Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) (56898 Views)

Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash Kiss On The Street In Italy / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Is Oritse Femi dat rough, you people saying he's a thug na wah o.

Would you prefer dis niggaa instead?

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by phlamesG: 1:20am On Apr 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
Where is my baby o?...I cant wait to be Mrs.......
I dont even know where to do the honey moon gan sef...Maybe "we go comot naija and go our village" cry
Fine baby shocked i could make you my "Mrs"
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by talktonase(m): 1:32am On Apr 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
I dont even know where to do the honey moon gan sef...Maybe "we go comot naija and go our village" cry
here I am bae lemmi take you there grin
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by talktonase(m): 1:34am On Apr 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
The lady should be careful because he was mostly likely going to left her very soon.
make jenifa employed you to be written her script for diaries Na... tongue
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by BigBrother9ja: 2:06am On Apr 24, 2017
BrutalJab:

frustrated being.

Go and rape your useless mom
Miserable Dólt
Go and ask your faggôt father to fûck you as usual.
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:42am On Apr 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
...... Am here waiting for you my queen.
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Malayy(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Fresia01:
Fine wify.. Cnt wait for my hubby to come marry me.. .tired of being single
will you marry me?
*kneels down
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Jennifer89(f): 5:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Bowwow11:
u can get ur own husband. dear if u ar nt d type looking for already made man

What is wrong in looking for an already made man?
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by smushi(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm here baby... I'm on my knees, will you marry me?
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by hebeerownke(f): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Victornezzar:
Iffa hear say dis lady marry dis man cos of love
ngwanu..is it ur consign?
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Victornezzar: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2017
hebeerownke:
ngwanu..is it ur consign?
lol....no sha
owfa
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Fresia01(f): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Malayy:
will you marry me?
*kneels down
where is d ring?
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Malayy(m): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2017
Fresia01:
where is d ring?
*brings out ring.
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Fresia01(f): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Malayy:
*brings out ring.
Aww!!
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Malayy(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Fresia01:
Aww!!
aww means yea. right?
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by bayocanny: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
I'm here dear..no worries, we are definitely heading to Bahamas for Honeymoon
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by BrutalJab: 7:23am On Apr 24, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Miserable Dólt Go and ask your faggôt father to fûck you as usual.
oponu goan molest your sister as usual. product of broken condom
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Bondesniger(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2017
Good to be married
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Fresia01(f): 7:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Malayy:
aww means yea. right?
Yea yea
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Tolupage(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2017
sexybbstar
nice dp, do you attend Uniosun?
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Dalastically: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2017
This guy don bleach finish angry angry
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by BigBrother9ja: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2017
BrutalJab:

oponu goan molest your sister as usual. product of broken condom
Lol! Miserable retârd
Have asked your sisters how I have been managing their pùssies?
Jobless bastard son of a whorê and a drunkârd old fooool father.
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Malayy(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Fresia01:
Yea yea
so so glad you accepted my proposal. oya lets go there
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Bowwow11(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Jennifer89:

What is wrong in looking for an already made man?
because they ar very scarce and time wait for no one
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by BrutalJab: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Lol! Miserable retârd Have asked your sisters how I have been managing their pùssies? Jobless bastard son of a whorê and a drunkârd old fooool father.
Animalistic fool go and Bleep ur self till death
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by kobiGcom(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
The lady should be careful because he was mostly likely going to left her very soon.
ayeeeeeee........ are u a which..................
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by kobiGcom(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
ayeeeeeee........ are u a witch..................
Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by Nature8(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2017
fuckerstard:
Enjoy your newly acquired beautiful wife my guy

You need eye drop!

grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Wife, Nabila Fash At The Beach For 'Honeymoon' (Photos, Video) by BigBrother9ja: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2017
BrutalJab:

Animalistic fool go and Bleep ur self till death
miserable savage
Go fucck your mama till death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo / Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) / Korth Adeleke: Sina Rambo's Wife Accuses Him Of Domestic Violence, Marriage Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.