Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? (4474 Views)

I Have A Fetish. How About You? / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / "Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Like this girl in my area she's in ss3
Damn she fine but nah
Make she come first
Then i go wham am

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by gentlegenius(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Chuknovski:

well,not everyone gets lucky with that,have seen those who regretted it because it gets to a stage the girl may feel affection for her male agemate, having a feeling of been caged in by the older guy due to different level of understanding,dress,music,lifestyle, in the long run it ain't easy, look at som1 4 example been a graduate and running after a confused secondarian who has not define her future, that's y some of them end up having campus bf,or leaving their husband's, time and space will not permit me,this issue is wide
You made sense my guy.
Experience, they say is the best teacher, and we are here to learn from one another. What you just said almost happened a few months ago. I discovered that she was secretly seeing a guy that is far younger than me and maybe about 4 years older than her,(She's 17 and I am already 30). The first day I saw her standing with him on the road, she felt so ashamed of herself and quickly disappear from him. I didn't say anything to them but her conscience forced her to come to my house that night for explanations.
She told me the guy has been pestering her for friendship for over 2 years and she didn't agree to him. I gave her a message for the guy and told her to gradually avoid him. But to my surprise, she didn't deliver the message and was still seeing him secretly until the information got to her mum. Her mum was mad with her and threatened her with all sorts of things. I also talked to the guy and he promised to leave her alone. From that time, they stopped seeing each other and she promised she will never do such a thing after I talked sense into her. Right now I am worried that she might feel entrapped by me and might still fall for guys in her age bracket so I am trying my best to give her enough breathing space but can't stop spying on her. With all the good qualities I've imparted into her, I don't want to lose her to any randy young guy that will easily destroy her.
Pls with your prior experience on this, find time to advise me on how to go about this relationship cos I don't want to lose her. I shall appreciate your efforts to help me on this.
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Chuknovski(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2017
gentlegenius:

You made sense my guy.
Experience, they say is the best teacher, and we are here to learn from one another. What you just said almost happened a few months ago. I discovered that she was secretly seeing a guy that is far younger than me and maybe about 4 years older than her,(She's 17 and I am already 30). The first day I saw her standing with him on the road, she felt so ashamed of herself and quickly disappear from him. I didn't say anything to them but her conscience forced her to come to my house that night for explanations.
She told me the guy has been pestering her for friendship for over 2 years and she didn't agree to him. I gave her a message for the guy and told her to gradually avoid him. But to my surprise, she didn't deliver the message and was still seeing him secretly until the information got to her mum. Her mum was mad with her and threatened her with all sorts of things. I also talked to the guy and he promised to leave her alone. From that time, they stopped seeing each other and she promised she will never do such a thing after I talked sense into her. Right now I am worried that she might feel entrapped by me and might still fall for guys in her age bracket so I am trying my best to give her enough breathing space but can't stop spying on her. With all the good qualities I've imparted into her, I don't want to lose her to any randy young guy that will easily destroy her.
Pls with your prior experience on this, find time to advise me on how to go about this relationship cos I don't want to lose her. I shall appreciate your efforts to help me on this.

thank you for your sincerity and candid request, I must comend your efforts in your relationship I know say e no
easy," well I know falling in love with a teenager is 70% lust I.e we like what we see, her firm breast,well shaped ass,crystal clear smooth skin etc but all this does not constitute true love, you may ask why? my answer, she has not grown into full adult hood where she has her choice of man or choice of lifestyle, secondly you don't know her bad habits yet maybe she nags,lazy,a gossip or a flirt,
on the issue of dating a younger girl I was once embarrassed when her teenage boyfriend came to me( I was 31 then) sir blah blah blah leave that girl for me lols
I felt for this zanga,this boys fit do me anyhow,we later broke up tho, in this kind of relationship your goals,pursuit,choices may or will never be the same, it takes Gods grace for you to marry her and not have problems, like I earlier stated later in life she will see that you have denied her enjoying her youthful age,she may hit you back by divorce or cheating with a younger dude I.e if she no free you from her university sef
now u are 30 she 17' you are 13 yr older by the time your 60 she will be 34 na DAT time women need sex pass,Tell me how you go take knack her well? my advice get a girl who already know what she wants older from life either a graduate,self employed, or working, life is too short to be patching marriage,.pls I beg you free her, I no say e no easy, una two reasoning no fit be thesame, at all,God help us

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by hylyne(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Newboss:
I guess it's because you're still single

And who told you that, getting married stops irresponsible lifestyle?

He needs Jesus Christ , period.
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2017
gentlegenius:

You are right but the OP is talking from lust point of view. I think dating them without sleeping with them is the logical thing to do. Once they finish school you can propose to or marry them.
I am currently dating a girl in secondary school so I am speaking from experience. They are the best category of girls to date because they are easy to control and influence. Once you start dating girls at that age, you are able to guide and protect them from randy guys who might want to take advantage of them due to their naivety.
guy maybe you should try to challenge yourself. The reason why you are dating a girl that age shows that you are not man enof.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by pamijlove(f): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Chuknovski:

thank you for your sincerity and candid request, I must comend your efforts in your relationship I know say e no
easy," well I know falling in love with a teenager is 70% lust I.e we like what we see, her firm breast,well shaped ass,crystal clear smooth skin etc but all this does not constitute true love, you may ask why? my answer, she has not grown into full adult hood where she has her choice of man or choice of lifestyle, secondly you don't know her bad habits yet maybe she nags,lazy,a gossip or a flirt,
on the issue of dating a younger girl I was once embarrassed when her teenage boyfriend came to me( I was 31 then) sir blah blah blah leave that girl for me lols
I felt for this zanga,this boys fit do me anyhow,we later broke up tho, in this kind of relationship your goals,pursuit,choices may or will never be the same, it takes Gods grace for you to marry her and not have problems, like I earlier stated later in life she will see that you have denied her enjoying her youthful age,she may hit you back by divorce or cheating with a younger dude I.e if she no free you from her university sef
now u are 30 she 17' you are 13 yr older by the time your 60 she will be 34 na DAT time women need sex pass,Tell me how you go take knack her well? my advice get a girl who already know what she wants older from life either a graduate,self employed, or working, life is too short to be patching marriage,.pls I beg you free her, I no say e no easy, una two reasoning no fit be thesame, at all,God help us

Please do ur maths well sir....by the time she will be 34 he will be 47....
and besides i don't see anything wrong with marrying someone that ur older older than with 15 yrs or so...marriage is nt all about sex...but happiness once u find d right partner
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Chuknovski(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2017
pamijlove:

and besides i don't see anything wrong with marrying someone that ur older older than with 15 yrs or so...marriage is nt all about sex...but happiness once u find d right partner

thanks for the correction, also my qoute is an opinion not an assertion
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Eglobalma:
i swear i cant control myself for too long cuz my desire for senior secondary school girls is killing me. people say its wrong but have u noticed these secondary school girls of nowadays? their booobs are so big and asss also, their face naturally pretty without no make up and they are so sexyy without even trying. trust me so many guys have these same fetish but just hide it. i dont think i can control myself anymore, secondary school girls are killing me....literally
I know some hypocrites would come here to bash u. But truth is most of us do. Atleast I remember hvin dat urge while serving too.
But always remember, self control is key.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
I understand the OP, lol.
There is a particular girl in SS2 I know, her mother has a shop close to my house. Lord knows this girl is way too hot for her age. As in big boobs blessed alongside a magnificent ass and a cute face to go with. I swear I have crazy thoughts whenever she comes close to me. She once told me she likes me but I quickly changed the topic. I know she's still naive and kinda desperate to date a guy in the University but I have respect for myself and her mother because she's just a 15 year old minor
These days, I try as much as possible to avoid her and she noticed it and also kept her distance....not because of me but because she is now dating one guy in my hood.
God, konji na bastard. Can't believe I overcame such temptation

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by gentlegenius(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chuknovski:

I appreciate your candid advice.
But let me start by correcting the error in your age calculations: I am 30 and she's is 17. That makes me 13 years older than her. By the time I clock 60, she'll be 47(a bit closer to menopause). If you see me physically, you'll think I'm 24. My father is 73 but if you see him you'll think he's 65. Longevity runs in my family so at 60 I'll look younger and stronger than a 50 year old. My father was 17 years older than my mum yet he's still strong and healthy now, while my mum died 4 years ago. Anyway, let me stop boring you with my family history.
The truth is that even if I leave her or she left me, I'll still marry a lady that is 10- 15 years younger than me because of my nature. So why should I dump a girl I've invested so much in when I know that I'll still marry someone in her age bracket?
I've dated girls of my age group, graduates, working class etc in the past and even my last girlfriend was 2 years older than me. But they just didn't suit my priorities, all I get from them was betrayal, pretence and desperation for marriage. But in this young girl, I've gotten a girl that simple, easy to control, genuine, with a raw, open and undiluted mind and above all, a virgin. She might be young today, but the way I see her, she'll be so matured in the next 2-3 years and will likely know what is good for her, have her choices and way of life. Then will I settle down with her and if she desire a University degree, I can enroll her in a part time programme so that she could go to school from my house. I also have good business plans for her if she doesn't fancy university education. This are my plans for her and I don't see how she'll cheat on me or dump me for a younger guy in future if all my plans for her will fall in place. Though you are right to say that it takes the grace of God for this kind of relationship to work, I'll continue to pray to God for his grace because I can't afford to lose her. All I wanted from you is to tell me more about your own experience so that I can learn and gather more experience to handle my relationship. But even Though you sound a bit discouraging, I still thank you for finding time to answer me.
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by gentlegenius(m): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
pamijlove:

Thanks for the corrections and your matured response.
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by gentlegenius(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ebuka2016:

guy maybe you should try to challenge yourself. The reason why you are dating a girl that age shows that you are not man enof.
Don't even go there.
I've dated 6 girls in the past. Some of them were in my age group, some were graduates, some working. Even my last girlfriend was 2 years older than me. All I get from them was betrayal, pretence and desperation for marriage. But in this young girl, I've gotten a girl that is simple, easy going, genuine, with a raw, open and undiluted mind. And above all... A VIRGIN!
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by bsideboii(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Get your g.f to dress up as a secondary school girl or u can even sow plenty uniforms for her and let her move around the house with it...Never! I repeat Never try to sleep with an underaged girl even if its with her consent.
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Predator. Lol op go seek prayers for your own sake

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
gentlegenius:

Don't even go there.
I've dated 6 girls in the past. Some of them were in my age group, some were graduates, some working. Even my last girlfriend was 2 years older than me. All I get from them was betrayal, pretence and desperation for marriage. But in this young girl, I've gotten a girl that is simple, easy going, genuine, with a raw, open and undiluted mind. And above all... A VIRGIN!
hmmm....ok but the age gap is kinda too much though. Goodluck sha.
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by IdeyFindWife: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
pamijlove:

What you're saying will be for "good" folks in ideal settings, not now!

Town don scatter, we live in a very diverse, dynamic world where we are all now exposed to and are unconsciously responding to so many stimuli, many of which we can't even decode one our own atimes.

Which would you have preferred
You, being, 25 being approached by a 36yr old guy for relationship etc

Or
You being 16, being toasted and promised all the "every-every" by a 27yr old serving Corper sad?

Both have the same age-gap but, largely, the emotional stability, psychological maturity, exposure, prospects etc are far from being the same!

Why are we even discussing this when it's a scientific fact that depth of emotional and psychological maturity (which are often aided by extended marriage-age) are vital to success of a marriage or, at least, length of marital time before divorce.

I've lived around higher institutions almost all my time spent here in Naija...I won't use my personal experiences to generalize but take it from me, if as a lady, you get involved in CTY (Catch-Them-Young) and you fall into wrong hands, you will never wish the same on your junior sisters, nieces or cousins!

Love can occur "anywhere" but I'm a stickler for "picking your own size" not cradle-snatching!
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Ineedinfo(f): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
sats:
pedophile spotted
I was about saying the same thing. Paedophile still in the closet.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Chuknovski(m): 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=gentlegenius post=55902798]
But let me start by correcting the error in your age calculations: I am 30 and she's is 17. That makes me 13 years older than her. By the time I clock 60, she'll be 47(a bit closer to menopause). If you see me physically, you'll think I'm 24. My father is 73 but if you see him you'll think he's 65. Longevity runs in my family so at 60 I'll look younger and stronger than a 50 year old. My father was 17 years older than my mum yet he's still strong and healthy now, while my mum died 4 years ago. Anyway, let me stop boring you with my family history.
The truth is that even if I leave her or she left me, I'll still marry a lady that is 10- 15 years younger than me because of my nature. So why should I dump a girl I've invested so much in when I know that I'll still marry someone in her age bracket?
I've dated girls of my age group, graduates, working class etc in the past and even my last girlfriend was 2 years older than me. But they just didn't suit my priorities, all I get from them was betrayal, pretence and desperation for marriage. But in this young girl, I've gotten a girl that simple, easy to control, genuine, with a raw, open and undiluted mind and above all, a virgin. She might be young today, but the way I see her, she'll be so matured in the next 2-3 years and will likely know what is good for her, have her choices and way of life. Then will I settle down with her and if she desire a University degree, I can enroll her in a part time programme so that she could go to school from my house. I also have good business plans for her if she doesn't fancy university education. This are my plans for her and I don't see how she'll cheat on me or dump me for a younger guy in future if all my plans for her will fall in place. Though you are right to say that it takes the grace of God for this kind of relationship to work, I'll continue to pray to God for his grace because I can't afford to lose her. All I wanted from you is to tell me more about your own experience so that I can learn and gather more experience to handle my relationship. But even Though you sound a bit discouraging, I still thank you for finding time to answer me. [/q

she will be 34 when you are 60, best of luck sha,God bless
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Chuknovski(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

What you're saying will be for "good" folks in ideal settings, not now!

Town don scatter, we live in a very diverse, dynamic world where we are all now exposed to and are unconsciously responding to so many stimuli, many of which we can't even decode one our own atimes.

Which would you have preferred
You, being, 25 being approached by a 36yr old guy for relationship etc

Or
You being 16, being toasted and promised all the "every-every" by a 27yr old serving Corper sad?

Both have the same age-gap but, largely, the emotional stability, psychological maturity, exposure, prospects etc are far from being the same!

Why are we even discussing this when it's a scientific fact that depth of emotional and psychological maturity (which are often aided by extended marriage-age) are vital to success of a marriage or, at least, length of marital time before divorce.

I've lived around higher institutions almost all my time spent here in Naija...I won't use my personal experiences to generalize but take it from me, if as a lady, you get involved in CTY (Catch-Them-Young) and you fall into wrong hands, you will never wish the same on your junior sisters, nieces or cousins!

Love can occur "anywhere" but I'm a stickler for "picking your own size" not cradle-snatching!

biko tell him ooooo,this age gap cannot work,its a disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
It's not a fetish
It's an attraction to prepubescent females in uniform a rather slippery slope
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by placeofallure(f): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
For someone like me, it's even a turn off..honestly I even see 18/19 years as underage. 21 and above is perfect for me.. Anyway, it's your choice just make sure the person is at least 18 years...

Oga SmellingAnus, an 18 year old is already in the university. Would you still consider that as underage? grin grin
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by gentlegenius(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Chuknovski post=55912872][/quote]
Why are you getting this maths so twisted? I said I am 13 years older than her. By the time I am 60, she'll be 47. Let me show you how to work it out:
30 - 17 = 13.
60 - 47 = 13.
According to your calculation,
60 - 34 = 26.
So you are saying that I am 26 years older than her.
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by U1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Eglobalma:
i swear i cant control myself for too long cuz my desire for senior secondary school girls is killing me. people say its wrong but have u noticed these secondary school girls of nowadays? their booobs are so big and asss also, their face naturally pretty without no make up and they are so sexyy without even trying. trust me so many guys have these same fetish but just hide it. i dont think i can control myself anymore, secondary school girls are killing me....literally

Man, you really need God's help to purge your mind. Avoid looking at those girls too long or you will leave yourself open to the devil. I don't know how old you are, but I just feel secondary school girls should be no-no.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by U1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
gentlegenius:

I've dated girls of my age group, graduates, working class etc in the past and even my last girlfriend was 2 years older than me. But they just didn't suit my priorities, all I get from them was betrayal, pretence and desperation for marriage. But in this young girl, I've gotten a girl that simple, easy to control, genuine, with a raw, open and undiluted mind and above all, a virgin. She might be young today, but the way I see her, she'll be so matured in the next 2-3 years and will likely know what is good for her, have her choices and way of life. Then will I settle down with her and if she desire a University degree, I can enroll her in a part time programme so that she could go to school from my house. I also have good business plans for her if she doesn't fancy university education. This are my plans for her and I don't see how she'll cheat on me or dump me for a younger guy in future if all my plans for her will fall in place. Though you are right to say that it takes the grace of God for this kind of relationship to work, I'll continue to pray to God for his grace because I can't afford to lose her. All I wanted from you is to tell me more about your own experience so that I can learn and gather more experience to handle my relationship. But even Though you sound a bit discouraging, I still thank you for finding time to answer me.

That just doesn't sound good, to me. Just can't imagine me dating someone 13 years younger, especially when such is under 20.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Chuknovski(m): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
gentlegenius:

Why are you getting this maths so twisted? I said I am 13 years older than her. By the time I am 60, she'll be 47. Let me show you how to work it out:
30 - 17 = 13.
60 - 47 = 13.
According to your calculation,
60 - 34 = 26.
So you are saying that I am 26 years older than her.

am sorry my bad, grin if na money I no go do error
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by gentlegenius(m): 9:29am On Apr 26, 2017
U1:

That just doesn't sound good, to me. Just can't imagine me dating someone 13 years younger, especially when such is under 20.
May be you need to marry your age mate. By the time she born 2 kids for you, she'll look far older than you and by the time you reach 55, she is already battling with menopause.
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2017
placeofallure:

Oga SmellingAnus, an 18 year old is already in the university. Would you still consider that as underage? grin grin
If she is in the University, I will not consider her as underage, but truth be told... How many Nigerians got admission into the university at such age.... Although I know that there are some that are there even before age 18.... On my part I may still not get involved... I m suspecting you are 18 and in the University grin
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2017
wit dia smelly pooseegrin op u try sha
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by sekem: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lemme tell you the truth

It's not a case of fetish at all because dem no dey write secondary school for face

It's just a case of a man looking out for some easy catch

Dasall
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by U1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
gentlegenius:

May be you need to marry your age mate. By the time she born 2 kids for you, she'll look far older than you and by the time you reach 55, she is already battling with menopause.

All that doesn't matter so long she's someone in whose company I feel home always. I think I can marry someone up to about eight years younger, not younger than that or below 20. But then, only God has the final say.
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by placeofallure(f): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
SmellingAnus:
If she is in the University, I will not consider her as underage, but truth be told... How many Nigerians got admission into the university at such age.... Although I know that there are some that are there even before age 18.... On my part I may still not get involved... I m suspecting you are 18 and in the University grin

That was the age I got into the university grin grin
Re: Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
placeofallure:

That was the age I got into the university grin grin
Lol... You must have done wonders then with your waist grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister / Men's Secrets You Don't Know, Let Expose Them / See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.