Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

[PHOTOS] Romantic Date >> So Guys, Who Wants Some Free Pvssy?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [PHOTOS] Romantic Date >> So Guys, Who Wants Some Free Pvssy?! (614 Views)

So Guys, Did She Really Bleep Up? Or Did He Take It Too Far? / #BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex / So Guys What Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Romantic Date >> So Guys, Who Wants Some Free Pvssy?! by seroma: 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Is it really a guy's role to always do the pvssy-massage for a babe...or it's just a coincidence? What if the relationship is a long-distance relationship and the babe is really feeling h0rny while you wouldn't want her to cheat on you...what then could be the quick solution?
I would rather recommend, without the use of artificial s3x toys, that your babe should know how to stroke her pvssy for her maximum pleasure - and I've got some naughty snapshots to show you just how shw could reach-out to her cl!toris while she's wet.

Checkout the naughty snaps showing precisely how a babe should stroke her cl!toris and make that dry pvssy so wet for org@sm >> see the pics in stages (18+): http://allnakeed..com/2017/04/your-babe-should-know-how-to-stroke-her.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Fun Fascinating Facts About Br3ats / Peanut Recipes / Urgent!! Please Which Good Phone Can I Get For #35k To #40k ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.