Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (56848 Views)

Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) / It Is Illegal To Transmit Election Results Electronically - Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by adegeye38(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnbuck81:
best democratic leader in the history of Nigeria.most people that voted for buhari are regretting,even Jega himself.
l agree, Jonathan is the best President in the history of humanity, he fought hunger, injustice, poverty, he gave free homes to widows, orphans and the less privilege , he provided soft loans of 50,000 Dollars to every graduate from all the Universities in Nigeria, he was not corrupt, he fought boko haram tirelessly and he visited sambissa forest more than 50 times, during one of his visit he was shot but the bullet missed him , just to show he was a commander in chief, he jailed several corrupt politicians, he saved 500 Billion Dollars for Nigerians and he handed over peacefully, he developed infrastructures all over Nigeria, he ate once a day as a president, he is well respected all over the world, the EU, AMERICA and OCEANIA wants him to come and help govern their respective countries, he did not steal anything from our treasury because stealing is not corruption.

Conclusion: Jonathan was one if d worst things that has ever happened to Nigeria, he was a failure and a disaster in all ramifications, in a sane country he would be in prison by now

Only an ignorant fool will say anything positive about that Ineffectual buffon

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Jmodel: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
They wanted to crown Buhari at all costs and deliberately disenfranchise Nigerians.

They sent faulty finger print readers to one part of the country and used child voters in another. Then in Lagos area, if your name started with 'Ch' they automatically destroyed your voters card incase you pour sand into APC agenda. Nigerians know what happened, but we are glad the country didn't go up in flames because Buhari wanted to rule by any means necessary.
Now judge for yourself what mess he has made of Nigeria.

How many pple with there name starting with "ch" have time to go do voters registration in Nigeria?
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by McDonie: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Well, nothing concern me. Na this present 100 naira for 1 cup of garri d disturb me. Abeg, who cause am?
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
VirginFinder:

Jega was pro-Buhari. PVCs and card readers ensured that the SE and SS states couldnt deliver at least 90% of the total registered voters as votes to GEJ in 2015 as they did in 2011.

There was no case of mass disenfranchisement of voters in the SE and SS states in 2015. the only difference was that massive rigging took place in those states in 2011.

When Imo state had a 90+% voter turnout in 2011, it shows you the level of fraud in the system.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Organs(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
JEGA too is Fulani supremacist...

U can't change leopard's spot. It's in their own DNA......

They live to sleep, eat, plot evil, execute then repeat.....!!

Everywhere you find them.... No matter their educational standing...

How come God almighty gave them leadership in Nigeria? Keep deceiving yourself, they are at least truthful, unlike all your Maurice Iwu and all the bribe takers that all they do is go after the highest bidder, including Ojukwu that was thinking of only Ojukwu or Nnamdi Kanu thinking of only Kanu.. Siddon there dey lament. Dont get me wrong there are some that are rogues as well, e.g IBB... and there are some Igbos that are honest, e.g Ukiwe.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Larasisi(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnbuck81:
best democratic leader in the history of Nigeria.most people that voted for buhari are regretting,even Jega himself.
Considering the number of likes to this comment It's been confirmed that Ipob members are in the majority on nairaland and its an unwelcome development
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by augustine: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l disagree, Jonathan is the best President in the history of humanity, he fought hunger, injustice, poverty, he gave free homes to widows, orphans and the less privilege , he provided soft loans of 50,000 Dollars to every graduate from all the Universities in Nigeria, he was not corrupt, he fought boko haram tirelessly and he visited sambissa forest more than 50 times, during one of his visit he was shot but the bullet missed him , just to show he was a commander in chief, he jailed several corrupt politicians, he saved 500 Billion Dollars for Nigerians and he handed over peacefully, he developed infrastructures all over Nigeria, he ate once a day as a president, he is well respected all over the world, the EU, AMERICA and OCEANIA wants him to come and help govern their respective countries, he did not steal anything from our treasury because stealing is not corruption, my answer is in my message, go find out the riddle yourself QED
The return of LIE MOHAMMED Part 2.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by odogwubiafra: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
GavelSlam:
Jonathan is still bitter.

Chai the clueless one.

And Buhari, the brainless one.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by jumobi1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
GEJ messed up. He knew he would be running against a Northerner. The prudent thing would have been to appoint a Yoruba as INEC boss.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by sirpharrell(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
ephi123:
Most Nigerians were rejoicing when that announcement was made.

Today, they are lamenting... sad Buhari has squandered all his goodwill. The reality has been very very different from what Mr Change promised.

Manchester United were disappointed that David Moyes couldn't give them the results they expected. They fired him and replaced him with Louis Van Gaal who they expected to perform better judging by his reputation.

Two seasons down the line, they found out that even Louis Van Gaal was not up to the job. Does that mean that they made a mistake in firing Moyes and trusting in the impeccable record of Van Gaal? Of course no. Once the opportunity presented itself, they replaced Van Gaal, not with Moyes, but with Mourinho. Yet, this is no guarantee that it would turn for the good. But what's not in doubt is that Moyes had to go.

Old Trafford looks like Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by BALLOSKI: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goke7:

I thought he voluntarily handed over, it's now certain this man was forced to relinquish power so where is the heroics from?

Jona too de fall hand sha!
he's always confused.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmm....
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by ephi123(f): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
sirpharrell:

Manchester United were disappointed that David Moyes couldn't give them the results they expected. They fired him and replaced him with Louis Van Gaal who they expected to perform better judging by his reputation.

Two seasons down the line, they found out that even Louis Van Gaal was not up to the job. Does that mean that they made a mistake in firing Moyes and trusting in the impeccable record of Van Gaal? Of course no. Once the opportunity presented itself, they replaced Van Gaal, not with Moyes, but with Mourinho. Yet, this is no guarantee that it would turn for the good. But what's not in doubt is that Moyes had to go.

Old Trafford looks like Aso Rock.

Interesting analogy. Time will tell how this turns out.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by bayelsaowei(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
supereagle:
Shows that Jonathan is still bitter..
he isn't bitter..he is only feeling pity for your sorry ass and that of your kids..

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Coolgent(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
But he didnt disapoint u in 2011 ko?
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Saintremmy8(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hausa man favoured his fellow hausa man,,,,, simple!!!! But one good turn deserve one another.. Tomorrow will tell

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
I want a copy please!
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by bizzibodi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
why is jona making a fool of himsef?he shot himsef in da balls when he postpone d election by 6wks if gombe,adamawa,yobe,borno culdnt hav voted he wuld hav won but he miscalculated,d problem with our leaders is that they blamed others & not themselves.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by bizzibodi(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
ocelot2006:

READ THE ARTICLE AGAIN. This time, read it S.L.O.W.L.Y. Comprehension shouldn't be that difficult. Maybe then you'll understand that GEJ's disappointment stemmed from the point that 40% of eligible Nigerian voter were disenfranchised during the 2015 elections. Still he (GEJ) bowed out with grace and dignity.

Frankly GEJ is the BEST and MOST-DEMOCRATIC. president Nigeria ever had TILL DATE.
statistically,100% can never vote in any election some voters will die,some will not comeout to vote,some card will be lost or invalidated,some will fail accreditation,60% voters is a very good mark.jona stop wailing over spilt milk.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by wowo2: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yeah right...no need to remind us as we already know a la ikoyi episode, that a lot of money left the treasury on the false pretext of fighting insurgency.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by marv1: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Still bitter. When the world has moved on. Campaign after election has taken place. Sorry Dr GEJ.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by NwaGodl1000(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oga jona you were dethroned by Obama and his British allies just take heart (ogadinma ma emesia)
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by johnbuck81(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Larasisi:

Considering the number of likes to this comment It's been confirmed that Ipob members are in the majority on nairaland and its an unwelcome development
i voted for buhari.. and am so disappointed with the way he has been running the country.i really regret voting for him.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by johnbuck81(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
adegeye38:

l agree, Jonathan is the best President in the history of humanity, he fought hunger, injustice, poverty, he gave free homes to widows, orphans and the less privilege , he provided soft loans of 50,000 Dollars to every graduate from all the Universities in Nigeria, he was not corrupt, he fought boko haram tirelessly and he visited sambissa forest more than 50 times, during one of his visit he was shot but the bullet missed him , just to show he was a commander in chief, he jailed several corrupt politicians, he saved 500 Billion Dollars for Nigerians and he handed over peacefully, he developed infrastructures all over Nigeria, he ate once a day as a president, he is well respected all over the world, the EU, AMERICA and OCEANIA wants him to come and help govern their respective countries, he did not steal anything from our treasury because stealing is not corruption.

Conclusion: Jonathan was one if d worst things that has ever happened to Nigeria, he was a failure and a disaster in all ramifications, in a sane country he would be in prison by now

Only an ignorant fool will say anything positive about that Ineffectual buffon
atleast he is Way better than d Nepa bill president. I will never vote for a Nepa bill president again.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by johnbuck81(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
biodun83L:
in b like say craze dey ur entire village head who tell u say we dey regret buhari may God punish u for saying that
biodun..see how ur name dey sound like sh#t way fall inside water.
keep suffering n smilling. keep it up.
I regret voting for the nepa bill president.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by johnbuck81(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
ncoolsome:

And also the best clueless n lead the most corrupt government ever in the history of Nigeria..
atleast people were better off then than now... I know u r really hurt inside seeing the way ur Nepa bill president has turn the country upside down.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by johnbuck81(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
DropShot:

grin grin grin grin
Keep repeating this line to yourself in the faint hope that it becomes the truth. cool cool cool cool

Jonathan is the worst Ineffectual Buffoon in the whole world.

tell that to the gworo chewing Nepa bill president.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by johnbuck81(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
yashau:
story for the god's ;Dstory for the god's
story for the zombies.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by johnbuck81(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Uncommonbreed:

'Best' really? Do you have any idea of what you're saying?
Keep deceiving urself.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by johnbuck81(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tenim47:

sotop my friend undecided
zombie...go to hell...and am not ur friend.
Re: Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
... This is one area I believe that Gej is a weak president. Why can't he fire the then INEC chairman immediately he noticed that many Nigerians are going to be disenfranchised? He just lack the political will. So unfortunate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) / Meet Adamu Badamasi Adamu, Yobe Youngest Governorship Aspirant (Photos) / Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.