Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com (27600 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by dadebayo1(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2017
aisha2008:
I don't really understand ? Some people don't know how much they will earn as a graduate if they get employed under a state government in Nigeria as level 8 step 2. In Oyo state A graduate with grade level 8 step 2 is just 42,000 and People are complaining non permanent job of 30,000.

Guess before tax? Cos at the end of the month i dont get upto that as a level 8step 4... Roughly #40738... All is well
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by smartty68(m): 7:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:
Kindly log in to your Npower portal to check the number of times you have been paid.

CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL DETAILS: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/npower-adds-stipend-payment-history-to-npvn-portal/

Is the registration still on?

I want to register
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Moving4: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Slurity(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2017
The best thing that has happened to me as a Nigerian is having Buhari as my president.

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by sleekyonyx(f): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Histrings08:
This feature isn't in my dashboard o... Hope nothing is wrong...
have u been paid? I hvnt received a dime since December... I'm tired of writing to support
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2017
sydneyobioha:
N-power is a fraud! Let them initiate a more transparent program that can help achieve millennium development goals..

Sharap.... Who nor go nor know........

3 Likes

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by tinz: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2017
Men and women. You guys should learn to acquire skills e:g barbing, stylist, shawarma making,asun making, cooking and other stuffs. U guys may look at this as nothing. But imagine how much one can make with asun in area like Lekki or v.i if u able to get a nice bar. Think out of the box and not inside of the box. There are few skills people over look but in reality they make hundreds of thousands monthly
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Oshiogwemoh(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:
Kindly log in to your Npower portal to check the number of times you have been paid.

CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL DETAILS: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/npower-adds-stipend-payment-history-to-npvn-portal/
na thunder go fire any person wey apply or dey collect this N Power alawee and he or she still dey criticize the government.

5 Likes

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by imam07: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2017
The payment history have been removed overnight. It was their yesterday evening.

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by impact55: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2017
sydneyobioha:
N-power is a fraud! Let them initiate a more transparent program that can help achieve millennium development ..

Oh sorry, I know you have no access to your share of ikoyigate anymore.

And that's your hope that made you fail to enroll.

Wail a little, okay?
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Folabimi(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2017
lytech1:
I laugh when i see people rejoicing for getting a job,especially this Npower beneficiary.

People forget they can never be successful while working under a fellow being.

Nigerian youth should start using their brain...

Govt cant do everything for us..

Lets scrap the thinking that EDUCATION IS A MEANS TO AN END.

ASK you fellow graduate,brother,sisters who are fortunate to get a govt job if they are contended with their pay... Their response is ITS STILL MANAGEABLE.

I started my biz back then in 2014 with my last 2 allowee #39,600..

Am now an employer who pay four different people with 30k each.
what business are u into?

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by cuteme88(f): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
honey001:

How much did former government give you?

grin grin grin

Former government gave us Patience Jonathan. we sure had a lot of fun with her grammarian Bomb!!!
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Teawhy2011: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2017
lytech1:
I laugh when i see people rejoicing for getting a job,especially this Npower beneficiary.

ASK you fellow graduate,brother,sisters who are fortunate to get a govt job if they are contended with their pay... Their response is ITS STILL MANAGEABLE.

What kind of business u started wt 40k? Anyway,I really need a job o! Evn if na 25k salaried-job
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2017
lytech1:

which biz are you into
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by salam1(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2017
adezjamz:
Buhari promised us 3million jobs per year and that means 6million Jobs by now but he failed. He failed by scheduling 500thousand graduates, selecting 200thousand and paying 100thousand.

He failed in all ramifications
how many did the former government promised u dat was fulfilled?
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Histrings08(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Yea.... I've bn paid up till March.. Relax they're owing u 120k be that. Cos they av to pay up
sleekyonyx:
have u been paid? I hvnt received a dime since December... I'm tired of writing to support
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Gkemz: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
Unfortunately, it disappeared this morning.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by samazeezat(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2017
dadebayo1:
Kudos to the government.... To those saying how much is 30k i hope you will one day appreciate the government.. If you dont know somee graduates have been surviving on 15k , 20k 25k per month job in some private companies where they work like machines.... So 30k is not a bad deal for some.... Oya make i shift for the wailers are coming.... grin

Good oney bro. people are just very hard to please in this country. won't they rather hail the good gesture of this administration? 30k can go a long way in solving so many issues. my conclusion is that Wailer will wail even when there is absolutely nothing to wail about. Go and kill yourself!

5 Likes

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Abiss19(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2017
God bless president Buhari for the introduction of N-Power. It is a good scheme!

Let us learn to be grateful! Well I understand most of these critics applied for the job but didn't meet the criteria. If a government brings you out of 25k job where your input labour is worth more than 50k and then you come here to criticise, of surety, it won't be derogatory to emphatically say that YOU ARE AN INGRATE.

To you who shout around urging everybody to delve into business and abandon the government job/work, may I ask you this? If everybody goes into business then who does the government job? Who stands as intermediary between you and the government when you want to have your business names approve?
Can't we just think? I am sure our skulls aren't empty? Are they?

N-power has done well! it is putting smile in so many faces; putting daily meals on so many tables etc. I am happy for those who are benefitting from it.

First be grateful and see if God will not raise your standard. Never listen to haters who bring sentiments and politics into everything.

6 Likes

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Gkemz: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2017
cuteme88:

grin grin grin

Former government gave us Patience Jonathan. we sure had a lot of fun with her grammarian Bomb!!!

At least she could pronounce what someone could understand unlike Buhari who pronounce english words in hausa phonetics as if he's speaking with water in his mouth.

Happy birthday to you
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Godfullsam(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2017
lytech1:

Pls share your business with us
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by ahonye15: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2017
Someone Should talk to Lagos people, they refused to pay the N-power volunteers for the month of December and January. Said they are going to eat the money. They should pay us our money.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by ahonye15: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
In Lagos they only pay two months what happened to December and January plus April?
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Abiss19(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2017
Well-done sir/ma. Continue to enjoy your biz, but pls don't discourage people delving into government job. You can only encourage then to go into both.

By the grace of God, I have been enjoying nothing nothing less than 45k monthly from the government work I am doing. I saw myself through university education and presently I am on the National Youth Scheme. Of course I am gonna obtain M.Sc form in few months time. I also plan to delve into whichever business that will let me continue with my M.Sc as well as with my government work. Shall I tell you this? My fiancée is a business lady, and she earns far better than me monthly. But I must tell you that job security is good. This week alone she won't be sleeping home at least twice - all in the mame of biz. In fact, as I type, we are putting all efforts together to ensure she gets a good government work after our marriage - although not at the expense of her biz. And please I didn't say she is not enjoying biz. She is really enjoying it. But backing it up is also good.

What is my point? Don't try to advise people against the work/job they have passion for; don't tell people to quit government job all for self employment. Rather, advise people to get a good government job (if they could); tell them to balance it up with one or two business(es). That is the Nigeria we live in. After all, we have meagre earning government workers who are living large. The secret? They back up their personal businesses with loan from government work and yet something comes into their purse from multiple channels.

Never tell people to quit their job; never tell people to sign out of the government job into private job - teach them how to combine and balance both. Hardly will you see a Medical Doctor with a private hospital who is not working with the government.

Remember a time comes when you can no longer run around, and if you have not acquired enough money from your private job that could do the runnings, you become a nobody. My dad resigned from government job in the early 40s because it was not paying off. He got himself established in a biz; he acquired four vehicles; built two houses -and then what? His source of income crashed later on just when his children should be enjoying his sponsorship in higher institution of learning. Today he is an Old 90years old man being catered for for his children! Thank God he build houses!

All these have I told you not to boast, show off, or say evil about my dad. Certainly nobody here knows me. And do I have a pic on my profile? Nope! I have simply told you so you can learn from it.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Abiss19(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Abiss19:
Well-done sir/ma. Continue to enjoy your biz, but pls don't discourage people delving into government job. You can only encourage then to go into both.

By the grace of God, I have been enjoying nothing nothing less than 45k monthly from the government work I am doing. I saw myself through university education and presently I am on the National Youth Scheme. Of course I am gonna obtain M.Sc form in few months time. I also plan to delve into whichever business that will let me continue with my M.Sc as well as with my government work. Shall I tell you this? My fiancée is a business lady, and she earns far better than me monthly. But I must tell you that job security is good. This week alone she won't be sleeping home at least twice - all in the mame of biz. In fact, as I type, we are putting all efforts together to ensure she gets a good government work after our marriage - although not at the expense of her biz. And please I didn't say she is not enjoying biz. She is really enjoying it. But backing it up is also good.

What is my point? Don't try to advise people against the work/job they have passion for; don't tell people to quit government job all for self employment. Rather, advise people to get a good government job (if they could); tell them to balance it up with one or two business(es). That is the Nigeria we live in. After all, we have meagre earning government workers who are living large. The secret? They back up their personal businesses with loan from government work and yet something comes into their purse from multiple channels.

Never tell people to quit their job; never tell people to sign out of the government job into private job - teach them how to combine and balance both. Hardly will you see a Medical Doctor with a private hospital who is not working with the government.

Remember a time comes when you can no longer run around, and if you have not acquired enough money from your private job that could do the runnings, you become a nobody. My dad resigned from government job in the early 40s because it was not paying off. He got himself established in a biz; he acquired four vehicles; built two houses -and then what? His source of income crashed later on just when his children should be enjoying his sponsorship in higher institution of learning. Today he is an Old 90years old man being catered for by* his children! Thank God he build houses!

All these have I told you not to boast, show off, or say evil about my dad. Certainly nobody here knows me. And do I have a pic on my profile? Nope! I have simply told you so you can learn from it.

Cheers!
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by RALPHOW(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Damianbrown:
So the maximum they can pay a beneficiary is just 30k. Kai i hail this Government

So you prefer the past governments that stole all the money, parked them inside Ghana must go.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Abiss19(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2017
RALPHOW:

So you prefer the past governments that stole all the money, parked them inside Ghana must go.
I wonder o.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Sammyblaq(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2017
Teawhy2011:

What kind of business u started wt 40k? Anyway,I really need a job o! Evn if na 25k salaried-job
Sorry am quoting your comment to air something.

U see, 25k job but some are been paid 30k.

U are not in cos u disliked the scheme or not successful... I pray for good.

At all at all ,30k can go a little way to solve problems.

Those receiving, learn to be appreciative for once.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by davoremix(m): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2017
You don't need a job. You need a laptop, Internet connection, stable power and Upwork.com

Bless.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2017
BabaCommander:
30 shilt a month in this rescission? Kai! Government wicked nobi small.

what of corp members collecting 19800 monthly
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by BabaCommander: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:

what of corp members collecting 19800 monthly

Too bad, it's worst than slavery.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by epropertymaster(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Somebody help!
I wanted to sign up to N -power to register for 2nd batch, but the site refused to load.
Any help in the house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Punch Newspaper Massive Recruitment For Graduate Trainee / Breaking: FG Order Banks Not To Sack Workers / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.