Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) (45197 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Apostle Suleman Arrives New Jersey For "Help From Above" (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Lands In Egypt For 'Help From Above' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
FELA KUTI, RIP Baba. pastor house na him dey fine pass, pastor na him den give respect pass, pastor clothe na him dey clean pass. E has for people to buy soap. And den dey do BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD, things to Jesus christ our Lord.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Verami(f): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
But of a truth, this man is handsome. God is good.
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nellybii: 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:
. u are mentally weak . those are even public university students of which most are broke comparer to private univ students . how much them get way go take care of his hotel bill and first class flight fr him and lots other pastors who came.

a ministry with branches in over 43 different countries . na broke Ibadan student money wan come make am bill gate ?

funny thing is you will hardly find the rich people in llike otedola dangote and the rest of them criticise our pastors . because to them the car u are shouting about is a normal thing . everything looks like show off to u because you are broke .simple

if u get 100million today with fame to bank it up . u will do worse . Mr know all abeg swerve

What you said is true in a normal setting. Unfortunately Otedola and Co that you mentioned don't collect tithe from people. They don't claim to be men of God. So in this context, you are wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Otobo? grin
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by bakila: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
coolcatty:

Deep words...for a moment I had to keep my phone and pondered on your words....

Gullible students that will give this licky licky man the little money their indigent parents slaved to get....while apussy suleman will in turn use the money yo fund the live style of olosho..... Sad world we live...the grace of God is just too much.
Are you show that this man will try that kind stuff again? This is not regardless of the truth of Otobo's accusation.
Thank you.
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by coolcatty: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:
. u are mentally weak . those are even public university students of which most are broke comparer to private univ students . how much them get way go take care of his hotel bill and first class flight fr him and lots other pastors who came.

a ministry with branches in over 43 different countries . na broke Ibadan student money wan come make am bill gate ?

funny thing is you will hardly find the rich people in llike otedola dangote and the rest of them criticise our pastors . because to them the car u are shouting about is a normal thing . everything looks like show off to u because you are broke .simple

if u get 100million today with fame to bank it up . u will do worse . Mr know all abeg swerve

Keep spewing rubbish on support of Apussy suleman....dull thing..as if there won't be offering and special donation session in this crusade.........and yes I will do worse because I'm a mere mortal ....a man that sins and confesses unlike this lousy Apussy suleman that is desecrating the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ...this apussy iiidiot is bringing disrepute to the entire christian faith and you lunkhead is supporting him...morroon

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Dagbo Pastor.

Making a grand entrance with Mopols and Body guards,not even counting the expensive cars like he is the President of one Banana Republic.

And the gullible U.I Students are lined up there,so that he can collect the little things their parents gave them,and add to the one he wants to spend on more cars or more women.
E pain ammmm!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by DrUche3(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
Some very silly comments I read here are just too nauseating! Always looking for avenues to judge people and their personal affairs... Smh!
"common" councilors go on convoy not to talk of global ministers of this echelon with so much wealth.
Keep heaping coals of fire on your empty heads!
Tufiakwa!

I didn't quote anyone so please don't quote me if you have noting reasonable to say!
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by divineshare(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Partnerbiz:
He has been running around since Otobos saga. Guilty mind.

I hate the useless otobo slut though.
Ordinary 500 naira ashawo trying to eat where she did not sow.
She bleeped you and so fivkking what? Nansense.

See below..

Lie lie, He only got more popular than He used to.
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by coolcatty: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
IamAkinzy:

Ur Sense be like 0.002Gig RAM on a AndroidOs 7.0 Mumu!

Sheeple....channel your meagre offering and tithes to your indigent folks..stop funding the lifestyle of apussy sulemean and his hordes of prostitutes..... Grow a brain while you can

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by coolcatty: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
DrUche3:
Some very silly comments I read here are just too nauseating! Always looking for avenues to judge people and their personal affairs... Smh!
"common" councilors go on convoy not to talk of global ministers of this echelon with so much wealth.
Keep heaping coals of fire on your empty heads!
Tufiakwa!

I didn't quote anyone so please don't quote me if you have noting reasonable to say!

So much wealth you say....from which business exactly did apussy amass such wealth?

Sheeple

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by divineshare(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Partnerbiz:
He has been running around since Otobos saga. Guilty mind.

I hate the useless otobo slut though.
Ordinary 500 naira ashawo trying to eat where she did not sow.
She bleeped you and so fivkking what? Nansense.

See below..

Lie lie, He only got more popular than He used to.

Nothing changed, just that bloggers now blow his programs with their trumpet free of charge.
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
DrUche3:
. Smh!
"common" councilors go on convoy not to talk of global ministers of this echelon.

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alitair:
Kumuyi's convoy is much longer. But pastors and convoy/security, iCant see the relationship.
even when Jesus rode into jerusalem, he didn't ask his disciples to ride with donkeys before and after him.

i leave that one to God sha
Will u shut up
u stay in owerri nd u say kumuyi's convoy is much longer
it's just 2 cars following him
d wife's car nd d oda white patrol vehicle

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by DrUche3(m): 10:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
coolcatty:

So much wealth you say....from which business exactly did apussy amass such wealth?

Sheeple
I am not in the category of folks who would begin an online baseless argument with you because obviously you aren't ready to learn but I just want you to know that wealth is always an exchange for values, real values!

Calling me names made no hair fall off me so just grow up dude!

Maybe you and those wailing how he'll further enrich himself should see this:

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/apostle-johnson-suleman-pays-10-years.html
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by donnie(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
fashrola:

And the first indigenous president of The Apostolic Church Late Pastor Okon Eyo Edet, he had money but was contented with his rickety 505 Peugeot and all his money was channeled to the education of the orphans..

How i wish he was alive to see what today's pastor which he built a solid foundation for are doing in the church cry

All this nonsense you people are typing. Keep deceiving youselves. So the poorer you are, the closer you are to God?

Who cares weda he rides a bicycle? Question: how many lives did he touch? Do you know how many are on this man's scholarship? I bet you, it far superseeds what the late pastor Edet did in his lifetime. Do not let their flambouyance get to you... its just packaging. A true man of God is humble.

Only the rich can help the poor. QED
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by coolcatty: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
DrUche3:

I am not in the category of folks who would begin an online baseless argument with you because obviously you aren't ready to learn but I just want you to know that wealth is always an exchange for values, real values!

Calling me names made no hair fall off me so just grow up dude!

Lame talk.....dull somebody.....you open ur gutter mouth and call a pastorpreneur wealthy!!!......your folks need to be pitied.....see how you venerate someone that survives on the offerings, seeds and tithes of people..he doesn't manufacture or produce any known goods neither does he offer any services yet you call him wealthy....... Typing in bold letters doesn't make you wise...your folks need to be pitied walahi

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by ipreach: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
sar33:
I don't know for other people,so far Father Mbaka is the only true man of God I have seen in Nigeria.My instinct keeps telling me that there is something about Father Mbaka that other people don't have.

Your sphere is too small. Do you live in a remote village?
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by DrUche3(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
coolcatty:

Lame talk.....dull somebody.....you open ur gutter mouth and call a pastorpreneur wealthy!!!......your folks need to be pitied.....see how you venerate someone that survives on the offerings, seeds and tithes of people..he doesn't manufacture or produce any known goods neither does he offer any services yet you call him wealthy....... Typing in bold letters doesn't make you wise...your folks need to be pitied walahi

Now I know your actual problem. Simply Ignorance!
You don't know and you don't want to learn that's why I can't help you!
Can you just do me a favour please? STOP QUOTING ME!
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by IamAkinzy: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
coolcatty:

Sheeple....channel your meagre offering and tithes to your indigent folks..stop funding the lifestyle of apussy sulemean and his hordes of prostitutes..... Grow a brain while you can
4 ur mind nw u get Brain faa? angry
Na ur Lifestyle make I come Fund! undecided
Booda OdeH!
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by factwriter(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:

Yes, maybe he'll do worse. Maybe not.

But provided he is not hiding behind religion. provided he didn't use God's holy name to scam innocent (gullible) people off their money to build the wealth, then he is free to do the "worse" you talk about and without being criticize.

But this your Alfa Sule ...hmmm. Guy doesn't even have the word "humble" in his own Bible/Dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by klax(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nwodosis:
Fr Mbaka is the only man of God without all these show of opulence! He even drive himself and goes with no security except unarmed bouncers that control the crowd!

Look at your level of reasoning. Pls how old are you So bouncers are what my bro Sorry ehn......
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
coolcatty:

Deep words...for a moment I had to keep my phone and pondered on your words....

Gullible students that will give this licky licky man the little money their indigent parents slaved to get....while apussy suleman will in turn use the money yo fund the live style of olosho..... Sad world we live...the grace of God is just too much.

U dropped ur phone and began to ponder..
I nvr knw u ar this jobless
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Dagbo Pastor.

Making a grand entrance with Mopols and Body guards,not even counting the expensive cars like he is the President of one Banana Republic.

And the gullible U.I Students are lined up there,so that he can collect the little things their parents gave them,and add to the one he wants to spend on more cars or more women.

Ignorance is more than just a disease. Its a curse!
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by ehinorlive: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
I love this man to the bone. if only those who are speaking against him know him too well. I am a student of Auchi I know how generous he is. he even gave out his number to church members to call him and If u call him and maybe was not able to pick your calls he will call u back and if u text him, he will text back to u. see if truly u want to know this man, buy his CD ok. I bet your impression about him will change.
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by coolcatty: 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
DrUche3:

Now I know your actual problem. Simply Ignorance!
You don't know and you don't want to learn that's why I can't help you!
Can you just do me a favour please? STOP QUOTING ME!

Oooh..apologies...he manufactures raw thick seemen that he deposits on the back of his hordes of prostitutes..

Monkey man..
Limitless72:

U dropped ur phone and began to ponder..
I nvr knw u ar this jobless

Taaaa....crayfish talking when fishes are conversing... Taaagbafuo here..you are way way beneath me.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Dagbo Pastor.

This hungry stupid boy, what is your problem sef!!!? Must you show your stupidity everytime by attacking this man of God? In your full life, have you achieved one-tenth of what Apostle Suleiman has? Who have you ever helped out of poverty before in your entire life? Yet you have mouth to come here and be fighting a man who is busy doing what you or even your politicians couldn't do for the masses
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by coolcatty: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
IamAkinzy:

4 ur mind nw u get Brain faa? angry
Na ur Lifestyle make I come Fund! undecided
Booda OdeH!
Oga do u have comprehension problems too part from being a stamped certified and tested sheeple?..I said you should help your indigent folks jare.
Fund my lifestyle keh!!!...with what?...the meagre resources you have which you in turn give to the pastor hoping it multiplies abi?.....ogbeni get busy...help yourself and God will crown your efforts with more success..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by coolcatty: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Edelweiss44:

This hungry stupid boy, what is your problem sef!!!? Must you show your stupidity everytime by attacking this man of God? In your full life, have you achieved one-tenth of what Apostle Suleiman has? Who have you ever helped out of poverty before in your entire life? Yet you have mouth to come here and be fighting a man who is busy doing what you or even your politicians couldn't do for the masses

With which money is apussy suleman using to help people?....how did he make his money?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
I can see that this was held at the chapel of resurrection undecided undecided undecided

I'm not suprised undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) by IamAkinzy: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
coolcatty:

Oga do u have comprehension problems too part from being a stamped certified and tested sheeple?..I said you should help your indigent folks jare.
Fund my lifestyle keh!!!...with what?...the meagre resources you have which you in turn give to the pastor hoping it multiplies abi?.....ogbeni get busy...help yourself and God will crown your efforts with more success..
What's dis COW stil sayin na? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.