Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council (14062 Views)

Top Paying Online Marketing Programs Nigerians Can Sign Up For / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr / 6 Lucrative Businesses Nigerians Can Do In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Onwardvic(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2017
chronique:
Story. The last time I tried using the site this year, it had issues. It was a similar story like this that I read, that made me try the site.

No mind them, let them continue "working" with their mouths when they should be working with their brains and hands.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Chuknovski:
no more chuwachuwA end of the road for some ole inside CAC

It has always been like that. You don't need a lawyer to register a business name. I didn't use allayed to register a company and na two self I do the same time ....dem calculate the shareholder fund and tell me I just go bank pay Westin we cal one one million shares
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by rattlesnake(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2017
JayJohnson:

Don't know what you mean clearly though, but are you waiting for government to fund your business? Wrong line of thinking bro. Who funded Facebook? Who funded Snapchat? Who funded Google? Who funded Uber? Nobody funded these companies, they raised their funds without the government
Forget the rvbbish and stop waiting for an insensitive government!
Ideas rule the world not government funding
be realistic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by seunoni34(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Adecks01:
To register ordinary Jamb takes week and they now feed the brainless with all their imaginary tales
Registration and name approval is actually very fast on the website. Both payment and everything is done online while you choose the location to collect your cert of incorporation when you've completed the process. It's seamless.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Chuknovski(m): 7:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Nodogragra4me:

It has always been like that. You don't need a lawyer to register a business name. I didn't use allayed to register a company and na two self I do the same time ....dem calculate the shareholder fund and tell me I just go bank pay Westin we cal one one million shares

but it wasn't easy for those who were clueless, the thing come hard like pseudo code
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Adecks01(m): 7:40am On Apr 25, 2017
seunoni34:
Registration and name approval is actually very fast on the website. Both payment and everything is done online while you choose the location to collect your cert of incorporation when you've completed the process. It's seamless.
olamide had released his own "STORY FOR THE GHOST" maybe you and your co-associates are now releasing the part two
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Temptee101(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2017
Benjom:
That's a commendable move by the government. It can only get better.
Don't over speed bro. Wait until we confirm first cos with this kind of unfortunate govt we found ourselves in that only strives in propaganda trusting them is at your own peril
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by nwaire: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2017
This site does not have a means of seaching for business name
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Demmy59(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Hello good morning my fellow nairalanders, I am bringing you this opportunity of making 1000 naira weekly from this genuine company called streetbees
When you do a survey of just 5 minutes you get paid within two working days into your paga account Automatically.
How to start:
Open a paga account : go to Mypaga.com open a an individual paga account, register with the your phone number because it is the same phone number you would use to register on streetbeess.
Go to play store : download streetbees, open it and register With the number you use to register the paga account.
Then input this referral link, 8175HY. it is compulsory you input the referral code or else you will not get paid or see a survey.
Go and register now because there will be survey by 12 noon today. The pay may be small at first please don't discourage you can make a small living out of it..
Attach is the prove if payment I got last week. Most important use the referral code 8175HY.

Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by mathy2p2: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2017
Hunny come make we register our own

Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by seunoni34(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Adecks01:

olamide had released his own "STORY FOR THE GHOST" maybe you and your co-associates are now releasing the part two

"We are born in love by love for love with love to love unity" - And I thought your comment should reflect this quote on your signature.
I was only helping out with extended information little did I know that I was responding to a kid till I ran a check on the profile pics on your Facebook page. Please grow up!
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Adecks01(m): 7:54am On Apr 25, 2017
seunoni34:

"We are born in love by love for love with love to love unity" - And I thought your comment should reflect this quote on your signature.
I was only helping out with extended information brittle dud I know that I was responding to a kid till I ran a check on the profile pics on your Facebook page. Please grow up!
Mr helper helper.
You're now the information minister.and my comments Now reflect hatred.too early shaaaaa
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Adecks01(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2017
seunoni34:

I was only helping out with extended information brittle dud I know that I was responding to a kid till I ran a check on the profile pics on your Facebook page. Please grow up!
Mr helper .
Now the information minister. Thanks for the information.
Too early shaaaaa
thanks for the info
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by donnie(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Was it 10 days before? I waited 2 weeks for only business name. undecided
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Omojudy: 8:04am On Apr 25, 2017
dammy13:
Nigerian government on Monday said the number of days required for registration of new businesses in Nigeria has been reduced from 10 to 2, courtesy of a reform agenda of Buhari administration.

Also, prospective business owners can now search on Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) portal (www.cac.gov.ng) to avoid duplication of names and prevent selection of prohibited names, while company registration no longer requires lawyers as it is now optional for SMEs to hire lawyers to prepare registration documents.

These are among highlights of a report presented at a Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council, PEBEC, at the Presidential Villa, marking the end of the 60-day Action Plan on Ease of Doing Business in Nigeria reforms.
The Council established by President Muhammadu Buhari is chaired by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, SAN.

However, Tuesday’s meeting was chaired by Transportation Minister Rotimi Amaechi.

Others in attendance were Foreign Affairs Ministers Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister of State for Industry Trade & Investment Aisha Abubakar, and her counterpart in Budget & National Planning Zainab Ahmed. Other government dignataries at the meeting included the Head of Service, Mrs Winifred Oyo-Ita, and several heads of MDAs.

The report was presented by Dr. Jumoke Oduwole, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Trade & Investment.

According to the report, CAC has introduced single incorporation form (CAC1.1) to save time and reduce costs while the agency has introduced document upload interface on its website to enable e-submission of registration documents.

Other aspects of the reforms now actualized in the last 60 days include the Integrated FIRS e-payment solution into CAC portal to enable e-stamping while the reform empowers CAC internal lawyers to certify company incorporation forms and conduct statutory declaration of compliance for a fixed fee of N500.

According to the report, the PEBEC listed “Dealing with construction permits, Getting electricity, Registering Property, Getting Credit and Paying Taxes,” as some of the areas where the council has recorded progress in the past 60 days.

The report also highlighted the completed reforms on the “Entry and Exit of People,” indicator which includes Simplified Visa-on-Arrival process, Infrastructural improvements at the Abuja airport, and the new Immigration Regulation 2017.

It also indicated that the completed reforms are being closely monitored to ensure diligent implementation with minimal disruption while pending reforms are being escalated to ensure completion in the coming weeks.

http://fabinfos.com/nigerians-can-now-register-businesses-in-2-days-fg/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique
I see people being replaced by technology.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by jamesbond22(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2017
Hope it is real
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by adedayourt(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2017
AS GOOD AS THE GESTURE MITE SEEM, I STILL AV A DIFF OPINION TO IT

I THINK GOVT SHOULD CREAT THE ENVIROMENT FOR EXISTING BIZ TO TRIVE RADA THAN CREATING EASY OF REGISTRATION ONLY FOR D BIZ TO BE SOFFOCATED OUTA OPERATION THROUGH HARSH OPERATING CONDITIONS

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by hollywater: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2017
But to obtain ordinary passport, will take 3 to 4 weeks.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Good. Now we are copying Rwanda. If all d president does for the next 2 years is adopt some of rwandas economic/cultural policies, we would get somewhere. Dts a president wt a vision.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by 5oyad: 8:18am On Apr 25, 2017
echelons:
I wish it's true and immediately achievable.

I wish all government workers could do training with private firms for like 1 year so they can imbibe the proper attitude of real work.

Imagine going to FIRS to process TIN, the officer there was just bitter that I came late (around 1pm), that she has been working since morning! Was wondering if she was supposed to be sleeping since morning.

Meanwhile, government agencies need younger staff as front staff. How can you have a 45 year old as a front line staff in a government agency, that wrong staffing.. that's like the age of most mid level managers in banks.. how can you expect the best from ppl like this.

Younger ppl, immediate graduates need opportunities like these to grow.

FiRS is the biggest headache for businesses. The stress and extortion that comes with obtaining tax clearance is hell. They can withhold your tax clearance certificate just because you refuse to settle. They have refused to release my friend company own because he has noy settled them with the amount they requested. He has given them up to 250 thousand but they want 1 million naira bribe.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by kado(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2017
For over 7 month after using the so called CAC online registration platform and making all payments, my business is yet to be registered. I have sent series of complains and got zero response....This government is really deceitful and treacherous.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Forget business registration for a moment.
Amaechi presided over the meeting

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by bravesoul247(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Demmy59:
Hello good morning my fellow nairalanders, I am bringing you this opportunity of making 1000 naira weekly from this genuine company called streetbees
When you do a survey of just 5 minutes you get paid within two working days into your paga account Automatically.
How to start:
Open a paga account : go to Mypaga.com open a an individual paga account, register with the your phone number because it is the same phone number you would use to register on streetbeess.
Go to play store : download streetbees, open it and register With the number you use to register the paga account.
Then input this referral link, 8175HY. it is compulsory you input the referral code or else you will not get paid or see a survey.
Go and register now because there will be survey by 12 noon today. The pay may be small at first please don't discourage you can make a small living out of it..
Attach is the prove if payment I got last week. Most important use the referral code 8175HY.
which one is referree pagan account number? Cos I tried putting the code but they said it doesn't exist that it's a 10 digit number. Or is it my bank account number they are talking about?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by micgray100(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Good one.. But what of FIRS stamp duty...
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Enemyofpeace: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2017
I will register nairaland before seun will do so, power must change hand tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by natznext(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2017
JayJohnson:

Don't know what you mean clearly though, but are you waiting for government to fund your business? Wrong line of thinking bro. Who funded Facebook? Who funded Snapchat? Who funded Google? Who funded Uber? Nobody funded these companies, they raised their funds without the government
Forget the rvbbish and stop waiting for an insensitive government!
Ideas rule the world not government funding

Oga, you needn't be so harsh

Those people had every basic amenities in place oo, steady power, good Internet coverage and many more which was made possible by their government.
That doesn't stop us from creating something out of nothing tho, but no call your brother weak
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by igben(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2017
good.....
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by natznext(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2017
adedayourt:
AS GOOD AS THE GESTURE MITE SEEM, I STILL AV A DIFF OPINION TO IT

I THINK GOVT SHOULD CREAT THE ENVIROMENT FOR EXISTING BIZ TO TRIVE RADA THAN CREATING EASY OF REGISTRATION ONLY FOR D BIZ TO BE SOFFOCATED OUTA OPERATION THROUGH HARSH OPERATING CONDITIONS

Fast tracking DOA business registrations, you wan start anything at all, cost of generator go first kill you
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2017
natznext:

Oga, you needn't be so harsh

Those people had every basic amenities in place oo, steady power, good Internet coverage and many more which was made possible by their government.
That doesn't stop us from creating something out of nothing tho, but no call your brother weak

I apologize if it sounds harsh
But have you ever thought about it, this platform we use - Nairaland does not have any funding from any government. Forget the idea that we are in a harsh environment. Anybody can give excuses, success is what matters, my 50 cents
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Skmoda360(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2017
echelons:
I wish it's true and immediately achievable.

I wish all government workers could do training with private firms for like 1 year so they can imbibe the proper attitude of real work.

Imagine going to FIRS to process TIN, the officer there was just bitter that I came late (around 1pm), that she has been working since morning! Was wondering if she was supposed to be sleeping since morning.

Meanwhile, government agencies need younger staff as front staff. How can you have a 45 year old as a front line staff in a government agency, that wrong staffing.. that's like the age of most mid level managers in banks.. how can you expect the best from ppl like this.

Younger ppl, immediate graduates need opportunities like these to grow.
you are talking as if you are USA or New Zealand
Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Olanna45(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2017
natznext:

Fast tracking DOA business registrations, you wan start anything at all, cost of generator go first kill you
I have been running generator fir the past two weeks now. my eggs and other diary product i use getting spoilt. its not funny i swear... What SMEs need is steady power not fast tracking business registration.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council by Elly1(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2017
Ok make I go try first bf I comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. / Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.