Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:52 AM

Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? (27514 Views)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Balenciagabrain: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Greetings,
Kindly help me with your sincere opinions. I'm a health professional and I plan for the opportunity to leave Nigeria to overseas where there I presume have well paying jobs. At same time, just recently landed the opportunity to work in a Federal teaching hospital. Should I continue with my plans to leave to overseas or better to keep the Federal job in Nigeria?

Thank you in anticipation.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Accept the job.
With that, you will have enough to travel to the abroad as you like.

230 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Keep the Federal job but continue with your overseas plan,

Our govt no get joy lately

205 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Nbotee(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Keep the Federal job but continue with your overseas plan,

Our govt no get joy lately

Dis U must do...

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by chiiraq802(m): 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Make ah sit down wait for comments....

lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by amzee(m): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2021
A bird at hand is worth a thousand in the bush.
Start the Federal Government job and when you've saved enough you can travel abroad.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Juliearth(f): 4:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Balenciagabrain:
Greetings,
Kindly help me with your sincere opinions. I'm a health professional and I plan for the opportunity to leave Nigeria to overseas where there I presume have well paying jobs. At same time, just recently landed the opportunity to work in a Federal teaching hospital. Should I continue with my plans to leave to overseas or better to keep the Federal job in Nigeria?

Accept the job, put in some years(2 max), join a Caucus, set your traveling plan in motion, when you are successful with that, apply for study leave at your place of work (you might even be lucky to have your salary still streaming in while you are on leave) and once that clicks, you can then travel.

If I were in your shoes, this is how I would go about it. Incase the abroad is not so favourable, you can always come back to your job. And if it is favourable, your salary can be channelled into the welfare of your people at home. Note that, nobody at your place of work must know about this plan.

Congrats on the job.

251 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by FlutterDollar99(m): 5:15am On Apr 14, 2021
how is my own different. how do you people get these jobs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by jaybest90(m): 5:16am On Apr 14, 2021
Travel abroad and give me the federal job slot
nigeria is shit
No light
No road
No security
No peace
Nothing
Thanks in advance

15 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by cornelin(m): 5:52am On Apr 14, 2021
Bros... I need a job. Like the situation right now is so terrible.
Please, any good Samaritan out there should kindly ask for my CV. I'm fed up and don't know what to do.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by femi4: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2021
Balenciagabrain:
Greetings,

you better japa... Even govt workers are leaving the Country after putting 10 years in the service

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Prettyvirginia(f): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Follow your heart

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by gfon(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2021
Prettyvirginia:
Follow your heart
funny monicker you got...where una dey get the inspiration from?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by iamclime(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2021
gfon:
funny monicker you got...where una dey get the inspiration from?
Look at the moniker again. It's totally in order. What are you thinking?
Hope you know Virginia is a proper name?
Abi na vagina you think sey dey there? grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by gfon(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2021
iamclime:

Look at the moniker again. It's totally in order. What are you thinking?
Hope you know Virginia is a proper name?
Abi na vagina you think sey dey there? grin
oga na vagina she wan type jhoor lol
Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by BigDawsNet: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Balenciagabrain:
Greetings,

If you can migrate legally, I mean with a work permit....go for it

If not....just stick with your Nigeria Job and you can visit on holidays

Lastly this is not the right time to travel...

Lots of people are out of job...you will have to compete with citizens to secure a job...

Some niggas now live in their cars...

Chill and let the world resolve the pandemic issue

15 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by chuk65276: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2021
:Look at the moniker again. It's totally in order. What are you thinking?Hope you know Virginia is a proper name?Abi na vagina you think sey dey there? oga na vagina she wan type jhoor lol
Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Powersurge: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Nigeria is a country without plan. Takes two steps forward and 10 backward. Accept the fed job alright, but never jettison your plan to travel overseas to practice your profession over anything Nigeria govt could offer.

Never be of the opinion that there is a day somewhere in the fuzzy Nigeria future that something is gonna change miraculously. It aren't happening. Even if our GDP increases by 50% every year for the next 50 years we wouldn't still hit per capital GDP of 50k dollars. So just forget this country.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Deep inside, you know what to do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Professorcplus(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Accept then travel abroad later

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by eluquenson(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Just leave this shit.hole, jejely migrate to a developed nation.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by emmanuel596(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Work for some years save alot and travel out

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Abeg, travel abroad make space dey for us wey remain to stay.

At least, our per capita income go increase small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Orubebe01: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Accept the job for now and work toward traveling out later.

most importantly, how did you land the job?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by aj1bola: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Japa abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by DoctorDree(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Lol.....Una still dey wait for this country?
Although it depends on which country you are going sha ooo

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by dozieinspired: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Accept the job and continue with your abroad plans. When the abroad runz clicks, drop the job like hot potatoes and proceed to the airport.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by PussyKing(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2021
grin

Mum question so you don't see all that is happening in this country??

Stupid Federal Govt job.

Guy travel oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Rickcutie(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2021
get the federal government job, then start up a business with the money meant for traveling abroad.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by Franzinni: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2021
Keep the job... Till you are very sure of the one abroad then load up your luggage in a plane and get the heck out of this sespool..

Don't look back and please very important ...don't tell anybody your plans ... They will sabotage you or try to pull you down into the bottom of the shit hole where it is always crowded ...

Bless

3 Likes

Re: Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? by lekki1444: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2021
are you a nurse or doctor ? or what ? if you are none of those, take the job and in Fed govt job you have opportunity to chop well well and in 5 years time you can go and cash down for house in the abroad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / FRSC Recruitment: Applicant Faints In Kogi, Others In Critical Condition / I Was Given A Suspension Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.