Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride (12387 Views)

Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix / Timaya Picks New Escalade And New Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by AloyEmeka9: 6:05am On Jan 05, 2010
Monday, January 4, 2010
BrEaKiNgNeWs:pastor TAIWO ODUKOYA picks new bride!

how time flies right?

[img]http://2.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/S0I23rGDlsI/AAAAAAAABXQ/MBa_Cp1fAVE/s400/taiwooooo.jpg[/img]
just yesterday(2005)we were all crying and felt the world would stand still when we tragically lost pastor bimbo odukoya via a plane crash enroute to portharcourt.
the man that has mourned her the most,pastor taiwo,general pastor at the fountain of life church,a well respected and looked upon role model has been healed of God and he has decided to take another leap into matrimony to a very pretty lady he met in south africa.

pastor taiwo introduced his south african bride to be in his church on sunday january 3,2010 and told his congregation that one of the reasons he was getting married was to 'avoid committing sin'.
the wedding will hold on tuesday january 5,2010 at the civic centre,lagos.!
heres a big congratulations to pastor taiwo and his new bride,we thank God for healing him and helping him move on so that he can continue the ministry in which he was called to do, i am sure bimbo lives on in his heart!.
pictures coming soon(hopefully).

http://stella-dimokokorkus..com/
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by 1tomilola(f): 6:13am On Jan 05, 2010
so happy for him, May God bless his marriage
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by AloyEmeka9: 6:15am On Jan 05, 2010
He should have waited for at least 5 years. Is he not a man of God?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by aieromon(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

He has a right to remarry but . . . . shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by ovokefe: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2010
s/a don marry 4 dat guy.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Bolddy(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2010
I'm happy for him o.thank God he can be happy again.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by semid4lyfe(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
Make I just siddon dey look whether em wife go automatically become Co-pastor
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Reptyle(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

He should have waited for at least 5 years. Is he not a man of God?

Is there a law that says that a man of God must wait for "5 years" before marrying? Abeg free the guy! You think it is easy for a sexually active man to abstain from doing the do for even one month? When body no be firewood grin

semid4lyfe:

Make I just siddon dey look whether em wife go automatically become Co-pastor

If she has the capacity, why not?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by spikedcylinder: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2010
Lets wait for the 'church' to excommunicate him for re-marrying now.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by AloyEmeka9: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lets wait for the 'church' to excommunicate him for re-marrying now.

They cannot because his first wife is DEAD. He has a right bestowed upon him by God to remarry just like Liz Benson did.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by AloyEmeka9: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
Reptyle:

Is there a law that says that a man of God must wait for "5 years" before marrying? Abeg free the guy! You think it is easy for a sexually active man to abstain from doing the do for even one month? When body no be firewood grin

If she has the capacity, why not?

He tried sha but why go to far away South Africa when there are so many single sisters in his church?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
The Lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd is Good
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by eleshin(m): 8:15am On Jan 06, 2010
i'm happy for him,i think he married miss simangele zulu because of the claim of her bn replica of pastor bimbo (nt physical though).
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by AloyEmeka9: 8:16am On Jan 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

The Lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd is Good

Did the lord ask him to choose SA chics over Naija girls that are everywhere looking for who to marry?.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by kolaoloye(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

Did the lord ask him to choose SA chics over Naija girls that are everywhere looking for who to marry?.
It is a matter of choice and don't forget that "wherever the spirit of God is,there is liberty".
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Dreamm(f): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2010
It's so sad dat a pastor as he claimed cn't evn mourn his wife 4 a long time b4 enjoyin d tins of d world again. If he was d 1 dat died d wife wld be critizd by nw 4 remaryin so soon.if he's real ,d lord wil sustain him 4sum tim b4 remaryin. He's nt evn ashmd 2say such.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by kolaoloye(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2010
Dreamm:

It's so sad dat a pastor as he claimed cn't evn mourn his wife 4 a long time b4 enjoyin d tins of d world again. If he was d 1 dat died d wife wld be critizd by nw 4 remaryin so soon.if he's real ,d lord wil sustain him 4sum tim b4 remaryin. He's nt evn ashmd 2say such.
Is it not better to remarry than to burn or fall a victim?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by clemcykul(f): 10:46am On Jan 06, 2010
afterall the wife is dead, life goes on, isnt he better than pastor chris who divorced and remarried in his own church??

isnt that adultery according to the Holy Bible??

make una free the pastor, the wife is no more and he owes her nothing but fond memories.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by mbulela: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
Dreamm:

utter crap!!
who told you that sex is a thing of the world?
his act of remarriage is the most realistic,mature and godly thing anyone in his position would have done.
throughout the period, there was no news of ogling sisters or any strange relationship.
he kept his dignity and when he was convinced it was the right time to remarry, he did so boldly and without drama.
i respect the man.
i just hope the woman will not be a co-pastor.enough of that family business mentality.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by neily(f): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
What does he mean by not wanting to commit sin? Does it mean dat he doesn't have self control? How long has he known this lady? And how well? God knows!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by fellabrims: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ ALL,
Abeg, free the Pastor[b], [/b] Dont U guys fear God again?
He marries, we complain, he fornicates, we point accusing finger,
Plweaseeee, give the MOG a break!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by spikedcylinder: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

They cannot because his first wife is DEAD. He has a right bestowed upon him by God to remarry just like Liz Benson did.

That's true sha.
As someone said, The lord is good. cheesy I bet his wife will be as attractive as Chris Okotie's. cheesy
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Dreamm(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
If u'r sincere enough 2urself mbuela, i guez u knw wat he meant by saying he doesn't wnt 2 comit sin. Am nt against him remaryin. So plz undstnd his statement nd mine.u'r jst convincin nd confusin urself by sayin that nonsense quote of urs.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by AloyEmeka9: 1:51am On Jan 07, 2010
spikedcylinder:

That's true sha.
As someone said, The lord is good. cheesy I bet his wife will be as attractive as Chris Okotie's. cheesy

Of course. You think he will travel all the way to South Africa just to import a worwor lady?. He can as well marry a made in Nigeria lady if he must marry anything less than standard.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by mbulela: 1:53am On Jan 07, 2010
Dreamm:

If u'r sincere enough 2urself mbuela, i guez u knw wat he meant by saying he doesn't wnt 2 comit sin. Am nt against him remaryin. So plz undstnd his statement nd mine.u'r jst convincin nd confusin urself by sayin that nonsense quote of urs.
after four years of  mourning his wife, a man tells you he chose to remarry because he does not want to commit fornication.
you ask me about being sincere with myself.
how much more sincerity do you need?
you are obviously jumping to conclusions without understanding the simple facts the man stated.
about a year ago, i heard him say he will remarry in the future,simply because he does not want to put himself in compromising situations.
The man knows how much temptation he can bear and has decided to apply God's wisdom in dealing with a potential temptation and you are talking crap here.
What is so difficult to understand?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by pestherel(f): 2:40am On Jan 07, 2010
Though its hard for us but I mean no matter how long he waits he will eventually get married, I just hope he made the right choice because of his position apart from love, he needs to be strategic in picking a wife.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Dreamm(f): 3:07am On Jan 07, 2010
kiss kiss i dnt ve such time 2waste wit u (mbuela. Try sum1 else. Am nt against him.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by semidaraeb(m): 3:27am On Jan 07, 2010
pestherel:

Though its hard for us but I mean no matter how long he waits he will eventually get married, I just hope he made the right choice because of his position apart from love, he needs to be strategic in picking a wife.
How strategic? A beautiful charming woman who has the power of oratory, preach and be the co-pastor? I still dey siddon look whether she go become pastor for the Church.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by mbulela: 5:02am On Jan 07, 2010
semidaraeb:

How strategic? A beautiful charming woman who has the power of oratory, preach and be the co-pastor? I still dey siddon look whether she go become pastor for the Church.
i siddon with you on that.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by mbulela: 5:04am On Jan 07, 2010
Dreamm:

kiss kiss i dnt ve such time 2waste wit u (mbuela. Try sum1 else. Am nt against him.

same to you.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by pestherel(f): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2010
To be a wife of a pastor with such a successful ministry is not a child play and is not about physical looks, to him much is given much is expected.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by lahips: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Stars In 'Bounce' American Drama Series / FG Partners Dbanj, PMAN On Fascinating Nigeria Project / Chidi Mokeme Vs. Ramsy Noah, Who's Hotter? 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.