Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,444 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Must Read The Interesting Donald Trump Interview Transcript That Has A Whole Lot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read The Interesting Donald Trump Interview Transcript That Has A Whole Lot (302 Views)

Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read The Interesting Donald Trump Interview Transcript That Has A Whole Lot by danchiwasco: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
This is very interesting Donald Trump's verbal prowess during interview that has often raised eyebrows among the public, with baffled linguists often in the uncomfortable situation to try to guess what he was trying to say on several occasions like................

full storry @ http://www.dannychikeresblog.com/2017/04/must-read-interesting-donald-trump.html

(1) (Reply)

Recycling: Perfecting The Act In Nigeria By Politicians / Anambra Guber Election ,thugs Hired Against Strong Contender By Mazi Odera / 2019: Should Power Return To The South; Those For And Against[pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.