Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year (27771 Views)

N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos) / PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by olaezebala: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2017
o se
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by antontech(m): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2017
My ma Kante, Leicester are paying for loosing u
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by hucienda: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2017
N'golo Kante!

Odogwu! One Man Army!
cool

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Nossa(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Ya right!

Pep Guardiola can also testify to that!

The young man has been taught a lesson. grin

4 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Crauxx:
And some stupid united fans go dey compare my boy to ander herrera. angry

Na punch i go give persin wey come my side talk that nonsense again.

The only player who reaches half of ngolo kante in the premier league is idrissa gueye.

Herrera ko , fidel castro ni angry

But Eden Hazard also deserved it. But not as much as kante

wetin u sabi no b wetin mak ur life dey were u dey.

imagine u saying u prefer garti without sugar and water to fried rice and chicken.
hw better wan follow u.

NB. Herrera=fried rice and chicken

kante=garri without sugar and water.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by IbBarham(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Congratulations to our blocking seven(7).... kante bus stop...
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Abefe421(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2017
weekly deseeervee
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Adek15(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Between the PFA player's player of the year and Epl player of the year, which is the real deal?
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by ItzWonderz(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Crauxx:

The only player who reaches half of ngolo kante in the premier league is idrissa gueye.

No mind dem baba,,me sef i go epp u double d punch fr dem grin
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Zivaharry(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2017
suso:
EPL AND MEDIOCRITY
who u wan make em give am?

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Crauxx(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2017
askibee:

imagine u saying u prefer garti without sugar and water to fried rice and chicken.
hw better wan follow u.

Na why man utd dey draw week after week. Common champions leage dem no fit qualify.

Even with pogba and zlatan and epl best keeper de gea.

If you no know wetin to talk, go find something usefull do with your life.

6 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by adeyemoanjola: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Nice one man! keep winning
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by robosky02(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2017

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by petbam: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Black footballers ti take over in premiership
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by vinovien: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Crauxx:

5 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by petbam: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Adek15:
Between the PFA player's player of the year and Epl player of the year, which is the real deal?
The later is the real deal
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by mywells: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2017
who dash monkey banana.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Crauxx(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by zagadat1: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2017
All these epl players wey go jst disappear for fifa team of the year

1 Like

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Crauxx(m): 9:59am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=vinovien post=55863663][/quote]

So with all these things where una dey 4 table, you still dey draw everytime.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Crauxx:

Na why man utd dey draw week after week. Common champions leage dem no fit qualify.

Even with pogba and zlatan and epl best keeper de gea.

If you no know wetin to talk, go find something usefull do with your life.

see pot dey call kettle black...I just dey look u for 4d.

did u qualify for any international competition?
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Nossa:

The young man has been taught a lesson. grin

What lesson, that a coach from another league came to rape the present Epl coaches
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by sureteeboy(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2017
Crauxx:

I don't waste my time with unnecessary arguments. It's all here for you to read http://soccersouls.com/2017/02/15/manchester-uniteds-ander-herrea-vs-chelseas-ngolo-kante-statistical-comparison/
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Nossa(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

What lesson, that a coach from another league came to rape the present Epl coaches

Your point is baseless

2 Likes

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Crauxx(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2017
sureteeboy:
I don't wastet my time with unnecessary arguments. It's all here for you to read http://soccersouls.com/2017/02/15/manchester-uniteds-ander-herrea-vs-chelseas-ngolo-kante-statistical-comparison/

Does staistics win you back to back premier leagues with different clubs grin
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Kakamorufu(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2017
Agolo kanté
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Crauxx(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2017
askibee:

see pot dey call kettle black...I just dey look u for 4d.

did u qualify for any international competition?
See man utd don qualify for europa league oooo.
We no go hear word again.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2017
Nossa:

Your point is baseless

How? Chelsea was an average team last season under the so called "special one". Conte an Italian import came to change the team and the league, same as every top four coach.....I thought Epl fans always said 3 defenders could never be used in Epl.
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by sureteeboy(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Crauxx:

Does staistics win you back to back premier leagues with different clubs grin
Did Kante solely score all the necessary goals needed to secure the title? Was he Leicester's best player last season? If Kante won the league for Chelsea as you're claiming, what was Hazard, Costa, Pedro and Even Moses' role in the title bid then?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by peter0071(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2017
EPL is good...but La Liga Rules!!!
Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by dipznano: 10:29am On Apr 24, 2017
askibee:

hw better wan follow u.

only an ass will spit that amount of bullsh*t u just spat!

wehdone sir!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'golo Kante Crowned PFA Player Of The Year by Crauxx(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2017
sureteeboy:
Did Kante solely score all the necessary goals needed to secure the title? Was he Leicester's best player last season? If Kante won the league for Chelsea as you're claiming, what was Hazard, Costa, Pedro and Even Moses' role in the title bid then?

Just saying. He will be the only player to win back to back premier league titles.

Coincidence? I dont think so. Herrera is not even making any diffrence at united. Still the same home draws week after week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Her 2nd Goal In 2 Games For Barcelona / Joseph Yobo Displays All The Gifts To Be Given Out Today, You Could Be A Winner / Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.