Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

.:. Swizz Beatz & Alicia Keys Go House Shopping .:. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / .:. Swizz Beatz & Alicia Keys Go House Shopping .:. (3337 Views)

Sekem Crooner MC Galaxy Hangout With Alicia Keys & Husband Swizz Beatz / Alicia Keys Dating Married Man Confirmed / Who Is Alicia Keys Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.:. Swizz Beatz & Alicia Keys Go House Shopping .:. by aieromon(m): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2010
It looks like Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys will soon be moving in together after they went public with their relationship last year. According to the New York Post, the hit producer and singer were recently in New York City house shopping. A source told the paper the couple is interested in buying a multi-million dollar duplex penthouse on 170 East End Avenue, across the street from the Mayor Gracie Mansion.

In related news, previously we reported that Swizz Beatz estranged wife, Mashonda, had written an open letter to Alicia Keys regarding her relationship with the hit producer. "If you are reading this Alicia, let me start by saying, you know what you did," Mashonda states. "You know the role you played and you know how you contributed to the ending of my marriage. You know that I asked you to step back and let me handle my family issues. Issues that you helped to create, I read your tweets tonight and I felt they were very insensitive. You have no idea how much pain I was caused because of this affair. Its baffling to me that you don't understand what I might have gone through with this situation. I don't consider myself a victim anymore, Ive learned a lot from this! I just ask you to try and be a bit more realistic and delicate to the situation, at least until my divorce is final, If its so, that you and my husband are meant to be together, then God bless you both and I hope you never have to deal with what I did. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. If you two being together forever is the case, its more of a reason for us to get along, because I'm not going anywhere. There's a child to be raised."

http://www.rapbasement.com/swizz-beatz/010410-hit-producer-swizz-beatz-and-singer-alicia-keys-reportedly-go-house-shopping-in-nyc.html

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:_kL24qw8uXEc7M:http://urbancelebkids.files./2008/08/47f35b5b.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Wole Has Stalked Me For 6 Years And Taken My Name To Different Pastors-oyin / PHOTO: Mr Ibu, Charles Awurum & Juliet Ibrahim Take A Funny Pose! / See Pictures Of 2face Idibia As A Baby And A Young Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.