Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Dear Theism: A Pragmatic Letter To The Religious - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Theism: A Pragmatic Letter To The Religious (1244 Views)

How The Religious Views Atheist In Nigeria / Introducing Implicit Theism : So You Think We Were Born As Atheists ? / Theism And The Pettiness Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dear Theism: A Pragmatic Letter To The Religious by hopefulLandlord: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
onyenze123:

What is FSM?

the one and only true God who created everything, full name is Flying Spaghetti Monster and there are proof that this God is real, you can ask for proof if in doubt and I'll give them to you

all glory to FSM
Re: Dear Theism: A Pragmatic Letter To The Religious by akintom(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
onyenze123:

What is FSM?
Flying spaghetti monsters, the only true, testable and empirical God.
Re: Dear Theism: A Pragmatic Letter To The Religious by akintom(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the one and only true God who created everything, full name is Flying Spaghetti Monster and there are proof that this God is real, you can ask for proof if in doubt and I'll give them to you

all glory to FSM
Amen, Hallelujah. Up up FSM, down down Yahweh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Religion Is Totally False. / Pastor E. A Adeboye Prays For Buhari At Nigeria House / The Concept Of Tithing And Reasons Why I Pay My Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.