Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames (30203 Views)

Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Moji Olaiya’s Death: How 3 Notable Nollywood Stars Died Within 30 Days / Korede Bello Nicknames Himself "Your Mechanic Crush' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by megareal: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Patience Ozokwor-Mama Gee

Nkem Owo- Osoufia

Sam Dede-Ijele

Pete Edochie-Okonkwo

Kenneth Okonkwo-Andy

Bishop Ime-Okon Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by OnowuOra(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2017
0955eb027:
Yinka Quadri as Kura.. Babatunde Omidina as Babasuwe... Can't remember this guys real name, Vuga..
Gentle Jack ...... Vuga
Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by Dindondin(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Extrazee:

Plenty pass indeed. Anybody who can speak yoruba can be featured in yoruba films.
So, they have lots of wack actors/actresses. Some don't even speak English, those who do, are not fluent.
What's arguement based on?
Yoruba movie industry's level of lack of professionalism?
Both are guilty. English/Yoruba are both guilty. Go to Idumota & see who's worst!
Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by class0247: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Kenneth Okonkwo ....... Andy

Chinedu and Osita...... Aki and Paw paw

Nkem Owoh...... Ukwa ,

Ramsey Noah.... Stanley

Segun Arinze..... Black arrow

Peter Edochie...Odumodu, Okonkwo

Patience Ozokwor-Mama Gee

Jerry Amino ..... Bruno

Sam Dede-Ijele

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by justmenoni: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Even if they don't have a nickname, the.op is still entitled to add them? Why don't you help the op by adding geni.and co as well as adding their nicknames?

quote author=Partnerbiz post=55891233]Do you mean unpopular Yoruba actors?
How can you say popular and
Tonto Dike Geny nnaji, Kate, henshaw Ramsey noah, Ike emeka, Mike ezuruonye, Omotola etc are not there?

Go away jor..

See below shaa before you go...[/quote]
Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by amazon14: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Kenneth Okonkwo aka Andy Okeke

Patience Ozokwo aka Mama G

Osita Iheme aka pawpaw

Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki

Omotola Akidele aka Omosexy

China Ike aka mirror of beauty

In fact the list is endless.

How did you compiled you own?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by Centachos: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Where is Ukwa
Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by hmbassey1960(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pete edochie-Godfather patience ozowko_susana ramsey naoh-lover boy omotola-noami and the great lengendry late sam loco efe

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by mirabeldesmond(f): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Afam4eva:

Actually, Sam Dede is better known as Ijele than Isakaba.

You also forgot to name

Nkem Owoh aka Osuofia

Aki and Paw Paw

Queen Nwokoye aka Ada Mbano

Rachel Okonkwo aka Nkoli Nwa Nsukka

Though i get the point that you're Yorucentric and probably don't know some of these people.
your brain dey there
Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by mirabeldesmond(f): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmbassey1960:
Pete edochie-Godfather patience ozowko_susana ramsey naoh-lover boy omotola-noami and the great lengendry late sam loco efe
Ramsey=stanley
Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by Carter4luv(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Politicians how dey got there nick names should come up.
Buhari -dullard
Lai Muhammed - lie muhammad.
Amaechi- lion
Fayose- oshokomole
Add more
Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by AustineCJ: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
luciouscookie:

What's the name of this guy that acted the movie "a cry for help " with Nkiru Sylvanus. I think he's popularly known as Bleh bleh..
you done old for nollywood industry ooo, your so right....
Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by Divasoress: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin
Foxyn:
what about buhari?

on how he got Dullard and Mr go slow?

your list is incomplete then
grin
Foxyn:
what about buhari?

on how he got Dullard and Mr go slow?

your list is incomplete then
Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by Daddybright1986(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
When you are dating a "God fearing educated & civilized Lady who has class & ambition" you will get texts massage like these:-

6:00am.
Good Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up' say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don't 4get to apply 4that vacancy I showed you yesterday..I Love u muaaah..!!!

2:00pm -
Yes darling. hope you have taken your lunch? am
heading out 4 lunch' now. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love u:-

6pm
Hello Besty ' I'm at Crunchies Fast food now' what should I buy 4 u?!!

But when you are dating any of this "Slay Queen ,Bae or Pepper Dem Gang" whose asset is her looks as well as crazy with fashion u will get texts like these:-

6:00am
Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at d club. Hope u are not still having d hang over. Lol PLS remember to send me Credit. See u later.

12:00pm
I'm broke! Can u just help me out with some money if u can. I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!

6:00pm
Hi Boo' looks like u ve forgotten d shoes u
promised me.

Anyways' I'm at d shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make - up kit. U will like it! Muah!

But when u don't date at all u get texts like:-

Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with * 555*PIN#.

MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can get 4times of what you recharge on ur phone? Simply dial * 888*pin# the service cost is free!!!#TGIF

55846:-
Your number is among the people selected to win 20million naira.... Call Mr SOLOMON on 08036161....... to claim ur prize.....

Good day My people have a lovely Week Ahead.....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars And How They Got Their Nicknames by Weskul(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
The list s not completed without my Bros IME BISHOP aka Okon Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador / Kanu Nwakwo And His Brother, Ogbonna Pictured Together / Akin Lewis: My 2 Marriages Failed Because My Ex Wives Were Greedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.