Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride (12405 Views)

Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix / Timaya Picks New Escalade And New Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by distincty: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
those of u that are saying he is not a thru man of God, who among u can wait for 4yrs with out sex, guys or men of nowadays cannot wait for a month. so, i pray that he enjoys this marriage and to ask if his children, the one Bimbo gave to, if they like the new wedded wife, if they do then there is no cause for alarm, let the man enjoys himself and catch his fun. tongue
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Kx: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2010
I do not see anything wrong in him getting remarried.

But it pains me that he did it at a time when news are making wave
that he late wife was seen in "hell" by some die and come back to life pastor.

I strongly feel he should have let the news die down b4 saying he do to another woman.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by oge4real(f): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2010
I'm really very proud of him. He has conducted himself in a respectable manner. May their marriage be blessed with joy, happiness and fulfilment.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by babymi2(f): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2010
to god be the glory
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by lahips: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by lahips: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by lahips: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by faithnnaj: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
Thank God!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by OmoAlex: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2010
To all the Nonsence talking Haters on this topic, May your wives die early and when you decide to remarrry may you go to hell because of that grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Smi1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2010
@ Omo Alex, Which level na brosss, why the heavy brutal curse !!! Omo take em easy with people naaaa
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by shilling(f): 5:09am On Jan 19, 2010
Oh wow, this is gud news. Happy for him, also happy to see Bishop O there.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by aloyemeka7: 6:33am On Jan 19, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/222125_taiwo_oduk_jpg5472711da138ef592d065bd703a63239

The bridesmaid on the right looks like Bimbo Odukoya. She must be her daughter.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by jawosin(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2010
I know men who are not pastors that never remarried. H should have made the marriage low key
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2010
aloy*emeka:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/222125_taiwo_oduk_jpg5472711da138ef592d065bd703a63239

The bridesmaid on the right looks like Bimbo Odukoya. She must be her daughter.

The 2 ladies and the guy in suit are Pastor Bimbo N Pastor Taiwo's kids!
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by OmoAlex: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2010
jawosin:

I know men who are not pastors that never remarried. H should have made the marriage low key

I think you need to experience the loss of a loved one first before you start prescribing solutions. Don't you agree  
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by bettes(f): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2010
jawosin:

Because you know men who never remarried means the marriage should have been low key?
Who exactly are you?Are you God?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by aloyemeka7: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
jawosin:

The marriage was low key. Is it because Adeboye and co were in attendance?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by malaika(f): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2010
::
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Nezed(f): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2010
Provided his Kids are in support of his re-marrying, who cares?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2010
malaika:

just by the way

Is it just me or is there an upsurge in SA/Naija marriage

naija males are sought after worldwide as husband material.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by bettes(f): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
@Nezed:The two girls in the wedding pics with the new bride are his daughters,one was on the bridal train and the other was the bride's chief bridesmaid.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by Nezed(f): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2010
bettes:

@Nezed:The two girls in the wedding pics with the new bride are his daughters,one was on the bridal train and the other was the bride's chief bridesmaid.

Great! If they support their Poppa's remarrying then Ya'all should just wish him well! Its not like all these whinnings would change a fin though.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by mbulela: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2010
jawosin:

do you also know all that does men were up to?
If the man is caught with one fleshy woman, the same people condemning him will complain.
i beg free the man jo.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride by malaika(f): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2010
::

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Ghanaian Big Girl Wore To An Event! Sexy Or Trashy / Secrets About Mercy Johnson-okogie Rise To Stardom / Photo Of Actor Muna Obiekwe On Sick Bed Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.