Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

- Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (8570 Views)

Supreme Court Rejects Atheists’ Case To Remove “In God We Trust” From Money / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by luckyCO(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
PastorAIO:
A gospel that can only be advanced with lies is a HELL of a gospel indeed.
You are very correct my dear!
I believe it too
Re: by luckyCO(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
italo:

What has italo got to do with you and your claims.

They said you should defend your false claims, you cant. Rather, you're saying italo this, italo that. Conversion from Catholicism doesnt mean you are correct. The leader of the biggest pentecostal Church in Norway coverted to Catholicism. Do you hear us mention that as proof of our claims.

Including Anglican Bishops, they use to announce it in the church and in all catholic over newspapers. You are right!
This is the period of in-gathering. All the religion/churches will gather around roman church after rapture so they are doing testing testing...

What I did was I steeped up to recognize how church(I mean the entire body of Christ) used to operate and functioned before the advent of Constantine between 325AD-328AD and they are very different so I stick to the same Catholic that came from Israel by the Apostles which also came to Rome though adulterated with pagan worship.

Comparing Rome/Israel is like comparing darkness and Light.
So the church in Rome was built to gather those who still want to worship idols though in new christian name but the one that came from Israel is to gather people who wants to worship God in Spirit and in truth.

Are you asking me proof that the church that came to Rome was adulterated with pagan worship and doctrines?
Re: by italo: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
luckyCO:

Including Anglican Bishops, they use to announce it in the church and in all catholic over newspapers. You are right!
This is the period of in-gathering. All the religion/churches will gather around roman church after rapture so they are doing testing testing...

What I did was I steeped up to recognize how church(I mean the entire body of Christ) used to operate and functioned before the advent of Constantine between 325AD-328AD and they are very different so I stick to the same Catholic that came from Israel by the Apostles which also came to Rome though adulterated with pagan worship.

Comparing Rome/Israel is like comparing darkness and Light.
So the church in Rome was built to gather those who still want to worship idols though in new christian name but the one that came from Israel is to gather people who wants to worship God in Spirit and in truth.

Are you asking me proof that the church that came to Rome was adulterated with pagan worship and doctrines?

Yet more lies...no proof.

Your gospel is that of satan the father of lies.
Re: by Ubenedictus(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
luckyCO:

When I talk church here am specific about church Christ is building.
Local assembly is quaries to the body Christ is building.
Yes it has tares and wheat but they cant be part his body except you have Him in you teaching you to be like Him.
my dear, grace and the holy spirit can operate in a person independent of election.

you can be in Christ this week and in hell next month. you can be a member of the kingdom of God today and be in hell next month. you can be a part of the body today and be cutoff tomorrow. the church has both the elect and the reprobate.
Re: by Ubenedictus(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
luckyCO:

You dont believe all I said. I have given you evidence that your church has long left Apostolic teaching and settled to man made doctrine but you said you are the only church but you have not proved it except quoting bible verses which you dont know the meaning and insulting people here and there.
which evidence have you given? at least you should know by now that you are lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Similarities Between Islam And Catholicism / Pictures From 40th Anniversary Of Pentecostal Revival In Benue State. / Which Came First...christianity Or Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.