Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

When The Wife Physically Batters The Other Woman..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When The Wife Physically Batters The Other Woman..... (780 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Wife Physically Batters The Other Woman..... by BaesDiary: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Carefully read the image below. Tell us the answers to the following questions in the comment box.

Who should be blamed for the above? 

Do you think what the lady in the above picture claim is right? 

Should a woman attack the other woman her husband cheats on her with? 

How should one react to the issue of a cheating spouse?

Can cheating be justified?

What role does the other woman play in a case like this?

Re: When The Wife Physically Batters The Other Woman..... by Alennsar(f): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
honestly I don't know
Re: When The Wife Physically Batters The Other Woman..... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
*sighs*
Re: When The Wife Physically Batters The Other Woman..... by baibrown(f): 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Honestly your husband is married to you. She is not. Beat him not her.

(1) (Reply)

Fixed / LADIES: 13 Things You Should Do To Keep Your Man / How Do I Advice This Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.