Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) (83705 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by gberra: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Afonja and agbero are like 5&6 cheesy
Really??... Coming from a wawa republic

Igbos/familywriters are doomed embarassed
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by gberra: 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
ajepako:
Mogbe, Moku, Modaran grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai....Ibo go bash us Yoruba tire today... grin grin grin grin grin

Make una have mercy e jo...... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even me, I'm ashamed of this ugly drama coming from Southwest, my beloved region..

Bash who?.. Their father!. Biko stop giving dem liver jare.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Johnhug66(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
winkmart:
This other man beside the woman wearing glasses actually sat beside me at the just conclude Africa Drums Festival in Abeokuta.

See life, he even bought that cap he was wearing from a vendor where we sat
so,make we blow whistle

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Macmoni(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
greatgod2012:
Lol......
Very funny!
Free drama show!
Thug meet thug......who come be greater thug
thuggisist! grin
greatgod2012:
Lol......
Very funny!
Free drama show!
Thug meet thug......who come be greater thug
thuggisist!
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by ajepako(f): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
gberra:
Bash who?.. Their father!. Biko stop giving dem liver jare.

The smiling one cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emerituz:

the woman is Hon. Idiat Babalola a bastard daughter of Edeland. To hell with her.

Why do u call her a bastard daughter of ede?

Do u really think she had SThn to do wt adelekes death?
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by alakara(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tazdroid:
Hehehe, still waiting for the ID of the woman.... She looks like Onwenu and Ezeks joined together
The woman is Hon Idiat Babalola, a commissioner nominee/ sa to Gov Aregbesola she's from Ede.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by jimmsky(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
If to say the thug catches that woman, na death straight, see the vein of his neck, shows that he is ready to die as well.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Iamwrath: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
For the first time i am unhappy with your comment

It's a burial, albeit one where everybody is free to visit , even before Adeleke's demise the gates are always open , this is not an act of vilagism as a matter of fact the lady they were trying to attack is an APC member , she's Ms Idia Babalola, a former Special Adviser to Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Whatever happened thereafter i wouldn't know , why she was attacked, i do not know , however from the videos i have seen thousands of mourners believed Adeleke was murdered , if this remains unchecked, I fear for PDP people in the town

And yes, I have been in Ede since yesterday , it's a horrible sight to behold , even tomorrow no markets will open in honor of Adeleke

sarrki:
No matter what

You can take someone out of the village

But you can't take villagers out if the person
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by ayantaiwo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
sissoko22:
Why burying the honourable senator so early, as if he's a Muslim.
Alhaji isiaka Adeleke

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Emerituz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
janellemonae:

Why do u call her a bastard daughter of ede?
Do u really think she had SThn to do wt adelekes death?
Nope, i'm not saying she had something to do with his death. But you should be literate enough to know what ''bastard'' means.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Bash92(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
He did not safe her at all,they beat her very well. I wonder how they will come and campaign in Ede next year. None of Aregbesola people in Osun was present at the burial.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by nwosueugeneken: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Dexter247:

SPEAK ENGLISH undecided

New Exclusive British English
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Emerituz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
sissoko22:
Why burying the honourable senator so early, as if he's a Muslim.
Na jews dey bear Isiaka?
Btw, when is the right time for him to be buried?
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by roeb1987(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
NEPA wey died of fire/electricution... no barrier na fire/electricity e dey work with! fire fighter wey died of fire...na him work kill him! and the governor wey push tug comot na him source he dey remember!
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Bash92(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Iamwrath:

It's a burial, albeit one where everybody is free to visit , even before Adeleke's demise the gates are always open , this is not an act of vilagism as a matter of fact the lady they were trying to attack is an APC member , she's Ms Idia Babalola, a former Special Adviser to Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Whatever happened thereafter i wouldn't know , why she was attacked, i do not know , however from the videos i have seen thousands of mourners believed Adeleke was murdered , if this remains unchecked, I fear for PDP people in the town

And yes, I have been in Ede since yesterday , it's a horrible sight to behold , even tomorrow no markets will open in honor of Adeleke

Its the APC members in Ede that are betrayal that should fear for there life. Adejare Bello(former Osun State house of assembly speaker) and many PDP members were present at the burial today and they were not touch. Apart from the APC governors, no member of the Aregbesola cabinet was present at the burial today. The 2 that was present were beaten.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by alezzy13: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Iamwrath:

I see. That explains thier anger. But attacking everyone even innocent NTA crew is not going to help matters

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by winkmart: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Johnhug66:
so,make we blow whistle

We reason differently...so swerve
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by IamKingwise(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
aminulive:
Governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun saved a female politician from getting attacked at the burial of late senator Isiaka Adeleke. Amosun, who was among dignitaries that attended the burial, was seen pushing a thug who was visibly unhappy about the presence of the yet-to-be identified woman at the funeral ceremony.

The lady was quickly hurried to safety.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/24/ogun-governor-amosun-grapples-protester-senator-adelekes-burial/
Jobless
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
successmatters:
Village people without home training grin

Did you see the one wearing bathroom slippers running ahead of the governor? That man has been seriously harassed by Mr hunger, in fact, HungerBad grin
lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
No matter what

You can take someone out of the village

But you can't take villagers out if the person

PLEASE REPHRASE!!!
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
lawlan234:
Nawa ooooo.... FTC
in your dreams??

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emerituz:

Nope, i'm not saying she had something to do with his death.
But you should be literate enough to know what ''bastard'' means.

So was she born out of wedlock to an ede father OR is it dt she doesn't have fathers house in ede? Coz I know in yorubaland being an omo ale generally refers to a child dt does not have fathers house (which is very rare).
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Emerituz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
janellemonae:

So was she born out of wedlock to an ede father OR is it dt she doesn't have fathers house in ede? Coz I know in yorubaland being an omo ale generally refers to a child dt does not have fathers house (which is very rare).
is that the only meaning to ''bastard'' or when I said ''a bastard daughter of Edeland'' does that mean Ede is her father/mother.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Bash92(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
janellemonae:

You can also call someone who betray is family, town, state or country ọmọ àlè. Another one is if a child commit an offence, people can also call him or her ọmọ àlè.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emerituz:

is that the only meaning to ''bastard'' or when I said ''a bastard daughter of Edeland'' does that mean Ede is her father/mother.

Just answer d question. "Bastard" has many meanings. What do YOU mean by calling her a bastard?

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Emerituz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
janellemonae:

Just answer d question. "Bastard" has many meanings. What do YOU mean by calling her a bastard?
lol, you are even saying it authoritatively. Buh, if I may ask why do you care to know?
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emerituz:

lol, you are even saying it authoritatively. Buh, if I may ask why do you care to know?

It's an honest question. Didn't know if d bastard was literal or an insult.

I just want to know who we're hating now & why we're hating them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Emerituz(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
janellemonae:

It's a honest question. Didn't know if d bastard was literal or an insult.

I just want to know who we are hating now & why we are hating them?
It was nothing but an insult, i even intended to use a worse word to qualify him, cos she is as useless as poo, a traitor, she deserved worse treatment at the event. The fact is I can not say it all, if you are from my town you wouldn't have asked why I called her a bastard. People most times don't just hate without reasons.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emerituz:

It was nothing but an insult, i even intended to use a worse word to qualify him, cos she is as useless as poo, a traitor, she deserved worse treatment at the event. The fact is I can not say it all, if you are from my town you wouldn't have asked why I called her a bastard. People most times don't just hate without reasons.

undecided , pele.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Pray(m): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Now I see where David with an O...... got his thuggery from. His village people.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / US: Why We Oppose Okonjo-iweala’s Election As WTO DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.