Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,943 members, 7,956,562 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) (57033 Views)

Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by BigBrother9ja: 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
BrutalJab:

You lack brain
I think your mom will answer me better. Dolt
You lack reasoning

Ask you slút sisters about how I manage them. They learnt a good lesson from your whôre mom.
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Babzeeto(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Igbeyawo ogba gudugudu meje gringrin kisskiss
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by repogirl(f): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
The guy just seems so rough to me and she looks so cool and collected. Hope it goes well for them.
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by johncallidon(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
Where is my baby o?...I cant wait to be Mrs.......
I dont even know where to do the honey moon gan sef...Maybe "we go comot naija and go our village" cry
keep calm! am on the way.
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by BrutalJab: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

You lack reasoning

Ask you slút sisters about how I manage them. They learnt a good lesson from your whôre mom.
frustrated being.

Go and rape your useless mom
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Stevengerd(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fresia01:
Fine wify.. Cnt wait for my hubby to come marry me.. .tired of being single
I'm Here!
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by jibs4lv(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
I dont even know where to do the honey moon gan sef...Maybe "we go comot naija and go our village" cry
sa joor dnt go near sambisa for honeymoon.
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by johncallidon(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
goingape1:
have you retired from that community business?
bwoz. . why wicked

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by dominique(f): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm still wondering what attracted this pretty lady to this rough looking fellow with 3 different babamamas and is mostly in the news for the wrong reasons. Love is truely blind, wishing them all the best in their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by barallanee(f): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
RIPEnglish:
The lady should be careful because he was mostly likely going to left her very soon.
wat do u mean by DAT...cnt we humans jux see our fellow humans happy
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by goingape1: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fresia01:

Excuse me?? Are u mistaking me for ur sister?
my sister don't look like bobrisky!

are you bobrisky sister?
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by seuncyrus(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
vatiqan:
i dash you this one too
uchemba grin
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Fresia01(f): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
goingape1:
my sister don't look like bobrisky!

are you bobrisky sister?
U seem to know him too well.. Is he related to u?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by goingape1: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fresia01:

U seem to know him too well.. Is he related to u?
I should be asking you that!
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by maroe1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
RIPEnglish:
The lady should be careful because "[b]he was mostly likely going to left her very soon"[color=#550000][/b][b]. [/b][/color]
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by magzey: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
Say no more. Ur Bby has arrived. Wen do we kickoff
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Samzyarmani(m): 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
congrats musical Taliban...#thatRayBanTho
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Fresia01(f): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
goingape1:
I should be asking you that!
Ur sister knows better.. Direct it to her
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by akinsiju22(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
vatiqan:
i dash you this one too
lol
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Prince9137(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Admin, e be like say u dey craze abi ur village ppl don use ur brain play bet9ja?

Ugo carry pesin picx wey I don see for ig since Feb 14th, carry am com here, con go edit am...dey call dawan for us as news.

Shay I don dey tell u e don tale, soon, na only u go dey com here con read ur yeye out-of-source news... mtcheeeew...u sha dey find traffic sha...
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by goingape1: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fresia01:

Ur sister knows better.. Direct it to her
OK oh, but Congrate for your retirement and ready to settle down!

I pray you see the right mugu (man)!
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Kilanee: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
This thug guy no go fit manage this girl... ....... .....
buhari why nahgringringrin
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by kechywillz(m): 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
See as Oritshe femi fresh,money good oh,back then wey him dey sing "tell them say our eye don clear",home boi ugly den
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Hades2016(m): 12:05am On Apr 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
India or Pakistan go da ok grin
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by mira4u: 12:17am On Apr 24, 2017
donsteady:
This should be job of the gyl not the way round Mr. Man

Why?
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Duru009(m): 12:26am On Apr 24, 2017
This lady is just too decent 4 dis guy... ..

She need a legal child, dats alllll

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Olivertambo7(m): 12:29am On Apr 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
The lady should be careful because he was mostly likely going to left her very soon.
your English is terrible
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 24, 2017
johncallidon:
bwoz. . why wicked

As in I weak totaly. Zero chill
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Olivertambo7:
your English is terrible

Watchout for his monika

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim Too Hot In New Picture / Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.