Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? (9584 Views)

Do Christians Have To Go To Church? - Olamide Obire / Why Do Christians Underestimate The Power Of Prayer? / Why Do Christians Close Their Eyes When Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

undecided

You had a chance to ask the atheist Billyonaire how he was able to accept that consciousness exists without matter since He claims to astral project but rejects the existence of God . Its funny that no atheist criticizes him for his claims or even dare question him to prove his claims .

Una hypocrisy no be here oo . grin grin .

I understand . The ministry has to go forward cheesy

Ha fa na ?
Oga adé, billionaire isn't an atheist. Incorporate that into ya sleeping brain
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Blogthug(m): 12:47am On Apr 26, 2017
dalaman:

So God exist only by definition? Show me that only one God exist and that he created the universe alone already instead of speaking endless English.

All gods including God Exists as an idea, concept, name or belief , existing in any form is what makes a thing Being
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Blogthug(m): 12:50am On Apr 26, 2017
hahn:

Can I prove that something that isn't real isn't real? Seriously?

Am I the one making the claim that it is real?

don't play dumb now, u are the one claiming it isn't real, so I ask you to prove it coz I don't believe you, isn't it the person making the claim that has burden of proof? a claim is a claim , weda Positive or Negative , kapish ?
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Blogthug(m): 12:52am On Apr 26, 2017
hahn:

Go back to your blog undecided

my logic too much for u? lol, I will go after u admit God exists
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Blogthug(m): 12:54am On Apr 26, 2017
dalaman:

Show that there is only one creator then we can begin from there.
what evidence are u looking out for ?
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Blogthug(m): 1:02am On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=adepeter26 post=55919275][/quote]

slowpoke, u said people don't kill in the name of " Atheism "
I said has any one killed in the name of " theism " ? logic too much for u? let me help explain, something like " in the name of Theism u are sentenced to death " get it? that will literally be killing in the name of " Theism " but hav theists killed for God ? yes! hVe atheists killed religious people for only believing in God? yes! Cc North Korea
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao . Something has to be within the purview of logic before evidence is demanded as buttress . The belief the universe came from nothing is absolutely ridiculous and illogical , hence no need for proof .

And atheists can be evasive . You can prove something does not exist or why it is impossible for it to exist . Example : I can prove this "ejkejnsdkds" does not exist in English Language .

Another thing : it is fallacious to conclude there is no God because you believe there is no evidence . Also , there are so many people who were once obstinate atheists but now are theists . What must have compelled them to accept the existence of God ? There is no evidence for God indeed grin
But is it also fallacious to reject existing ideas of god based on insufficient evidence? Without concluding that there's no God?
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Blogthug(m): 1:06am On Apr 26, 2017
adepeter26:

What are the differences between Peter and peter, Sango and sango, Buhari and buhari

classical theism, the G signifies a different category of being, uncreated creator of universe, also signifies a name, why it starts with capital letters God
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Blogthug(m): 1:10am On Apr 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

But is it also fallacious to reject existing ideas of god based on insufficient evidence? Without concluding that there's no God?

believing that God doesn't exist because there is no evidence is a classical fallacy from ignorance, is like saying since there is was no evidence for Black Swan therefore they don't exist, that's a fallacy coz today we Know they do
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Blogthug:

believing that God doesn't exist because there is no evidence is a classical fallacy from ignorance, is like saying since there is was no evidence for Black Swan therefore they don't exist, that's a fallacy coz today we Know they do
Can you read? Or are you here to just regurgitate the same old things you've been telling other users like a broken record? Please reread my post.

I said without concluding that God does not exist, you chose to reject existing definitions/descriptions of God pending the time that one that makes sense 'arrives'. That is completely logical.
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Blogthug(m): 1:28am On Apr 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Can you read? Or are you here to just regurgitate the same old things you've been telling other users like a broken record? Please reread my post.

I said without concluding that God does not exist, you chose to reject existing definitions/descriptions of God pending the time that one that makes sense 'arrives'. That is completely logical.

well, that will make u an agnostic, if u don't research and expect to be fed apologetics it sure won't "arrive "research more on classical theism, the information you seek is already there for u. an atheist rejecting God's existence and not being able to explain origin of universe or life is a coward
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by AgentOfAllah: 4:35am On Apr 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You didn't answer my question : What then triggered this continuous change from an infinite time past ?

And it seems you espoused a very outdated theory developed by Hawking about "mother and baby universes" . And our observable universe is just one of the newly birthed offspring of a pre-existing universe. Hawking later said that quantum theory requires that information is preserved in black hole formation and evaporation. And if the information is preserved in our universe then there is no possibility of using black holes to travel to other universes.

He said :

"There is no baby universe branching off, as I once thought. The information remains firmly in our universe. I'm sorry to disappoint science fiction fans, but if information is preserved, there is no possibility of using black holes to travel to other universes."

There is also the problem of an infinite series of ancestors and infinite set of cosmic descendants . How do you circumvent these ? Who is the first ancestor or mother universe ?

Ebuka, you, not me, confirmed with your impressive perceptiveness that I'm a verificationist. Knowing this, I wonder why you wish to force me onto a position on the origins of the universe? I swear, if I had the answer I'd share it with you, because I'm never shy of sharing what I know. I'm usually shy, however, to defend speculations, for this might ultimately be misconstrued as my answer on the subject. I'm very sceptical about all the answers out there, simple!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by hopefulLandlord: 5:33am On Apr 26, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

No paucity of common sense displayed here as usual . I posted a video that contained the exact words of Dr. Craig which I earlier posted and your response was to bring a snippet containing video files of debates ? An appropriate response would have been to provide the video to buttress your claims and not a snippet .

lol, ain't nobody got time for that grin

now let me explain this in terms you'll understand cuz it seems this simple thing is proving too difficult for you to

I told Dalaman that I watched the FULL debate and WLC kept using the word "If atheism is true then.............."; "If atheism is true then..............", "If atheism is true then.............."

what you did next in your infinite intelligence is to post a 3 minute video asking Dalaman if WLC used the words I'm accusing him of using

I'm now proving to you that the debate lasted for almost 3 hours and it shows in the attached pic; and it's epitome of foolishness to watch a 3 minute video and claim WLC didn't use those words when the debate lasted about 60 times longer

if you're looking for that part, look for the full debate on YouTube, watch the opening speech of WLC and his first rebuttal, you'll hear the words "If atheism is true then.............." over FIFTEEN different times

here's an advice, watch full debates and not biased cut parts so you don't keep embarrassing yourself tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by hahn(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Blogthug:

my logic too much for u? lol, I will go after u admit God exists

Which god are you referring to? Can you be a bit more specific?
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by hahn(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Blogthug:

don't play dumb now, u are the one claiming it isn't real, so I ask you to prove it coz I don't believe you, isn't it the person making the claim that has burden of proof? a claim is a claim , weda Positive or Negative , kapish ?

Lol

There is a pot off my poop on your head right now

Prove it isn't there

That is exactly how you sound smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Blogthug(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
hahn:

Lol

There is a pot off my poop on your head right now

Prove it isn't there

That is exactly how you sound smiley

seriously ? if u think its impossible to disprove that I don't have pot of your poop on my head then free thinking is not for u, u are prolly just following your atheist friends because u think they are cool , start all over again
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by akintom(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Blogthug:

seriously ? if u think its impossible to disprove that I don't have pot of your poop on my head then free thinking is not for u, u are prolly just following your atheist friends because u think they are cool , start all over again

You're obviously ubiquitous on this thread. But can't figure out what you're drifting at.

Do you have contemplative explanation for the origin of life?
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by hahn(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Blogthug:

O
K

Prove it

Remember, the pot of poop is invincible smiley
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Making a case for agnostic atheism ? wink I thought we agreed its fallacious .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by orisa37: 10:44am On Apr 27, 2017
Atheists questions Are silly most of the time.
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by felixomor: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Theism is true because atheism is a man made creation and idea .

Sir , You really need to understand how silly this statement . I laugh hysterically every time you say it .

I once asked that comedian you are addressing, to tell us where man first invented theism
He got stuck and started playing around
Then at end of playing around,
He shouts "all i know is it was created by man"

I have never seen such stubborn ignorance. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by akintom(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
felixomor:

I once asked that comedian you are addressing, to tell us where man first invented theism

if he's a comedian, then you must be a jester.

If not, you wouldn't be asking where men first invented theism.

Isn't theism a conceptualized romance, of human beings (creators ) with imaginary superhuman (created God idea)?
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by felixomor: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
akintom:
if[s] he's a comedian, then you must be jester.

If not, you wouldn't be asking where men first invented theism.

Isn't theism a conceptualized romance, of human beings (creators ) with imaginary superhuman (created God idea)?[/s]

O I thought u were going to help him answer the question.
Alas, it was a typical display of buffonery as usual.
Hian lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by dalaman: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
felixomor:

Men invented christianity. It's theology and doctrines. Now go ahead and cry all you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
dalaman:

Men invented christianity. It's theology and doctrines. Now go ahead and cry all you want.

You are right
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by akintom(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
felixomor:

O I thought u were going to help him answer the question.
Alas, it was a typical display of buffonery as usual.
Hian lipsrsealed

you will never learn to keep away from spewing BS, that belittles the Christians, when it comes to their rational status.
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by felixomor: 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
akintom:
you will never learn to keep away from spewing BS, that belittles the Christians, when it comes to their rational status.

Go and face your job my friend.
Obsessed man.
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by felixomor: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
dalaman:

Hehehehe......
Says the town crier grin
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by luvmijeje(f): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ex-pastor. Ex-champion.

My Father, anything that will make me to go back to the world, please take it away from me.
*singing *

I'll never never go back to the world.
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by akintom(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
luvmijeje:
Ex-pastor. Ex-champion.

My Father, anything that will make me to go back to the world, please take it away from me.
*singing *

I'll never never go back to the world.
Kikikikikikiki....... Delusion amplifiato
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by essay123(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Now let me say my story. Am really confused about life, I wonder why some people suffer. When I read the news and hear of wars, diseases, even little children dying I always wonder if there is really a God. And why can't he do something to stop all these.
Atheists always have explanation to things and the reason I am not an atheist is because I had an experience which i can't explain.
When I was young I attended a primary school called Bereton Montessori in PH, and I had a friend in my class then, let me call him Zy. I was in Nursery 3 then but I remember this incident.
This friend told me he had powers and he was going to visit me that night.
We lived in one OPI estate, very close to NPA ONNE and we had to drive about 15 to 20mins to get to school, and this dude had no clue where I lived.
That night my dad traveled and I was at home with only our house maid. Then something happened, she went into my dads room, switched on the light cos it was dark around 8pm or 9pm or so and went out of the room.
When she went back to the room, she noticed the light was turned off and she was surprised, she even called me to ask if I put off the light and I said No.
To cut the story short when I went to school the next day. I saw this boy in class and this is what he said to me.
1. I came to your house yesterday (..thought he was lying)
2. Your Daddy Traveled(... Thought he guessed )
3. You and your sister slept together in thesame room(... He called our maid my sister, was getting interested)
4.I SWITCHED OFF THE LIGHT(.. Was shocked)
5.YOUR SISTER ASKED YOU WHO SWITCHED OFF THE LIGHT.
This boy should be around 5 to 6 years Old. We lived in an estate and once you live the estate you have to drive for some minutes before u get to d nearest building. How did he know what happened.
Another incident happened a year later with this same guy that proved everything right. Won't mention that now
Why am saying this is because anytime I try to tell myself there is no God, I always remember that incident, that was something spiritual. I believe God is a spirit also and he exists.
Although I don't go to church, and I don't believe some passages in the old testament.
But I believe there is a God even if i can't explain it. Its also same way I can't explain how dat little boy could tell me my conversation with our maid when he was miles away.
Re: Why Do Christians Rage, When Atheists Demand Proofs? by blueAgent(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2017
akintom:
1 Thessalonians 5:21(BBE)

Let all things be tested; keep to what is good;

1 Thessalonians 5:21(KJV)

prove all things; hold fast that which is good;

Of course, the stimulus of the pathologic rage of Christians, is the cognitive dissonance, which is secondary to the conflicting verses in the Bible.

This condition is further complicated, by their intellectual dishonesty and arrogance.

When will you and other Atheists give us
Evidence of past or present Evolution,or give us the chemical equation or step by step breakdown of the Abiogenesis process.
When will you Atheists tell us how Matter and
Energy came into existence from nothing or how a motionless,thoughtless,and lifeless force gave birth to the entire Universe.
Pls am waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahya Toure Preached Islam To Me; Didier Drogba / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.