Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com (27602 Views)

Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply / Next Step After Seeing Your Name On Npower Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
lytech1:
I laugh when i see people rejoicing for getting a job,especially this Npower beneficiary.

People forget they can never be successful while working under a fellow being.

Nigerian youth should start using their brain...

Govt cant do everything for us..

Lets scrap the thinking that EDUCATION SCHOOLING IS A MEANS TO AN END.

ASK you fellow graduate,brother,sisters who are fortunate to get a govt job if they are contended with their pay... Their response is ITS STILL MANAGEABLE.

I started my biz back then in 2014 with my last 2 allowee #39,600..

Am now an employer who pay four different people with 30k each.

What business are you into? I will love to tap from your IDEAS
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
I didnt see anything like that o.....

Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by onyechimereze1: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
imam07:
The payment history have been removed overnight. It was their yesterday evening.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=onyechimereze1 post=55903138][/quote]

May be they were trying to know those that have not received their payment for a particular month
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Asbata(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
I love it...
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by maasoap(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
lytech1:
I laugh when i see people rejoicing for getting a job,especially this Npower beneficiary.

Lets scrap the thinking that EDUCATION IS A MEANS TO AN END.

ASK you fellow graduate,brother,sisters who are fortunate to get a govt job if they are contended with their pay... Their response is ITS STILL MANAGEABLE.

Have you ever seen an ideal society or country where everyone is a boss?
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Funseyi(f): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Histrings08:
This feature isn't in my dashboard o... Hope nothing is wrong...
Which state are you?
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Histrings08(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oyo state
Funseyi:
Which state are you?
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by oyeb15: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Slurity:
The best thing that has happened to me as a Nigerian is having Buhari as my president.
Same here o. Tanx o.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Teawhy2011: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
epropertymaster:
Somebody help!
I wanted to sign up to N -power to register for 2nd batch, but the site refused to load.
Any help in the house?

Register! NO! There is no new n power registration,d 2nd batch will be selected frm d awaiting list
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by kossyablaze(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
honey001:

How much did former government give you?
zero naira in the former government era is worth over 30k in the present govt.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Teawhy2011: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Sammyblaq post=55896582]
Sorry am quoting your comment to air something.

U see, 25k job but some are been paid 30k.

U are not in cos u disliked the scheme or not successful... I pray for good.

At all at all ,30k can go a little way to solve problems.

Those receiving, learn to be appreciative for once.
Dislike! No! I applied for npower teach,bt I ws nt selected 4 d 1st batch,now waiting for 2nd batch
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by donhils: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Imagine op collecting all these money while some people have not seen N1 since inception of the program.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by donhils: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
moffymichael:
I didnt see anything like that o.....
How can someone make account to start showing verified like your own?
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by lytech1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
maasoap:

Have you ever seen an ideal society or country where everyone is a boss?
have you also ever seen an ideal society or country where everyone is successful?
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
donhils:

How can someone make account to start showing verified like your own?

why did you say that man? NOTE: some vital info has been covered. (Watch before you leap)
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by donhils: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
moffymichael:

why did you say that man? NOTE: some vital info has been covered. (Watch before you leap)
I didn't get you.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by LANDOS4RE4: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
please send the website link
to me dosulanre@yahoo.com
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by cuteme88(f): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gkemz:

Happy birthday to you
how u take know
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Damianbrown(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
I think that one is better
RALPHOW:

So you prefer the past governments that stole all the money, parked them inside Ghana must go.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by tubolayefa: 7:35am On Apr 26, 2017
n power pls pay me i have not seein my money APC
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by jinka(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2017
lytech1:

pls sir wat kind of business did u start with 39,600, I think am interested too
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by drdre51(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
PLEASE, THE N POWER DEVICES DO THEY HAVE DUAL SIM? THE AFRIONE 2 IN 1. ESPECIALLY.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Sammyblaq(m): 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Teawhy2011 post=55908172][/quote]
Just believe brother just as am believing FCSC
to roll out their B list someday.

We will get there.
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by U1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
lytech1:

Bro, please can you let me in on that business?
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by donhils: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2017
Hotgistnaija247:
Kindly log in to your Npower portal to check the number of times you have been paid.

CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL DETAILS: http://www.hotgistnaija.com/npower-adds-stipend-payment-history-to-npvn-portal/
Have you received your April stipend too?
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Abiss19(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2017
N-Power Volunteer Network
Access digital content, gain work experience and acquire key competencies for the N-Power Programmes.
Link to the N-Power Teach Programme
Teach GET STARTED
Link to the N-Power Health Programme
Health GET STARTED
Link to the N-Power Agro Programme
Agro GET STARTED
DISCLAIMER

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS NOT REOPENED N-POWER PORTAL FOR NEW APPLICATIONS YET

Our attention has been drawn to false and fraudulent reports circulating especially in the Social Media that new N-Power applications are now being received on the N-Power portal. There are also equally false reports and claims about an unauthorised request for vital personal information of beneficiaries such as BVN, Account Number, among others not known to the Presidency or any arm of the Federal Government.

Beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of the N-Power Volunteer Corps should ignore such reports emanating from fake sources and outlets and only relate with bonafide presidency and FG sources and web portals (http://npvn.npower.gov.ng, http://npower.gov.ng). For the avoidance of doubt, legitimate communication about the N-Power is done through selection@npower.gov.ng or the relevant Focal Persons appointed by each of the 36 States and the FCT.

Any information that does not emanate from this identified sources or directly from the Presidency should be simply and outrightly dismissed.

Date for commencement of the next batch of volunteers for the N-Power program will be announced on http://npvn.npower.gov.ng and http://npower.gov.ng
Re: NPOWER Portal Updated With Stipend Payment History - Hotgistnaija.com by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2017
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Punch Newspaper Massive Recruitment For Graduate Trainee / Breaking: FG Order Banks Not To Sack Workers / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.