Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) (83702 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by mywells: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
50 out of hundreds of our politician are thugs and rogus,
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Emerituz(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
janellemonae:

undecided , pele.
ose
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by AceSkillz01: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Afonjas and their politics of poison...

Awolowo-POISON.

Abiola-POISON. According to son, their very clansmen ate his flesh after shocked

Adeleke-POISON.

The person that said poison is a woman's weapon, was he correct?

Are Afonjas full of guile and low cunning, like a vindictive woman?

We are watching. It is well

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by naijajobx: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
ok
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by maestroz: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
No matter what

You can take someone out of the village

But you can't take villagers out if the person

Broz! You try o, abeg how many times u don write JAMB?
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by AceSkillz01: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
No matter what

Thank you jare.

"Afonjas are villagers" - Sarrki

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by EAZY2422(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
lawlan234:
Nawa ooooo.... FTC
hmm......dis oshogbo weed you smoked is really strong ooo...
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by iykedonly1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
thug,thuggery,thuggrest....RIP English
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
winkmart:
This other man beside the woman wearing glasses actually sat beside me at the just conclude Africa Drums Festival in Abeokuta.

See life, he even bought that cap he was wearing from a vendor where we sat

Are you serious? that is me, but I couldn't remember that occasion you are talking about.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thug? hmmm...
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Omeokachie: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
See governor biko nu!
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Jakumo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
To this semi-trained layman observing events from the sidelines, and offering unsolicited advice, I can see from the picture of the amiable governor that he was adopting the highly effective Krane Stance, preparatory to neutralizing that area boy who foolishly strayed into the path of a 7th-degree black belt in Gong-Fu.

Let this historic photograph be a warning to all who may have concluded that Governor Amosu is the sort of WIMP who would entrust his physical security to a retinue of over-fed security guards and Godo-Godo Police officers with red eyeballs.

For the avoidance of doubt, let it be known that His Excellency Governor Amosu will not hesitate to personally engage any threat that manifests before him, and in so doing, will give very good account of himself, while sending numerous adversaries to the emergency ward for treatment of serious blunt-force trauma injuries inflicted rapid-fire, about the head and gonads.

Yes sir, Governor Amosu walks and talks softly, but do NOT be deceived, for His Excellency is none other than the African Crouching Leopard, who is slow to anger, but utterly DEVASTATING in mano-a-mano hand-to-hand combat, where he ALWAYS prevails, after the smoke clears.

In summary, phuck with Governor Amosu at your peril.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by cytell56: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
aminulive:
Governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun saved a female politician from getting attacked at the burial of late senator Isiaka Adeleke. Amosun, who was among dignitaries that attended the burial, was seen pushing a thug who was visibly unhappy about the presence of the yet-to-be identified woman at the funeral ceremony.

The lady was quickly hurried to safety.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/24/ogun-governor-amosun-grapples-protester-senator-adelekes-burial/
How did you come to the conclusion that he is a thug?
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Nossa(m): 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
No matter what

R. I. P English
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 25, 2017
aminulive:
Governor of Ogun state, Ibikunle Amosun saved a female politician from getting attacked at the burial of late senator Isiaka Adeleke. Amosun, who was among dignitaries that attended the burial, was seen pushing a thug who was visibly unhappy about the presence of the yet-to-be identified woman at the funeral ceremony.

The lady was quickly hurried to safety.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/04/24/ogun-governor-amosun-grapples-protester-senator-adelekes-burial/
the front guy bathroom slippers tho grin grin grin
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Hmmmm still a corruption going on in Nigeria eh see all this why we need too pray for Beautiful Nation of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for peace. undecided embarassed cry
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2017
deebrain:
A man of the people.....

Who takes three/four years to build a kilometer bridge.

You care to show us the one build by Gbenga Daniel in 8yrs?
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Iamwrath: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2017
NTA crew was not innocent , i confirmed later that it indeed happened,

I am not saying NTA crew poisoned him, i am saying their approach was very immature

when people are mourning, at least pretend to care , not behave like robot

alezzy13:

I see. That explains thier anger. But attacking everyone even innocent NTA crew is not going to help matters
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Iamwrath: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2017
lol
Bash92:
Its the APC members in Ede that are betrayal that should fear for there life. Adejare Bello(former Osun State house of assembly speaker) and many PDP members were present at the burial today and they were not touch. Apart from the APC governors, no member of the Aregbesola cabinet was present at the burial today. The 2 that was present were beaten.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by sissoko22(m): 11:07am On Apr 25, 2017
ayantaiwo:

Alhaji isiaka Adeleke
Thank you for the relpy. I thought he was a Christian since the other Adeleke's are not Muslim.
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by sissoko22(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2017
I fink you can do better next time, I initially thought he was a Christian. First, the other Adeleke's are xtian and he's from south west whom are very moderate when it come to religion.
Emerituz:

Na jews dey bear Isiaka?
Btw, when is the right time for him to be buried?
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by Emerituz(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
sissoko22:
I fink you can do better next time, I initially thought he was a Christian. First, the other Adeleke's are xtian and he's from south west whom are very moderate when it come to religion.
sorry, for the harsh response
Re: Governor Amosun Pushes A Thug At Adeleke's Burial (Photo) by sissoko22(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
No p
Emerituz:

sorry, for the harsh response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: Governor Wike Shades Oshiomhole / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) / US: Why We Oppose Okonjo-iweala’s Election As WTO DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.