Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release (2391 Views)

Advice For Igbos And Igbos On Nl / How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by SINZ: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

He's on probation

Pmb released him after he begged him

STFU your PMB is lying "hale and hearty" in Aso Rock clinic while Nnamdi Kanu (your nightmare) is a free man. God has shown himself strong! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by fitzmayowa: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

He's on probation
Pmb released him after he begged him

Are you saying PMB is the judiciary now I don't understand oga

1 Like

Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by sarrki(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Why not allow IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu enjoy this "victorious victory" in peace

Why rain on their parade

Baba the truth is he can't cross the line

If he dares we will send him back to kuje
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by sarrki(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
fitzmayowa:

So we are not in dictatorship again?

Let him flaw any of the bail charge

He will go back to kuje
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by DLondonboiy: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
I don't know why some zombies are very angry...I dont know why?
BTW, where is buhari?
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by SINZ: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:
I don't know why some zombies are very angry...I dont know why?

BTW, where is buhari?

Lying "hale and hearty" in the hospital gringrin
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by DLondonboiy: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Baba the truth is he can't cross the line
If he dares we will send him back to kuje
I thought he was supposed to die in kuje?
you no dey shame?
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by sarrki(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

I thought he was supposed to die in kuje?

you no dey shame?

Pmb released him when he begged
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by DLondonboiy: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
SINZ:

Lying "hale and hearty" in the hospital gringrin
I laugh.. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by Jabioro: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
benedictnsi:
Afonjas will be sleepless this night
Afonja has been given you sleepless nights all these while
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by DLondonboiy: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

k
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by sarrki(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

k

Advice him to obey the constitution

If not he will go back to the prison
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by DLondonboiy: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Advice him to obey the constitution
If not he will go back to the prison
You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by ayusco85(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He's not off the hook

He should behave himself and sin no more

Whats Ur own with the igbos and their agitation for freedom. U no dey tire. It's their headache let them carry it. Get a job pls

1 Like

Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by sarrki(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
DLondonboiy:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Are you in support of that terrorist?

Be a patriotic Nigeria
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by ayusco85(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

The way u worship this Pmb, I doubt if u ve ever seen him in person or even knows abt Ur existence. No go pursue Ur dreams

2 Likes

Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by odduduwa: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He's not off the hook

He should behave himself and sin no more
this old man has no shame ,I thought he is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
fitzmayowa:

It is just to show his stupidity. That is how the Presidency has destroyed the Principles of Separation of Powers.

You might think it is that idiot alone that has that silly mentality, hell no, the whole Aso Rock Ministers worship Buhari and tell him that he has all the powers to muscle the Legislators and the Judiciary. That is why the man is sick, he wants to do every one's job and believes everyone is guilty except he says other-wise.

Until Buhari frees himself of the duties of other Arms of Government, he will have too much work, too much stress and he will loose sleep and kill himself.

1 Like

Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by sarrki(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
5DMindset:
It is just to show his stupidity. That is how the Presidency has destroyed the Principles of Separation of Powers.

You might think it is that idiot alone that has that silly mentality, hell no, the whole Aso Rock Ministers worship Buhari and tell him that he has all the powers to muscle the Legislators and the Judiciary. That is why the man is sick, he wants to do every one's job and believes everyone is guilty except he says other-wise.

Until Buhari frees himself of the duties of other Arms of Government, he will have too much work, too much stress and he will loose sleep and kill himself.

All this epistle on pmb

Calm down he's your commander in chief
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by XerXers: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
OP needs this

Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by sarrki(m): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
XerXers:
OP needs this

That's the way of Igbos
Re: Facts How Nnamdi Kanu And Igbos Begged For His Release by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
ayusco85:

The way u worship this Pmb, I doubt if u ve ever seen him in person or even knows abt Ur existence. No go pursue Ur dreams

Am a patriot

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would Happen Should South East Become Jewish? / Photos From A Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri Male Hostel / Member House Of Representatives Has Just Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.