Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year (27782 Views)

N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos) / PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by jtwest(m): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Comparing Herrera to Kante is like comparing Robben to Ronaldo; well Robben is good not doubt but Ronaldo is amazing, that's that's difference. grin

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Philinho(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Cante for wear another colour of suite now? congratulations
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Baba4dgals: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2017
suso:
EPL AND MEDIOCRITY
that's y one coach like that can't win ordinary plastic cup in epl but can win all trophies in la liga nd one other lig lik dat in jus 1 season

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Baba4dgals: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2017
askibee:

wetin u sabi no b wetin mak ur life dey were u dey.

imagine u saying u prefer garti without sugar and water to fried rice and chicken.
hw better wan follow u.

NB. Herrera=fried rice and chicken

kante=garri without sugar and water.
And ur fried rice and chicken can't even make a bench in PFA team...

Shior

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Baba4dgals: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
peter0071:
EPL is good...but La Liga Rules!!!
Ask Pep he's gonna tell u bitter truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Rilwayne001: 10:48am On Apr 24, 2017
See as he ugly sef undecided undecided
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by MrEgghead(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:
Wetin you dun achieve with your handsomeness?Nobody even know you exist sef grin
Rilwayne001:
Wetin you dun achieve with your handsomeness?Nobody even know you exist sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by abescom: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Rubbish choice. Just like Scott Parker winning it years ago.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by henocherry18: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Ya right!

Pep Guardiola can also testify to that!
Pep deserves what is happening to him. After winning his ist ten straight matches, he was boastful and he forgot the fact Epl is not Laliga or Bundisliga. The end will always justify the means
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Yeeree(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Congrats bro nobody deserves it modern u
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by pablobellins(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2017
suso:
EPL AND MEDIOCRITY
Truth is -you don't have to comment.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by peter0071(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2017
Baba4dgals:
Ask Pep he's gonna tell u bitter truth
How many English team dey for Champions League?? How many La Liga teams dey der?
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by tempel(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2017
I do not think a normal human being will display like this guy. Up guns
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Baba4dgals: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2017
peter0071:
How many English team dey for Champions League?? How many La Liga teams dey der?
know football now...

Just ask google
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by suso(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Zivaharry:
who u wan make em give am?
Well deserved based on logistics But not statistics
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Nossa(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

How? Chelsea was an average team last season under the so called "special one". Conte an Italian import came to change the team and the league, same as every top four coach.....I thought Epl fans always said 3 defenders could never be used in Epl.

Fans of the EPL doubted Guardiola's technical astuteness and wanted him to prove himself in the premier league, stop deflecting the matter to concern Conte.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by suso(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Baba4dgals:
that's y one coach like that can't win ordinary plastic cup in epl but can win all trophies in la liga nd one other lig lik dat in jus 1 season
You can show me a better coach in that league with the same achievement
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by suso(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2017
pablobellins:
Truth is -you don't have to comment.
And the best Is that you don't have to quote me

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Nossa:

Fans of the EPL doubted Guardiola's technical astuteness and wanted him to prove himself in the premier league, stop deflecting the matter to concern Conte.

Doesn't change the fact that Epl is a conquered territory to him and many others....Is it mourinho or Wenger that is so technically Astute as you say...
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by peter0071(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Baba4dgals:
know football now...

Just ask google
Hahahahahaha... u seems to have a pretty good knowlegde of English football...but the truth remains that for the past 3 or 4 seasons, the Champions league (including Europa) cups are currently in with the best league in the world.... La Liga

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by dfrost: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
ceeethru:
The most humble player to ever have won it. Well done Kante...

I guess you are absolutely right. Honestly I didn't see him winning the trophy ahead of the others. Congrats N'Golo Kanté.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by ambitiousLord(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
sureteeboy:
I don't waste my time with unnecessary arguments. It's all here for you to read http://soccersouls.com/2017/02/15/manchester-uniteds-ander-herrea-vs-chelseas-ngolo-kante-statistical-comparison/

its not how far but how well
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Nossa(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Doesn't change the fact that Epl is a conquered territory to him and many others....Is it mourinho or Wenger that is so technically Astute as you say...

Which ever way you choose to twist your argument to give you orgasm, the EPL still boasts of most of the best coaches in the world.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by gretblue: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
60% of the Earth is covered with Water while the remaining 40% is covered by NGolo Kante. A well deserved honour.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by johnstar(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rilwayne001:
and u wey fine hu sabi u?

Him nor even knw weda u dey exist self, and u dey insult am... Dts life

Incase u dnt knw he is one of d best and most humble footballer ever

Ewu
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
The Epl is experiencing a massive shaking and turnaround.....See how those managers who use their mouth better than their heads are crumbling......
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by achorladey: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kante is so good that he can intercept awards as well. Just ask Eden Hazard, he will tell you more.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by EmekaBlue(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
he deserves it
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by obyno4444(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
i was told makelele was good in that position during his playing day's with real madrid and chelsea..but i don't think i was consistent like kante....i have not seen anything like him,paul pogba describe him better by stating that he runs for 10 players.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Drienzia: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
suso:

You can show me a better coach in that league with the same achievement
Achievements? lol... Morinho is the only coach the EPL to have won more than 23 trophies in his coaching career...Ask guardiola. Google is your friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner / Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) / Aubameyang Opens Barcelona Account With Hat-Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.