo

Howdy? Where have you been? I no even see your brake light. Hope u are good.

Yes o...aiyele. See as he dey borrow people money. You sef no wan borrow?
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Dyt(f): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
sisisioge:

Howdy? Where have you been? I no even see your brake light. Hope u are good.

Wo
Na money I dey find
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by sisisioge: 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dyt:

Wo
Na money I dey find

It is well jare. May God bless our hustle.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by zinachidi(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

oga. Pls my friend(47xxx) hasn't received his salary yet, and he told me he promised to give u part of the money by tomorrow. Unfortunately he dosen't have it due to his boss heartlessness. So pls drop ur account details. I will pay in money for u in his stead... When i get back to town. I'm in villa for a burial. Pls don't be angry with him for not keeping to his word.. Actually not his fault.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 2:56pm On May 18, 2017
zinachidi:
oga. Pls my friend(47xxx) hasn't received his salary yet, and he told me he promised to give u part of the money by tomorrow. Unfortunately he dosen't have it due to his boss heartlessness. So pls drop ur account details. I will pay in money for u in his stead... When i get back to town. I'm in villa for a burial. Pls don't be angry with him for not keeping to his word.. Actually not his fault.

He has my number and can reach me directly
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Edemaya: 7:56am On May 19, 2017
Hmmn, the hustle is real!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Oyindidi(f): 4:57pm On May 19, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by sisisioge: 6:39pm On May 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

He has my number and can reach me directly

Haaaa, so sorry o...e be like say bar beach don overflow again o. Take heart. How much be the total? Chai! grin
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 6:45pm On May 19, 2017
sisisioge:

Haaaa, so sorry o...e be like say bar beach don overflow again o. Take heart. How much be the total? Chai! grin

Life guards are currently performing CPR......
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by sisisioge: 6:50pm On May 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Life guards are currently performing CPR......

grin grin...speak English jor. Any indication that the lifeguard can safe the day? Is Olympus standing ? Would you be needing the service of Debt Recovery Agencies? I could recommend a few grin biko gist me o.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 7:08pm On May 19, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin...speak English jor. Any indication that the lifeguard can safe the day? Is Olympus standing ? Would you be needing the service of Debt Recovery Agencies? I could recommend a few grin biko gist me o.

When you ask questions like 'olympus standing'? That statement can be misconstrued......... CPR pads already applied and patient responding appropriately.....
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by sisisioge: 7:33pm On May 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

When you ask questions like 'olympus standing'? That statement can be misconstrued......... CPR pads already applied and patient responding appropriately.....

grin grin grin grin you make the bolded sound bad. Thank God for lifeline... good to know about the appropriate response. I will stop the "May day" rally immediately
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

GNLD Beta Guard Supplement For A 30-days Detox / She Claims I'm Not The Biological Father Of Her Child / Beware Nigerian Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.