Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (56803 Views)

Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Daddybright1986(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
When you are dating a "God fearing educated & civilized Lady who has class & ambition" you will get texts massage like these:-

6:00am.
Good Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up' say ur prayers & get ready 4 work. Don't 4get to apply 4that vacancy I showed you yesterday..I Love u muaaah..!!!

2:00pm -
Yes darling. hope you have taken your lunch? am
heading out 4 lunch' now. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love u:-

6pm
Hello Besty ' I'm at Crunchies Fast food now' what should I buy 4 u?!!

But when you are dating any of this "Slay Queen ,Bae or Pepper Dem Gang" whose asset is her looks as well as crazy with fashion u will get texts like these:-

6:00am
Hello Boo! How far naa! Was Fun yesterday at d club. Hope u are not still having d hang over. Lol PLS remember to send me Credit. See u later.

12:00pm
I'm broke! Can u just help me out with some money if u can. I want to change my wardrobe. Muah!

6:00pm
Hi Boo' looks like u ve forgotten d shoes u
promised me.

Anyways' I'm at d shop where they sell Human hair & Clothes. Just eyeing this beautiful make - up kit. U will like it! Muah!

But when u don't date at all u get texts like:-

Airtel:-
Enjoy 6 times d value of every recharge on d Airtel network when u recharge with * 555*PIN#.

MTN:-
Dear customer' do u know that u can get 4times of what you recharge on ur phone? Simply dial * 888*pin# the service cost is free!!!#TGIF

55846:-
Your number is among the people selected to win 20million naira.... Call Mr SOLOMON on 08036161....... to claim ur prize.....

Good day My people have a lovely Week Ahead.....

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by prince13: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jonathan trusted Jega to a fault and allowed him to head INEC against his wishes.No northern leader will allow a non-northerner to head such a sensitive position when he was still running for presidency.

To the people that are saying that the people voted Jonathan out,I am sure that they have also heard about the money that changed hands during the election,how INEC officials were bribed with billions of naira nationwide to rig the election in favor of the winner,the number of INEC officials presently in the custody of the EFCC and many that has been indicted will attest to that fact.

I am neither a fan of Jonathan nor that of Buhari,but it is obvious that Jonathan being the incumbent at the time did'nt play his politics well,he took so many things for granted and failed to utilise his position as the president to his own advantage and lost the election.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Goke7: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
tete7000:

It is clear from your comment that your comprehension power is poor, if you have at all.

come and teach me English nah, when you guys can't impose your opinion, you resort to petty remarks, shame!
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by oyeb15: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jega is a snake, a betrayer. A recall him laughing with his P.A on the high table when d huge result from northern states were announced. Buhari is a good man though & he deserved to win.But, he should be careful with people like Jega who are ready to betray anyone for their own....
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ngokafor:

...*hands him a chilled glass of water**....it is okay,calm down. cheesy
Lol, l am calm my dear, it is sad that when you air your opinion & view, some delinquents will come after you with insult and name calling, l use to ignore as much as l can but l sometimes fire back, like Babangida said years ago when he was still the president , he said and l quote >>> l am trained in the management of violence , an eye for an eye grin grin wink
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by tete7000(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
mickey70:
well in my own opinion they used Jonathan to loot nigeria dried so it's good for him to loose and also trusted inexperience and betrayal s as his campaign managers.

Funny enough the man didn't say he regretted losing the election. His pain was that Jega closed rank with the opposition to portray his government like he postpone the election for personal gain when in the real sense he did it for the good of the country. Jega wanted election to go on despite security threats being raised by security chiefs and despite the fact many eligible voters would have been ostraticised as INEC was yet to get card across to up to 40% of voters as at February.
The truth is if Jonathan had wanted to rig election, what could Jega had done? He probably would have cooperated. What did Iwu do when Obasanjo ordered him to tamper with election results to favour his party? He simply cooperated. Jonathan showed sincerity in wanting an election that was fair and in which he lost and credit must be given to him for that. It is really quite unfortunate that Jega never gave him credit for the free hand he gave him that enabled him had a good time in office. Without appropriate support from government of the day, his tenure like others before him would have ended in ignominy, that is honest truth. While opposition opposed election postponement then, we all know how many elections they have since postponed from the time they came into power and how many had been declared inconclusive after election period. True, GEJ might have had his weaknesses, to deny that he shows some sincerity in doing some things right will be unfair to him but posterity will judge everyone.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by moneywise101: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
How to Invest in the Money Market

Kindly check my article in the Punch newspaper on How to invest in FGN savings bond http://punchng.com/how-to-invest-in-fgn-savings-bond/

The rules has changed. You need a new strategy to invest in the money market today, especially if you are an employee or small business owner

Seminar Title: HOW TO INVEST IN THE MONEY MARKET by Usiere Uko
Date: May 1, 2017
Time: Registration 8.30AM, Seminar commences 9.00AM (Seminar ends 2.30PM)
Venue: Penthouse, 2 Tunde Ogunbiyi Street, River Valley Estate, Ojodu Berger, Lagos

There are limited seats available.

Prior registration to reserve your seat required.

Kindly visit financialfreedominspiration for more details.

http://www.financialfreedominspiration.com/seminar/how-to-invest-in-the-money-capital-market/

This seminar covers basic personal finance and money management principles, including fixed income investment through the money market, with focus on fixed deposits, treasury bills and bonds.

With the new market directives from the Debt Management Office (DMO) with effect from March 7, 2017, you require a minimum of N50Million to access primary market auctions for treasury bills and bonds. This means investors with less than N50Million can only invest in treasury bills and FGN bonds through the secondary market. How to invest in both markets will be covered in detail. Also, how to invest in the newly introduced FGN Savings Bonds will be treated in detail.

This seminar targets low, medium to high income earners. It shows how you can start your journey to financial independence no matter your income level. The issue is not how much you earn. The issue is what you do with what you are earning already.

Come and learn:

How to cultivate an effective savings habit by Paying Yourself First
Basic elements of a solid financial structure
How to build a money market portfolio
How to invest in Treasury Bills Primary and Secondary Market
How to build your financial portfolio using Treasury Bills
How to invest in FGN Bonds Bills Primary and Secondary Market
How to invest in FGN Savings Bonds
How to build your financial portfolio using FGN Bonds
How to invest in the money market mutual funds
How to invest with low income
How to manage rate risks
How to achieve financial independence
Interactive question and answer session
--------------------------------------------------------

For enquiries Please call : John (08061666968)

Registration closes Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by tete7000(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goke7:

come and teach me English nah, when you guys can't impose your opinion, you resort to petty remarks, shame!

Go back and read the article again, then take a second look at your comment and see if any correlation exists between what was posted and your comment.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Ngokafor(f): 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Lol, l am calm my dear, it is sad that when you air your opinion & view, some delinquents will come after you with insult and name calling, l use to ignore as much as l can but l sometimes fire back, like Babangida said years ago when he was still the president , he said and l quote >>> l am trained in the management of violence , an eye for an eye grin grin wink

...I understand cos i give it back to them without chills as well.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by chukelvin(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
They wanted to crown Buhari at all costs and deliberately disenfranchise Nigerians.

They sent faulty finger print readers to one part of the country and used child voters in another. Then in Lagos area, if your name started with 'Ch' they automatically destroyed your voters card incase you pour sand into APC agenda. Nigerians know what happened, but we are glad the country didn't go up in flames because Buhari wanted to rule by any means necessary.
Now judge for yourself what mess he has made of Nigeria.

Which part of lagos? Because my card wasnt destroyed,my name starts with "ch"
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Barigaboy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Story
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by 2bam: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
it is too late to cry,the Ball was in your position but you pass it to your opponent.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goke7:

I thought he voluntarily handed over, it's now certain this man was forced to relinquish power so where is the heroics from?

Jona too de fall hand sha!

READ THE ARTICLE AGAIN. This time, read it S.L.O.W.L.Y. Comprehension shouldn't be that difficult. Maybe then you'll understand that GEJ's disappointment stemmed from the point that 40% of eligible Nigerian voter were disenfranchised during the 2015 elections. Still he (GEJ) bowed out with grace and dignity.

Frankly GEJ is the BEST and MOST-DEMOCRATIC. president Nigeria ever had TILL DATE.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by freethesheeple(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
For me Buba will Rule even from grave...lol.....
My question is:who is the Presidency??
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by konshency(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
I still strongly belive in PMB dan PEJ... Wat a corrupt govt.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
richidinho:

this one sef go school? smh!
So na sch give you brain. I Sorry for you sha...

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by DropShot: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnbuck81:
best democratic leader in the history of Nigeria.most people that voted for buhari are regretting,even Jega himself.
grin grin grin grin
Keep repeating this line to yourself in the faint hope that it becomes the truth. cool cool cool cool

Jonathan is the worst Ineffectual Buffoon in the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
jieta:
i just hope buhari step down peacefully if he lose 2019 presidential election.
So for your narrow mind, Buhari go loose. Reduce your expetations so you won't jump in the lagoon in early 2019 sad

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by jieta: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
QuitNotice:
So for your narrow mind, Buhari go loose. Reduce your expetations so you won't jump in the lagoon in early 2019 sad
i know fools like you are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by ncoolsome(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnbuck81:
best democratic leader in the history of Nigeria.most people that voted for buhari are regretting,even Jega himself.

And also the best clueless n lead the most corrupt government ever in the history of Nigeria..
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by nurusystem(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
hahahaha stealing is not curruption.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Pylony(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l disagree, Jonathan is the best President in the history of humanity, he fought hunger, injustice, poverty, he gave free homes to widows, orphans and the less privilege , he provided soft loans of 50,000 Dollars to every graduate from all the Universities in Nigeria, he was not corrupt, he fought boko haram tirelessly and he visited sambissa forest more than 50 times, during one of his visit he was shot but the bullet missed him , just to show he was a commander in chief, he jailed several corrupt politicians, he saved 500 Billion Dollars for Nigerians and he handed over peacefully, he developed infrastructures all over Nigeria, he ate once a day as a president, he is well respected all over the world, the EU, AMERICA and OCEANIA wants him to come and help govern their respective countries, he did not steal anything from our treasury because stealing is not corruption, my answer is in my message, go find out the riddle yourself QED
This one na last night dreams or fit for tells by moonlight.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by biodun83L(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnbuck81:
in b like say craze dey ur entire village head who tell u say we dey regret buhari may God punish u for saying that

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Wolfbrother(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jonathan would still have lost,
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Pylony:
This one na last night dreams or fit for tells by moonlight.
tongue
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by mensos544: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goke7:

I thought he voluntarily handed over, it's now certain this man was forced to relinquish power so where is the heroics from?

Jona too de fall hand sha!

leave d idiot n Jega never disappointed him when he gv him Win in 2011 abi ? In great vulture
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by dvee2: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
They wanted to crown Buhari at all costs and deliberately disenfranchise Nigerians.

They sent faulty finger print readers to one part of the country and used child voters in another. Then in Lagos area, if your name started with 'Ch' they automatically destroyed your voters card incase you pour sand into APC agenda. Nigerians know what happened, but we are glad the country didn't go up in flames because Buhari wanted to rule by any means necessary.
Now judge for yourself what mess he has made of Nigeria.

If they did that right under GEJ,s nose and control. Then he deserves to go for being the most docile ineffectual buffoon leader that have ever lead any nation. Do you know what it means and the power that comes with being the president and commander in chief of the Arm forces ruling council of the federal Republic of Nigeria? The next answer they will say he doesn't want trouble grin he is a peaceful man grin
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by positivetaught: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is y every body believe Johnathan was weak,you know your enemy,you had the authority but you lack the courage to do the needful,however on a very deep reflection, Johnathan was right to let go peacefully, only a very discerning n analytical mind would understand. God bless Gej,time shall tell.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by cutieberie1(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l disagree, Jonathan is the best President in the history of humanity, he fought hunger, injustice, poverty, he gave free homes to widows, orphans and the less privilege , he provided soft loans of 50,000 Dollars to every graduate from all the Universities in Nigeria, he was not corrupt, he fought boko haram tirelessly and he visited sambissa forest more than 50 times, during one of his visit he was shot but the bullet missed him , just to show he was a commander in chief, he jailed several corrupt politicians, he saved 500 Billion Dollars for Nigerians and he handed over peacefully, he developed infrastructures all over Nigeria, he ate once a day as a president, he is well respected all over the world, the EU, AMERICA and OCEANIA wants him to come and help govern their respective countries, he did not steal anything from our treasury because stealing is not corruption, my answer is in my message, go find out the riddle yourself QED
Am not sure buhari has visited sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by AngelicBeing: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
cutieberie1:

Am not sure buhari has visited sambisa forest
grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.