Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,160 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States (4873 Views)

Fg Threatens To Invoke ‘no Work, No Pay’ Law, With Ssanu, Nasu, Naat / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / Facts&photos: A Trip Back To World War I And II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by SmartMugu: 3:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Marael:
Please I'm not getting things right why is Anerica so concerned with the nuclear tests?
America has always been on that. The world knows they have nuclear weapons but they have a problem with anyone else starting a nuclear program, so they can keep controlling them. Why do you think they were interested in getting rid of Sadam and Gaddafi? Kim don't want same to happen to him.
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by SmartMugu: 3:15am On Apr 25, 2017
mansakhalifa:

USA will finish those northern Korea. Peace is berra moreover nt in dis 21st century That may be true but then remember that America would not want to do something brash that could cause some of its long-time allies e.g. Japan,South Korea e.t.c. and some of its overseas territories(e.g.Guam) in the Pacific region to "suffer". In the event of a war,North Korea might see these guys(America's allies) as easy and soft targets. They could well be within the range of North Koreas nuclear missiles and that in its self could be disastrous.

The US is actually more scared now after North Korea revealed they have intercontinental missiles aimed at New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. Hawaii is already an easy reach for the Korean missiles.

There are plans to evacuate about 250,000 Americans living in South Korea as they are easy target to North ( if that makes anyone thinks about why that many Americans live in other nations, yet they control the nations they want on their soil)

As we speak now, all the US Senators are in a close meeting discussing North Korea, which is a weird type of meeting for all law makers and presidency to be called all at once for an emergency meeting.

Today is an important day in North Korea, and they have historically shown their military warfare on days like this. That's why the US is more concerned North Korea may end up launching another test missile, which Trump doesn't want.

1 Like

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by SmartMugu: 3:23am On Apr 25, 2017
newdawn2017:
& no one told him 2 level such a satanic hair style undecided
Funny enough, he's the only one authorized to have that type of haircut in the whole of North Korea. Everyone else has to pick from a list of approved hairstyles.
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by omoiyalayi(m): 6:37am On Apr 25, 2017
Are you writing Jamb examination this year?

Do you want to score high without stress?

Check out my signature it will help you
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 25, 2017
Have you noticed that the US VP Mike Pence has been adopting a more conciliatory tone towards this issue lately? He was recently quoted as saying that there could still be a peaceful way towards a nuclear-free North Korea. There is no doubt that the North Koreans will have very little to lose in the event of a war compared to the likes of Korea,Japan and America. For me, they will both stop at chest beating,boasts and rhetorics.
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Xsem(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Have you noticed that the US VP Mike Pence has been adopting a more conciliatory tone towards this issue lately? He was recently quoted as saying that there could still be a peaceful way towards a nuclear-free North Korea. There is no doubt that the North Koreans will have very little to lose in the event of a war compared to the likes of Korea,Japan and America. For me, they will both stop at chest beating,boasts and rhetorics.
That doesn't show that the American government is afraid.They are only trying to approach the issue diplomatically before taking any rash or hash action.My annoyance with NK is how they have been chest beating,shouting war war war up and down.Everything about them is centred on war. You might think they got weapons but when the war starts you go see the unimaginable
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by olasaad(f): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Tazdroid:

Elephants = US, China, Russia, Japan, Iraq, Saudi, etc

Grass= Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria, and fellow grasses in the West

No. There is something they called non-alignment that's where we belong
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Tazdroid:

Hhahahahahahahah
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Tazdroid(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2017
olasaad:

No. There is something they called non-alignment that's where we belong

The non-aligned movement? Yea, know a bit of that. Thanks though
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by tonyxxx(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Na shakara.... No be that nuke wey never fit cover the distance from okoko to mile2 na im dem wan take scatter u.s. That their boy president must be high on fentanyl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by mejai(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2017
tonyxxx:
Na shakara.... No be that nuke wey never fit cover the distance from okoko to mile2 na im dem wan take scatter u.s. That their boy president must be high on fentanyl
did u say okoko to mile2...... Guy, Guy, i take God beg u. i no wan die with grin

1 Like

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by philGeo(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2017
redcliff:

Lol. When elephants are fighting, the grass suffers. If inter ballistic missle go miss road drop for africa nko?
Hahaha, miss road? Brother i like your sense of reasoning, anything can happen oh, we in Nigeria nothing we get as a self-defence.
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2017
mansakhalifa:

USA will finish those northern Korea. Peace is berra moreover nt in dis 21st century That may be true but then remember that America would not want to do something brash that could cause some of its long-time allies e.g. Japan,South Korea e.t.c. and some of its overseas territories(e.g.Guam) in the Pacific region to "suffer". In the event of a war,North Korea might see these guys(America's allies) as easy and soft targets. They could well be within the range of North Koreas nuclear missiles and that in its self could be disastrous.
A strategic strike would take out lil kims missile silos, and ground troops would be on the ready to take lil kim dead or alive.
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by bjt(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2017
sbashir10:
okay world war 3.
usa, Israel, france, and Great Britain vs Russia, Iran, China and North Korea ...... mehn dis is gonna be fun

seems you do not understand what you are calling for, by the time one nuclear bomb missed road come your house you will know wetin dey. grin grin

1 Like

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Marael: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2017
SmartMugu:

America has always been on that. The world knows they have nuclear weapons but they have a problem with anyone else starting a nuclear program, so they can keep controlling them. Why do you think they were interested in getting rid of Sadam and Gaddafi? Kim don't want same to happen to him.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Akious2k2(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2017
sbashir10:
okay world war 3.
usa, Israel, france, and Great Britain vs Russia, Iran, China and North Korea ...... mehn dis is gonna be fun
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by newdawn2017(f): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2017
SmartMugu:

Funny enough, he's the only one authorized to have that type of haircut in the whole of North Korea. Everyone else has to pick from a list of approved hairstyles.
really shocked
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by abumeinben(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tazdroid:

Lookatew embarassed

Have you not seen our ak47s, police dogs, changebeginswithme initiative, Buhari, Amaechi, Fulanis
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Ichietome: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
sbashir10:
okay world war 3.
LOL
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by teekay213(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
SmartMugu:

The US is actually more scared now after North Korea revealed they have intercontinental missiles aimed at New York, Seattle and Los Angeles. Hawaii is already an easy reach for the Korean missiles.

There are plans to evacuate about 250,000 Americans living in South Korea as they are easy target to North ( if that makes anyone thinks about why that many Americans live in other nations, yet they control the nations they want on their soil)

As we speak now, all the US Senators are in a close meeting discussing North Korea, which is a weird type of meeting for all law makers and presidency to be called all at once for an emergency meeting.

Today is an important day in North Korea, and they have historically shown their military warfare on days like this. That's why the US is more concerned North Korea may end up launching another test missile, which Trump doesn't want.
1000 likes for you.
Na only you talk sense since.
They think n.Korea is one those African countries that don't produced their weapons and always rely on the west.
N.Korea produced their weapons and Americans are fucking afraid of them if not Obama will have tackled the guy.
If he successful destroy new York and Washington he has won us.moreover he has nothing to lose,he just want revenge for what America did to his father by separating Korea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by teekay213(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
SmartMugu:

don't always believe what you read on media. The west esp Americans always call dog mad in order to crucify him
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Someone mentioned the non-aligned movement here. That is the most fraudulent and two-faced organization ever. An organization called a non-aligned movement has a certain Iran as a member for instance. What the heck? Truth is that movement is a joke and as a result is not to be taken seriously. Its members side with this or that world power. Just scrap it.
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by dingbang(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Am I d only one that thinks Trump is scared of that Kim Jon Un? grin
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by salahudeentope: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
teekay213:
1000 likes for you.
Na only you talk sense since.
They think n.Korea is one those African countries that don't produced their weapons and always rely on the west.
N.Korea produced their weapons and Americans are fucking afraid of them if not Obama will have tackled the guy.
If he successful destroy new York and Washington he has won us.moreover he has nothing to lose,he just want revenge for what America did to his father by separating Korea.

As in another 10000 for you both.
People think this Kim guy is just a joke, but the thing is he has nothing to lose. His people do not mind (or are forced to not mind) losing their lives for his course. This alone is a very serious strategic advantage for him. Even if America ends up wiping out NK from the map, he would have caused enough damage to America that it might never be able to recover from and I am sure countries like Russia would be waiting to see that.

1 Like

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Willybos(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
I love this fight)))

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by laxxy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Onyochejohn:
the thing tired me . they think we in Nigeria go pity them? Boko haram don show us wetin worse .they are keeping us in suspense .me I want to watch american vs Korean movie. Wetin our govt they do us sef pas world war 5
when dull broads speak garbage escapes their mouth
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
And u think US missile defense systems will be sitting ducks while a missile from north korea hits hawaii?? come on
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by gentlemafia(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
irynterri:
this one na empty vessel that makes the loudest noise, America that has been looking for an opportunity to "liberate" N.Korea,now he wants to give it to them on a platter of gold,my only prayer for him is that Hiroshima will not have more life than his capital when US strikes,even if USA decides to act civilised all the blades of grass in N.k will have an American gun behind them

Bro dnt remind me of hiroshima dat bomb is bad
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 26, 2017
Xsem:

That doesn't show that the American government is afraid.They are only trying to approach the issue diplomatically before taking any rash or hash action.My annoyance with NK is how they have been chest beating,shouting war war war up and down.Everything about them is centred on war. You might think they got weapons but when the war starts you go see the unimaginable
Thanks a lot for that dear, America want to apply all the conflict resolution strategies while NK, feels USA is cheap because of their attitude towards it, The truth is that if the war starts but God forbid, NK will loose everything they have while America will view their own damage as a minor scratch. I believe USA is sounding this way because no USA citizen is expendable be it in war or not but I don't think same can be said about NK, Empty vessel makes the loudest noise

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Essay Writing Tips To Write A Remarkable Essay / Congratulations To Students In These States As They Resume School Activities Tod / Registration In Progress: Tuition Free University In Norway, Finland Sweeden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.