Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet (1467 Views)

Have You Ever Stepped On Poison or Had Any Contact With Juju? / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by GeneralNass: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
My frnd is in great shock now as he scammed a face book guy of 4100, and the guy is warning him seriously to refund the money or face the consequences that he has only today and tomorrow to refund it, so i want to know if an anonymous person can be harmed with his /her bank details with juju.
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by Nigga44: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Return the money you thief!!!!

You think everyone you see on the internet is human Don't worry, until you start growing nippless all over body

7 Likes

Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by ozoebuka1(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
GeneralNass:
My frnd is in great shock now as he scammed a face book guy of 4100, and the guy is warning him seriously to refund the money or face the consequences that he has only today and tomorrow to refund it, so i want to know if an anonymous person can be harmed with his /her bank details with juju.
Stop causing misery to people and return the guy's money...even if he can't harm you, karma will still catch-up with you and harm you.

2 Likes

Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by GeneralNass: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nigga44:
Return the money you thief!!!!

You think everyone you see on the internet is human Don't worry, until you start growing nippless all over body
U sure u okay??
Mentally deranged??
Sick??
Which one is it just name it may be i can be of great help 2 u.
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by helinues: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Your friend abi u gan gan.. Anyways, the juju can only work if the person has your real name or real picture. Juju dey real oo same as dark energy
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by ronald4lif(m): 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
Empty threats, there's no such powers. But return person money, if na you how you go feel. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by BlindAngel: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
ronald4lif:
*Empty threats*, there's no such powers. But return person money, if na you how you go feel. undecided
See this guy, who told u that those are empty threats, i can bet my life %100 those are not empty threats, if he really wants to harm him he can 100% certain.
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by GeneralNass: 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
helinues:
Your friend abi u gan gan.. Anyways, the juju can only work if the person has your real name or real picture. Juju dey real oo same as dark energy
I dey my own jejeje, he dun tey when the guy dey disturb me, the guy na heavy gay, any small thing he dun send me message, any time i get message if i check my inbox na him, he dun tey when he dey always dey disturb me make i come meet am for Imo state, so that last Friday na i tell am make he send me transportation fare say i go come, but my mind Sha i knw say lie lie i nor go come because am %100 straight, but i nor go lie sha i dey fear all the threats oooooo, if to say i never twhop the money i for send am he money back oooooooooooo.
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by helinues: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
GeneralNass:

I dey my own jejeje, he dun tey when the guy dey disturb me, the guy na heavy gay, any small thing he dun send me message, any time i get message if i check my inbox na him, he dun tey when he dey always dey disturb me make i come meet am for Imo state, so that last Friday na i tell am make he send me transportation fare say i go come, but my mind Sha i knw say lie lie i nor go come because am %100 straight, but i nor go lie sha i dey fear all the threats oooooo, if to say i never twhop the money i for send am he money back oooooooooooo.

Na even local u use self.. Na how much be the money?
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by GeneralNass: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
helinues:

Na even local u use self.. Na how much be the money?
. . Bros na #4100 oooooo, fear one kill me die here oooooo
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by Nigga44: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
GeneralNass:

U sure u okay??
Mentally deranged??
Sick??
Which one is it just name it may be i can be of great help 2 u.
No you can't help(scam) me........just return the money

Thief
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by Nigga44: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
GeneralNass:

So it's you afterall? grin

You're not only a thief, but a liar too

I bow for who no bow for you

8 Likes

Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by helinues: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
GeneralNass:

Bros na #4100 oooooo, fear one kill me die here oooooo

na even token amount self.. Be rest assured, him no fit do nada. Someone that can send 4,000 to a stranger has extra. Just open up to him that you are straight and you have spent the money.
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by GeneralNass: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
helinues:

na even token amount self.. Be rest assured, him no fit do nada. Someone that can send 4,000 to a stranger has extra. Just open up to him that you are straight and you have spent the money.
I threatened him back, my own is even worst and far more scaring than his.
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by GetUmad: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
GeneralNass:

I threatened him back, my own is even worst and far more scaring than his.
Chill, just 4,100 naira? When some people dey scam over 180 million people of over 30 billion naira. Even keep the money sef for over 2 yrs dey commot dey spend small small.
If the guy threaten him too much send am pictures of all those concoction in Calabash wey dem dey always that for b/stops for Edo. Tell am say na wetin u use em money for be dt. Also threaten am say u don send em pix giv police and he should not worry u go come as promise this time.

But you sef be thief, a petty one at that. You need to upgrade. Nor be ya mate be NIA director or Dino?
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by pastie(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
lol, this is so hilarious

1 Like

Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by Gidiskidi12: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2022
helinues:
OK I wanna ask what if I know only he's name but not surname and I have their clothes and wears
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by Truvelisback(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2022
GeneralNass:
Yes, u could be harmed or even be killed if the person goes spiritual.
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by victor9jaar: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2022
op forget that thing,because of 4k . if na so juju dey work why is buhari still alive.

buy sharwarma jare.
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by Channah1(f): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Lol .... So you no get liver you go day scam.

Why scam in the first place place? Scamming alone on its own attracts curse. So whether he proceeds to harm you or not, karma will still takes it's course on you. So better you return the money back to him.
Re: Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet by cococandy(f): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2022
grin grin
Nigga44:
Don't worry, until you start growing nippless all over body

(1) (Reply)

Black Mother Gives Birth To One In A Million WHITE Daughter With Blue Eyes / Good Hospitals For Child Birth / To book a smooth dj for your parties, call 0810 0606 316

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.