Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock (21577 Views)

Presidency Recalls Sacked Osinbajo’s Aides / A President And His ‘Tired’ Service Chiefs By Olalekan Adetayo / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2017
wetin concern dss with the recall of punch newspaper correspondent? shouldnt it be the special adviser to either the president or vp or special adviser on media related issues? who then is the presidency if i may ask??
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2017
Presidency sent him out.
Presidency countered earlier order by Presidency to send him out.
Presidency assures him that he will assured of his safety (so there is insecurity for those that speak truth there).

So,

1. We have multiplicity of Presidencies, meaning one Presidency sends out a journalist, then Buhari's Presidency recalls the journalist.
2. The reporter works in Aso Rock, yet he is asking after the President and his health status ? I am not understanding oh. If a journalist in Aso, does not know nada about our President, then wahala dey oh.

No wonder there are so many memo coming out in the name of Presidency. So, who is running the country ?

Is it Buhari's Presidency, or cabal's Presidency ?

PDP has been destroyed, it is sad, not because I love PDP so much, but because since the opposition has been destroyed by APC FG, then our country has entered the dark ages. The Military is divided along religious lines, they now work with Fulani herdsmen to kill Christians and minorities and no Fulani has been arrested for the incessant killings. Because the Cabals in Aso Rock are the owners of the cattle, so rearers have order to kill humans to protect cows.

Cow Owners Presidency
Cabal Presidency
APC Presidency

They should always specify which Presidency issued a memo, since Buhari is incapacitated.
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Teel012(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Baba's cow has stop giving birth tey-tey, all of them dey family planning now so, that's why e no dey increase e no dey decrease tongue
u forgot to add that they feed them with immortality serum so they don't die as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by vitality22(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
engineerboat:

Fayose did not even know who is presidency

He only know Friday Friday Jumat President
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros you harsh ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Goke7: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2017
lack of coherence in this govt will be its undoing finally.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by ideaz: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Why work in Silos?

Who is in charge?

Why the unilateral decision and counter decisions most times?
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by bkool7(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2017
delli:
Some persons will just act without thinking,so he though his power to do all tins as he wishes

most of them is used to the old other of doing things .
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by bkool7(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2017
5DMindset:
Presidency sent him out.
Presidency countered earlier order by Presidency to send him out.
Presidency assures him that he will assured of his safety (so there is insecurity for those that speak truth there).

So,

1. We have multiplicity of Presidencies, meaning one Presidency sends out a journalist, then Buhari's Presidency recalls the journalist.
2. The reporter works in Aso Rock, yet he is asking after the President and his health status ? I am not understanding oh. If a journalist in Aso, does not know nada about our President, then wahala dey oh.

No wonder there are so many memo coming out in the name of Presidency. So, who is running the country ?

Is it Buhari's Presidency, or cabal's Presidency ?

PDP has been destroyed, it is sad, not because I love PDP so much, but because since the opposition has been destroyed by APC FG, then our country has entered the dark ages. The Military is divided along religious lines, they now work with Fulani herdsmen to kill Christians and minorities and no Fulani has been arrested for the incessant killings. Because the Cabals in Aso Rock are the owners of the cattle, so rearers have order to kill humans to protect cows.

Cow Owners Presidency
Cabal Presidency
APC Presidency

They should always specify which Presidency issued a memo, since Buhari is incapacitated.
Why are throwing yourself in the bottomless ocean of confusion ?
The CSO sent him out without clearance .
The Presendency denied giving the authority and called him back .
Is that too complex ?
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2017
bkool7:

Is that too complex ?

So, who gave the CSO instruction to send him out ? The Presidency! That is what the news said yesterday.
Who recalled him back ? The Presidency.
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Liamm(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Government of propaganda
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by bkool7(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2017
5DMindset:

So, who gave the CSO instruction to send him out ? The Presidency! That is what the news said yesterday.
Who recalled him back ? The Presidency.

The Presedency never cleared nor told the CSO to send the journalist out. He acted in his own capacity .

https://therepublicannews.net/2017/04/25/buhari-admonishes-chief-security-officer-over-punch-reporter-explusion/

Show me a link where Presedency said they cleared him to send
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2017
bkool7:

The Presedency never cleared nor told the CSO to send the journalist out.

https://therepublicannews.net/2017/04/25/buhari-admonishes-chief-security-officer-over-punch-reporter-explusion/

Show me a link where Presedency said they cleared him to send
Wait for it, at least I will help you earn your pay.
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by bkool7(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2017
5DMindset:
Wait for it, at least I will help you earn your pay.
while you earn yours too ...I guess
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by solidman59(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Big question on the mouths of all Nigerians now:

WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY?
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Xaddy(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2017
prettyboi1989:
wetin concern dss with the recall of punch newspaper correspondent? shouldnt it be the special adviser to either the president or vp or special adviser on media related issues? who then is the presidency if i may ask??
Erm... Shey Secret Service no go clear you to enter White House ni? Abi you no dey watch American Film DSS dey control awa Secret Service....

And for those wey dey ask the stupid question; who is the Presidency. The Presidency is the office of the president... No be one man... E just be like when White House release info... Dem go talk say, White House say this, White House do this... Shey Americans dey ask, who is the White House undecided
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Cenripacta(m): 9:38am On Apr 25, 2017
anybody now has power to sack anybody.....wow....now the story is getting interesting.....whose going to be the next...let me continue watching.
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by thunderbabs: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2017
Sick President

Sick Country

Sick economy

Sick Advisers

Sick decisions & policy

Sick actions

Everything Buhari, Sickening
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by doctokwus: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2017
jpworld:
They have achieve their aim already, the journalist will feel intimidated, and wont report freely.
On the otherhand,it cud be an advantage to the journalist.
The fact is that d PMB presidency has performed poorly thus far and is rightfully getting a bad press and poor approval ratings,locally and internationally.But what they wudnt want,@least d few right thinking ones in govt is for the international community,not even Nigerians,to get a hint of muzzling of d media.So d journalist can even be bolder now if he wishes to write more critical stories,knowing dat dat singular damaging act by d CSO has firmly set d gaze of d world press to how d govt deals with press freedom.
PMB just allowed d clearly incompetent and some corrupt people around him to take his govt 2steps backwards whenever he takes half a step forward.
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
bkool7:

while you earn yours too ...I guess
Dont tell me you are here arguing without getting paid. Those who argue here get paid, so think about withdrawing yourself from it if you are not paid.
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by freeze001(f): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Boboye4slim:

would you still want him sacked if he was your dad shut the Bleep up if you're clueless.....

If my Dad were so stupid he'd have gotten the boot but fortunately he's too principled for such crap. It is this 'na my person' syndrome that has kept ds cesspit at this level. There are principles n procedures, if the arsehole can't keep to it then he shouldn't be there.

Is it not the height of incompetence that he fired a reporter and same reporter was recalled same day and d dolt CSO was also disowned as having acted on his own volition without clearance? Should the already battered image of the presidency be subjected to more crap just because of some incompetent, sycophantic lout?

I guess ur own cluelessness is hereditary!
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by mywells: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2017
The CSO was high on crack and some shots of whiskey or code in.
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by tiwiex(m): 10:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Love Machine:
These are the presidency.Abba kyari,babangana monguno.Rotimi ameachi,Babatunde fashola,M Mohammed Dan Alli,Lie Mohammed,etc
Wait oh.
It's been long since Amechi and Fashola were in the news. You just reminded me they exist. Maybe they are debating what the presidency means.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by tiwiex(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2017
bkool7:

Is that too complex ?

I doubt that explanation. The CSO just saw him and sent him out? Did he direct his question on the president's health to the CSO? Was that a security threat?
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by mechanics(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2017
nice move.
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2017
Mynd666:
Hahaha. Yahoo yahoo government.

Does this stop Nigeria from being a zoo? cheesy

If Nigeria is a Zoo then you must be one of the Baboons in it Some of us here are the keepers of the animals.

You wonder what I wanna type again

I just wanna laugh grin grin

grin
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by kingkhan(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Foxyn:
This kind government self... I just tire cry
commit suicide
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by joe120120(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
The Punch reporter, Lekan Adetayo who was expelled by President Buhari's CSO over a "Fresh Anxiety in Aso Rock over Buhari's health" report has been recalled.

President Buhari's special adviser, Garba Shehu said the director-general of the Department of state services, Lawal Daura gave the order for Mr. Lekan to be recalled back to the presidential villa.

He stated that the media office would resolve the issues.

"We just got a clearance from Malam Lawal Daura, the DG SSS to recall Lekan to the Villa".

"The Special Adviser on Media, Femi Adesina and I will resolve the issues".

"Lekan should be assured that he is safe. We will straighten out everything" Shehu tweeted.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/breaking-president-buhari-recalls.html

no way for SOD
Nigeria youth go for
Green Party
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Boboye4slim(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
freeze001:

If my Dad were so stupid he'd have gotten the boot but fortunately he's too principled for such crap. It is this 'na my person' syndrome that has kept ds cesspit at this level. There are principles n procedures, if the arsehole can't keep to it then he shouldn't be there.

Is it not the height of incompetence that he fired a reporter and same reporter was recalled same day and d dolt CSO was also disowned as having acted on his own volition without clearance? Should the already battered image of the presidency be subjected to more crap just because of some incompetent, sycophantic lout?

I guess ur own cluelessness is hereditary!

you talk about principles and procedures, what do you think the CSO was doing huh? do you think the CSO carried out his own orders? or isn't there a reason the so-called presidency didn't fire the CSO since you, the almighty wise man think he did wrong? do you even have a clue of whatever is happening in that aso rock right now to have made the CSO carried out that kind of instruction? if you truly went though the punch reporter's article you'd discover he knew nothing about the said situation just assumptions. And the presidency only called him back not because he was right but because they didn't want to make it seems like trampling upon press freedom. your freedom of speech shouldn't disturb another's freedom of peace brother! meanwhile do you know by mentioning "hereditary" you're actually saying my parents are stupid not cool bro they're in heaven resting in peace
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by bkool7(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
5DMindset:
Dont tell me you are here arguing without getting paid. Those who argue here get paid, so think about withdrawing yourself from it if you are not paid.

Don't mind me.
I am a patriot
Re: Presidency Recalls Lekan Adetayo, Expelled PUNCH Reporter To Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
bkool7:

Don't mind me.
I am a patriot
Patriotism is the default status of a Man that accepts that there is happiness in being average. Those who clamor for a better governance are those who change things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just In: El-zakzaky, Wife Arrive Nigeria / Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku / Nigeria Police Responds To Senate Resolution On IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.