Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes (41214 Views)

Never Bite The Finger That Feeds You - Harrysong Apologised To Kcee And E-money / IG Dollar Post Theft: Kcee Reply Fan Who Slammed Him Over Dollar Theft / Harrysong Apologises To Kcee, Five Star Music (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:19am On Apr 25, 2017
hmmmm ehn five star music with whole alot of money ehn ahg ahg. it that gonna happen abi.
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by EmekaBlue(m): 3:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Jealousy,boredom and broke life dey worry most e~nigerians
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by Ikechu10: 4:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Why do people front on social media
Smfh
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by Kobicove(m): 5:12am On Apr 25, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Scouts don't come free.

But scots do.

grin
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by timmieturnner(m): 5:15am On Apr 25, 2017
chicagoPD:
On the day l will tarnish my image, Almighty God make me over busy with my life positively
the amen has no end!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by Kakamorufu(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2017
just like his song stand by you.. Oge okoye will stand by you during this hard time
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by Chuknovski(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2017
opethom:
Celebs and fake life be like APC And lie

you deserve one crate of kold orijin,you hit am well grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by uju22(f): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2017
OMG, shaii Nigerians gats no chill, lols
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by Phunkyposh(f): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2017
The internet never forgets............Nigerians ehhhn undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by unikprince(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:
lol....Nigerians no help issues at all...na real five star thief,,,make him no worry Oge okoye go stand by him.
I like u, can we be friends?
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by Angeleena(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2017
unikprince:
I like u, can we be friends?
hmmmm
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by holluphemydavid(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kcee
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by oobinna: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2017
I thought by now I should have oge okoyed mine.

I dey my house, come beat me
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by ijayebonyi(f): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2017
His problem
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
CONFAMA:

[s]
Dumbass... You mean someone rich enough to pay 45 million at a go would have trouble paying 7 million naira balance? There probably was a technical glitch or network malfunction when the dealer went to cash the cheque. There is no iota of doubt that davido is rich enough to afford that vehicle...at least considering his rich family background. So what are you yapping at...or you just felt like making noise abi?

Have you heard any latest noise from the dealer again? He was just quick to run and report in the media to garner some fame since davido was involved.
[/s]
Another lunatic on the loose. grin
E pain am sha!

Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by Blessed16(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Dude is dumb to think he can go scot free without getting caught
plz clear me well, I didn't understand wat he did
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Blessed16:
plz clear me well, I didn't understand wat he did
claimed someone else's dollar pic as his
Re: Nigerians React To Kcee's 'Dollar Theft' Post With Memes by Melinde: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nigerians always celebrating thieves, real owner: 576 likes, 5* thief: 3,962 likes. God is watching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Confirms Separation From Husband / Kenny Brandmuse: I Had Gay Sex With Senators & Church Pastors In Nigeria / Rate Ebuka's Outfit For The First Eviction Night Of BBNaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.